Guest lingling22

i just had a GY movie marathon... watched Mr. gam's Victory... S diary, she's on duty...my eys are tired....not because of GY overload but tired of reading subtitles...what other GY movies do you recommend?

hi lingling..... just keep coming here and enjoy the yoo goodies and hopefully they'll be enough to "cure" the longing/missing feeling you have for yoo. and welcome to the club... i haven't gotten over coffee prince but why must we get over it? ;) my angel... where are you? now i see you... now i don't! oops.... there you are! :P
yeah... getting over coffee prince is next to impossible.....still can't get enough of Han Kyul...

i just had a GY movie marathon... watched Mr. gam's Victory... S diary, she's on duty...my eys are tired....not because of GY overload but tired of reading subtitles...what other GY movies do you recommend?yeah... getting over coffee prince is next to impossible.....still can't get enough of Han Kyul...

:lol: would you believe that coffee prince is his only project that i've seen and the one i keep watching over and over again? i can't finish anything even if i want to. i started OFD but i didn't even finish episode 1. i don't know when i can ever move on. maybe you should try that one... One Fine Day!

(aalhl aka my angel) Good afternoon YooGals!

I wanted to backread first, but I scroll down the page and see gong yoo user again... Hi gong yoo.. Welcome home again.. hahah. .today I see the nick next to mine..

my angel- i finally had the privilege of using the thread next to him :lol:

and now the three of us together ha ha ha ha ha ha...

9 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

8 Members: FAYE19, gong yoo, aalhl, Hoai Tram, jjgoh, lingling22, murrnguyen, diorxbabe

Guest lingling22

Hi Lingling...how are yoo? long time no see...enjoy backthreading.

hi jinky!! yap.. i've been backreading alot...

too many Gy details i missed... whew... that Cantata cf was really good...

makes me wanna drink coffe all day! (which i do )

my angel... where are you? now i see you... now i don't! oops.... there you are! :P
I'm here my faye.. :) Will be going off in a while.. gotta put the kids for a nap, then hubby's turn to use PC.. so I'm doing a really quick reply.. I might miss out some.. :P Will try to post goodies tonight, ok?

i just had a GY movie marathon... watched Mr. gam's Victory... S diary, she's on duty...my eys are tired....not because of GY overload but tired of reading subtitles...what other GY movies do you recommend?
did you managed to watch those only lingling22? Well, there's My Tutor Friend and Ryu Ga Gotoku aka. Like a Dragon if you want. Dramas you can try School 4, HardLove, Screen, Biscuit Teacher, OFD.. I strongly recommend School 4, BTS and OFD.. :)

and now the three of us together ha ha ha ha ha ha...
yay!!! hi-5 to you girl.. ;)

okie.. I think that's all for now... signing off... catch up with YooGals again this evening... Happy Sunday everyone... Bye and must remember to take care!

Guest lingling22

did you managed to watch those only lingling22? Well, there's My Tutor Friend and Ryu Ga Gotoku aka. Like a Dragon if you want. Dramas you can try School 4, HardLove, Screen, Biscuit Teacher, OFD.. I strongly recommend School 4, BTS and OFD.. :)

yay!!! hi-5 to you girl.. ;)

hi aahl... i haven't watched the other dramas he's in..

but i've watched the movies you recommended...

maybe i'll watch OFD...

thanks!!

anyways whats the countdown for?

Guest iluvyoo2

oh no, please don't misunderstand iluvyoo2.. I don't mean you are complaining.. I'm sure everyone is enjoying all the craziness talk here eventhough we may have to backread or do tonnes of reply after that.. but it's all good.. biggrin.gif wah.. thanks for the CY tips..
oh yah, have you receive the verification email after registration? Last time I email them again and attached my IC scans again after few days. You need give them your real name and login email. One day after sent that email, I got the verification email. Maybe you can do that way too. :)

OMG!!!! This is funny!!

wave to Gong Yoo ,aalhl, Faye and other yoogals

User Gong Yoo, pls say something here..all yoogals so excited to see you here..haha

Still have few pages to backread........

hi aahl... i haven't watched the other dramas he's in..

but i've watched the movies you recommended...

maybe i'll watch OFD...

thanks!!

anyways whats the countdown for?

