11 hours ago, Noor90 said:

Also , I love him when he wears flip flop :D

Welcome back, sister it has been a while since you post here , we miss u :wub:

About gy Interview with Esquire,  after Goblin gy really looked stressed , lonely , sometimes sad. May be acting as lonely goblin affected him , or may be he felt so exhausted mentally & physically after shooting 3 movies & drama in a row without proper rest or may be gy isn't used to high popularity like young idols . That's why we felt gy sadness in this interview. Also gy felt stress after his high popularity cuz some fans interfere in his private life , some spread rumors , even some fans bothered him at his home  in Seoul , start  to take pics  like paparazzi . I mean yes we love him but we should respect him & his privacy too. Anyway now I feel gy more relaxed & happy . May be he needed this vacation "even he still shoots alot of CFs" to regain his power .

Also , I knew gy fans who sent him many messages through soop  management & I'm sure gy read them 

They showed our love & respect to gy . They even mentioned that gy has fans from all over the world not only Asia , they mentioned Middle East , USA , India 

So don't worry there are many fans who can reach gy & telling him about us "his fans" . Also I'm glad that gy is surrounded with good friends who always with him & support him & help him too like Mr.kim " soop boss" , MYq , GHJ, lee Chun hee . Even his staff looks like family 

Thank you for this reassuring message!

• Like 3

@Noor90, i thought its only me.  So its really Soompi changing something??  Cos i wanted to like post but the options disappear.

Wow this is GY overloaded in Taiwan. :wub:  Lucky we are not in the Harry Potter World... if we are, then we will see GY moving in the pictures everywhere.  Keke! Not very good for faint heart. :D

@tok-soompi i was surprised when i didn't see like option  too , honestly i like the old style of Soompi . i am not used to new one 

Actually GY is everywhere not only in Taiwan but in Philippines & Thailand too :D

21270797_870897776397189_166249129548415

21272585_870897846397182_111449230905906

Credit to Gong yoo Philippines FB page 

21369225_871504343003199_116241829344375

21314761_871504376336529_935524590730388

21272250_871504446336522_893197611438962

Credit to Asus Thailand 

Writer Kim Eun Sook Reveals Which Actor Has Rejected Her The Most

Descendants-of-the-Sun-Goblin-Heirs-Secr

On September 6, writer Kim Eun Sook attended a talk show with “Signal” writer Kim Eun Hee.

She shared stories about her casting process, commenting, “I also get rejected so much, so when an actor eventually comes to me, I become crazy in love with that actor as the character. I sincerely only think of that actor, whether male or female. Once the drama is over, I hope for their continued success and for them to shoot lots of advertisements.”

The MC followed up by asking which actor has rejected her the most, to which she responded, “Gong Yoo is the actor that has rejected me the most. However, after trying persistently over and over again, I came to work with him for ‘Goblin.’ Looking at scenes that were filmed, I felt so proud. He is that great of an actor.”

Kim Eun Sook has written several hit dramas including “Goblin,” “Descendants of the Sun,” “Heirs,” “Secret Garden,” and “A Gentleman’s Dignity.” Her next project is “Mr. Sunshine,” which will star Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Ri, Yoo Yeon Seok, and Byun Yo Han.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/06/writer-kim-eun-sook-reveals-actor-rejected/

other source:

Screenwriter Kim Eun Sook reveals Gong Yoo turned down her offers the most

https://allkpop.com/article/2017/09/screenwriter-kim-eun-sook-reveals-gong-yoo-turned-down-her-offers-the-most

• Like 2

On 6.9.2017 at 4:35 PM, tok-soompi said:

@Noor90, i thought its only me.  So its really Soompi changing something??  Cos i wanted to like post but the options disappear.

Wow this is GY overloaded in Taiwan. :wub:  Lucky we are not in the Harry Potter World... if we are, then we will see GY moving in the pictures everywhere.  Keke! Not very good for faint heart. :D

Ahh I was just about to complain about it too! I can't like any posts! But a few days ago I got redirected because "Soompi was down for maintenance". So I guess they're working and the forum is up again but seems like there are either changes on the way or a few corrections. Hopefully, it will be back soon!! Until then, I will *mentally like each post* :tongue: 

So what's going on around here?

When I saw his shoot from Prague I had a mild panic attack, I thought it looked similar to Budapest in the background. I was freaking out because I was considering being there around that time and didn't end up traveling. If that had been Budapest and I had cancelled my plans.....I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THE HORROR! :tongue: 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

Ahh I was just about to complain about it too! I can't like any posts! But a few days ago I got redirected because "Soompi was down for maintenance". So I guess they're working and the forum is up again but seems like there are either changes on the way or a few corrections. Hopefully, it will be back soon!! Until then, I will *mentally like each post* :tongue: 

check this post::)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

So what's going on around here?

When I saw his shoot from Prague I had a mild panic attack, I thought it looked similar to Budapest in the background. I was freaking out because I was considering being there around that time and didn't end up traveling. If that had been Budapest and I had cancelled my plans.....I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THE HORROR! :tongue: 

Like!! :D  also @staygold & @Noor90

• LOL 2

@staygold thank u so much now i can react , you're like our savior here :D

23 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

hellooooooo Gong Yoo-ssshiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:grin:

:heart::heart: videos comeeee come come come come. Aheeeeeem BC CF on top of this page, so handsomeeee

just like a man hit his early 30. Wow.

Sending love to you all, especially to @Noor90 whom shout out the CP vid on previous page, thank you so much:heart:

Welcome back our Sister , we miss u so so much , i wish you're so fine now , i wish u 'll be here with us as usual :wub: Gong yoo is so busy he's shooting many CFs The body shop , Asus , BC card , Discovery Expedition  . I notice he's so romantic in all his new CF:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Noor90 said:

Gong yoo is so busy he's shooting many CFs The body shop , Asus , BC card , Discovery Expedition  . I notice he's so romantic in all his new CF:D

no wonder, he has ultimate dream man to marry/in relationship for many women~ we need some fantasy and the market knows it lol.

Tho Tatjana Shapira is too beautiful to... Aaaaaah as long as Gong Yoo happy:tears:

• Like 3

On 8.9.2017 at 10:37 PM, CatchMine_ID said:

hellooooooo Gong Yoo-ssshiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:grin:

:heart::heart: videos comeeee come come come come. Aheeeeeem BC CF on top of this page, so handsomeeee

just like a man hit his early 30. Wow.

Sending love to you all, especially to @Noor90 whom shout out the CP vid on previous page, thank you so much:heart:

WELCOME BACK <3 <3 <3 Let's continue to admire his forthcoming CFs and projects together again! :D :heart:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Tho Tatjana Shapira is too beautiful to... Aaaaaah as long as Gong Yoo happy:tears:

Chemistry between GY & Tatjana Saphira is so natural and great even she's so young , she's only 20 y . 

32 minutes ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

WELCOME BACK <3 <3 <3 Let's continue to admire his forthcoming CFs and projects together again! :D :heart:

yup, especially his upcoming project :D , i want him choose so soooooooon , i'm dying to know what he 'll choose

• Like 3

@Noor90 surprised when I watch that Asus CF... 'Eit wait she is... Familiar from my country' and turns to she is Tatjanaaa:crazy: they are adorable.  

AND YES SO DYING to know what he chooses for upcoming project after previous massive success (do not see this as burden tho). Heavy or light production? Will be he chooses something experimental?

Waiting happily with all new vids flood of him:D

• Like 3