:lol: lingling.... that's the countdown before christmas....

(aalhl aka my angel)

I'm here my faye.. Will be going off in a while.. gotta put the kids for a nap, then hubby's turn to use PC.. so I'm doing a really quick reply.. I might miss out some.. Will try to post goodies tonight, ok?

yay!!! hi-5 to you girl..

okie.. I think that's all for now... signing off... catch up with YooGals again this evening... Happy Sunday everyone... Bye and must remember to take care!

ok..... looking forward already.... have a lovely time with the kids and catch you later! i might be signing off soon too.....

Guest lingling22

hahaha Faye19... Yoo guys got me there!!

hahaha... Good night everybody.. happy weekend ...

and to all here in the States.. its the Thanksgiving week...

so.. HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!

gobble.. gobble..

hahaha Faye19... Yoo guys got me there!!

hahaha... Good night everybody.. happy weekend ...

and to all here in the States.. its the Thanksgiving week...

so.. HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!

gobble.. gobble..

:lol: ok lingling....goodnight and always make it a great day by being here @ YooHouse!

where are you btw?

ok goodnight everyone.....muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to all!

gyyehlollipos-1.jpg

jftr before i sign off...

8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

8 Members: FAYE19, marieann, suranati, gong yoo, iluvyoo2, love.peace.happiness., lingling22, siticantik3011

oopssss my quote of the day from my favorite ......

Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need.

--- Kahlil Gibran

8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

6 Members: marieann, movall, FAYE19, gong yoo, iluvyoo2, u-sa-ha-na

MORNING

HAPPY SUNDAY YOO GALS

Wave to GONG YOO user, please say something to us. Love your name :)

FAYE dear, goognight, mwahhhhh

iluvyoo2, Is there any more yummyYOO for my breakfast today? :rolleyes: Luve.

Hi, lingling22, glad to meet you. Oh so you have GY's movie marathon? I'd like to watch Mr Gam's victory too. For his dramas, of course you should not ignore BTSC and OFD.

Angel unnie, do you have a chance to watch all his dramas? You've watched Hard Love?

FAYE, girl, couldnot believe that till now CP is his only project you've watched. My active girl, keep going on with his others, okay? :P

jinkzzmec, wow, nice wallie. I guess you're over jetlag after your long sleep (8pm to 4am :D ), and full of inspiration for your next fan arts. Your GY Fan arts Album is really amazing. Hug and kiss to you for your share.

Neng, waiting for you here. Thanks for your compliment. I'm full of YOOnergy in a next few days before uber busy at the end of this month. :D

Guest iluvyoo2

Vicente, how are you dear? About MBC award, having it or not is not the problem. GY has been well-known enough after his "top popular" Coffee Prince, as I agree with Yen. And Angel unnie already told us, he is still the best for us, love him.
Regarding the MBC award, anyone register at iMBC?? I registered iMBC last few days, but not sure it scuccess or not, cause I no receive the letter <_< , but I can login iMBC now.

Love your talk, Neng. Never before would I joined any actor/actress topic. Becoz of him I made an account at Soompi. tongue.gif WELCOME TO YOOHOUSE all SILENT READERS. Love YOO ALL.
Because of Yoo, I got account in Soompi, Korean CY, Naver, Daum...what else? hahahaahah

ONE HOTTIE WRAPPED-UP IN A PURRRRFECT PACKAGE

first installment of YOOHouse history...more to come wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

i dunno if you want to read this...but to those curious...this is just a summary of what happened in this thread... during the early pages.

Once upon a time...in the land where only soomper's exist...there's this place where a huge void was inevitable...and so a nicely fairy GODMOTHER decided to build up a community that will be a Haven for those who appericiate NATURE'S beauty.

haha..thanks for your gy thread history.. :lol: I haven't have time back read from page 1 !!

iluvyoo2, Is there any more yummyYOO for my breakfast today? rolleyes.gif Luve.
Hi movall, few goodies here for your YOObreakfast...enjoy. :D

June 2006 In-Style Mag

15119944fr5.jpg

95557036rx2.jpg

Credit YOO&I

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjjz5.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjid3.th.jpg

Credit Daum CP

Yoogals,

TRY THIS :P

GONG YOO user, *waves* to you, you're still here. Hope you enjoy our house.

Regarding the MBC award, anyone register at iMBC?? I registered iMBC last few days, but not sure it scuccess or not, cause I no receive the letter <_< , but I can login iMBC now.

Because of Yoo, I got account in Soompi, Korean CY, Naver, Daum...what else? hahahaahah

haha..thanks for your gy thread history.. :lol: I haven't have time back read from page 1 !!

Hi movall, few goodies here for your YOObreakfast...enjoy. :D

June 2006 In-Style Mag

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4724/15119944fr5.jpg

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2092/95557036rx2.jpg

Iluvyoo2, yoo're fast. Thanks a ton.

So that SMEXY LIP for my breakfast. Wow, yummiiiiiiii. Bwahh, yoo gals, pls don't bite me.

Iluvyoo2, you got account everywhere to chase him? :)) Till the end of the world, :rolleyes: How do you manage with the other sites? They're all in Korean.

oh.. you were in OFD thread first? I don't remember what I wrote there either.. :P sure I'll let chigurl knows.. :)

Angel unnie, how was your Sunday morning and afternoon? Did you cook some YOOlicious dishes? Yummyyyyy.

Unnie, I was here first, as a silent reader, almost a month. Then I saw you recommended BTS and OFD, watched them. My first few posts in our house becoz I'm too much in love with adorable Tae In. However BTS topic didnt have many information but OFD, that's why I was lurking around there and got familar with your name. Love you, unnie :P

And thank you chigurl.

The OFD MV, I'm not sure if there's any special scenes I want, any of him :rolleyes: But I'll check them today. Thanks unnie.

Natedao, how are you today dear? More at ease rite?

neh...aug 23 was really my first post in YOOhouse.

and guess what i wrote??? im spazzing on how i LOVE BABY YOO's hands and feet bwahahaha.

Queenie dear, I must say you're really good at Math (he he, remember YOO-equation) and history too :P You've just leearned YOOHOUSE in a few months and now packing all information to us :rolleyes: Bow to Queennie our YOOstorian.

Bwahhhh, I love his hands and feet too. As EC asked him how a guy has such beautiful hands? OMO, both GY and YH hands are beautiful. I just wonder why didn't HanKyul recognize EC's hand is truly feminine? Bc of your post, I've re-watched the speechless beach scene of CP last night. I'll watch their bare feet in ep17 today, bwahhhh.

Guest mendyoo

happy sunday everyone...

as of this moment it's like this...

*gong yoo, mendyoo, movall, lanechan, siticantik3011*

hope your backreading too that's why you're always here...

hi val... lotsa YOOnergy huh...

FAYE... and where are you now my friend??? still coughing??? poor FAYE...

gong yoo...waves at you... whoever you are...

Guest queeninmycastle

awwwww... poor queenie.... ok.... take care and catch you later!

thats the disadvantage in working at a hospital...no weekends and holidays.

im used to it already...dont worry.

i miss going in this thread... i guess i was really trying to get over the coffee prince syndrome.. esp our Yoo...

i miss seeing Yoo on Tv ...

thanks for all updates on Gy

i hope we'll see him more often..

ling- WELCOME to YOOHOUSE hope you like it here.

neh...you wont miss BABY YOO that much if you promise to stay here.

BTW, Happy turkey day to you too.

haha... I can't believe my own first post either... lol!!! I think Yoobee and Tika will be coming in soon right? So, we are going to alter this history a bit and bring it over to YOOMansion too right? queenie aka YOOhistorian, did you have to do backread again to find out the dates and people who said what? who lure you out to spazz on baby YOO's hands and feet? heheheh :D

wah... more continuation. so it was chigurl's idea to get a name for us all.. he.he.. yes. yes.. queenie, I have a lazy tongue.. but I really prefer something simple and right to the point. :P BTW, did you notice whoi who started to call Gong Yoo Baby YOO? was it chigurl?

yes YOOBEE and TIka will be next.maybe i can make -up another history version for YOOMansion soon.

the dates..yes i have to do little backreading...but some of your conversations in the early pages still lingers in my head...i just need a little re-freshing.

lure me? no one...i watched CP alone...the first thing that really got my attention is BABY YOO's hands and later his feet.i dunno i just find guys to be sexy if they have a nice long fingers....my weakness.bwahahaha.

love_jesus..posted the first baby picture of Gong Yoo..and commented as BABY YOO! what a cute dork!...maybe thats really the first time "BABY" word came out.

oh yah, have you receive the verification email after registration? Last time I email them again and attached my IC scans again after few days. You need give them your real name and login email. One day after sent that email, I got the verification email. Maybe you can do that way too. :)

OMG!!!! This is funny!!

santa iluvyoo2 you are a member in korean cy too?wow...so are gonna post something in there...perhaps giving BABY YOO a hint that this YOOHOUSE exist?...that would be great if you can.

lalalalala love that pictures i just posted. :D

GONG YOO...WELCOME to YOOHOUSE...yes as in YOO...House...yourhouse

Guest mendyoo

nah...i dnt think the username GONG YOO was scared...its either she/he was just embarrassed coz she/he use that name when she/he is not the real one or maybe who knows if that was really GONG YOO...he will surprise YOOGALS one day.

either of the two it is queenie... but i prefer the latter hahaha

yes neng...i'll try...coz it will be a great pleasure to see all of you there...and like you said...if things were meant to be then it will happen.

definitely " its raining YOO"...hehehe

will be waiting for you here... we'll take care of the 'salubong' (welcoming you)... and you take care of the pasalubong (gifts) hahahaha okidoki???

imagine raining YOO??? then all of us will be like crazy... errrrr i think we are already :lol:

username GONG YOO might be having a laugh of his/her life seeing YOOGALS went wacko again.

it would be nice if he/she can drop a note or two.

if it's not a note or two... why not try a whole page of love notes? hahaha just kidding...

since BABY YOO's hair style is not like that already.i admired BABY YOO's spirit so much...he is not scared in doing experiments with regards to hair style.i would'nt be surprise if one day he will have it skin-head or bald...hahahaha

me too queenie... only few men are gutsy when it comes to hair style... they tend to stuck with one and just do it like trimming just to make it look new for others to see. but with YOO... i think i've seen too many.

After 2 hours, our GONG YOO user still here :)

Neng, you're back. Yes, I'm full of YOOnergy.

And Queenie dear, is it too much if I'm asking you for BABY YOO's hand and feet wallie? Bwahhhh.

My loves to all YOO GALS A to Z (copyright FAYE). I'd better start my Sunday morning now, YOOCOFFEE.

See you.

Guest queeninmycastle

After 2 hours, our GONG YOO user still here :)

Neng, you're back. Yes, I'm full of YOOnergy.

And Queenie dear, is it too much if I'm asking you for BABY YOO's hand and feet wallie? Bwahhhh.

My loves to all YOO GALS A to Z (copyright FAYE). I'd better start my Sunday morning now, YOOCOFFEE.

See you.

VAL dear...i think i posted this already long time ago...but for you i'll re-post this one.

its not a wallie though...but a collage of BABY YOO's hands and feet...promise when i get home later, i'll make you one Lovely BABY YOO's hand and feet wallie. ;)

hands.jpg

Guest mendyoo

did baby yoo visit you in your dream? i hope!!!!

don't have it yet c_k ... but i know it'll come... just when is i don't know...

i haven't finished my lovenotes but i i need to go get ready to leave for the hospital. i'll finish up when i get home. bye bye YooGals- you all have a wonderful day and i'll be back soon.... muahhhhhhhhhh to all!

what's the rush to the hospital friend??? hope nothing's that serious...

neng BABY YOO...knocks me off of my feet.

i felt his presence in all his works...he pours out his heart and soul in it.

you left out? nah...dont be.

ellie and BABY YOO owned it as what she claims...im just a regular costumer in there...dont hunt for another branch bcoz BABY YOO comes regularly in this cafe...you wouldnt want to miss him, right?

we're hard critics you and i... that's why i only have few actors in mind that i could say that i really admire.

with YOO's acting... i feel as if i'm part of each and every scene.

are you really sure he doesn't go to the other branches? hahahaha i think i have to take a seat and take lotsa coffee in the cafe... it's worth the wait... imagine being serve coffee by YOO.