credit: gongyoo_coffeeprince     

Gong Yoo passionately kisses Yoon Eun Hye. He tells her,                  

"I don't care if you are a man or an alien."

I think this kiss proved that love is love. I think it proved that it doesn't matter if you are gay or straight. I think this kiss proved that two men can love each other too.

Gong Yoo & Yoon Eun Hye Coffee Prince (2007)

• Like 2

@2handsintertwined you're playing with my heart , CP is my favorite drama . Every time i see post about CP , i re-watch it again ^_^

i love this OST you shared , These are My other favorite OST beside Sad thing

1-White Love Story

2-Across The Ocean

3-Noreul Saranghae  " HK sang it to EC

4-Ocean Travel

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Noor90 said:

you're playing with my heart , CP is my favorite drama . Every time i see post about CP , i re-watch it again ^_^

i love this OST you shared , These are My other favorite OST beside Sad thing

Girl, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to play with your heart like that. If it makes you feel any better, I'm playing with my own heart too. CP is your favorite drama? Well, it's mine too! I think it was just perfect. Every time you see a post about CP you re-watch it again? Me too! You sound like me. Well, let's re-watch it together! You love the OST I shared? Girl, Sad Thing is my favorite OST from Coffee Prince.Thank you for sharing your other favorite Coffee Prince OSTs with me. I will look at your favorites too. I will definitely listen to White Love Story, Across The Ocean, Noreul Saranghae(HK to EC), and Ocean Travel! :blush:

By the way, can we talk about Yoon Eun Hye's performance? I think Yoon Eun Hye's performance as a female who identified as a male was exceptional! I understand why she won Baeksang Best Actress in TV for her performance. And let's not forget all the raw emotions she had.I understand why a lot of people say that Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye had the best chemistry in K drama history! I think the chemistry between Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye was magical. It was almost as if they were really lovers. I think you could tell that they really cared for each other. I think you could really tell that they longed for each other and that they wanted each other. It looked so real. Maybe they fell in love on set?

I think there was something between them. For example, remember the scene where Yoon Eun Hye runs over to Gong Yoo's house before she leaves for Italy? Gong Yoo says something like, "If you come in, I won't take you back home tonight." He's basically saying that he wouldn't be able to control himself if she stayed. Then he lets Yoon Eun Hye in, and they stare at each other with need and desire. Then Gong Yoo lifts her up like she weighs like a feather, and she wraps her legs around his waist.

He presses her up against the back of the door with so much force and you can just see that he is such a strong, powerful man. He kisses her with raw passion. Their lips line up perfectly together. They kiss and kiss, hungry for each other. Then spin around a couple of times, and she tries to remove Gong Yoo's shirt. He then proceeds over to the bed and he gently lay her down on it, her legs still wrapped around him, and they fall onto the bed laughing. Then they make love. That part was so beautiful. And the music that played was beautiful. Do you have that song too? :blush:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Girl, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to play with your heart like that. If it makes you feel any better, I'm playing with my own heart too. CP is your favorite drama? Well, it's mine too! I think it was just perfect. Every time you see a post about CP you re-watch it again? Me too! You sound like me. Well, let's re-watch it together! You love the OST I shared? Girl, Sad Thing is my favorite OST from Coffee Prince.Thank you for sharing your other favorite Coffee Prince OSTs with me. I will look at your favorites too. I will definitely listen to White Love Story, Across The Ocean, Noreul Saranghae(HK to EC), and Ocean Travel! :blush:

By the way, can we talk about Yoon Eun Hye's performance? I think Yoon Eun Hye's performance as a female who identified as a male was exceptional! I understand why she won Baeksang Best Actress in TV for her performance. And let's not forget all the raw emotions she had.I understand why a lot of people say that Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye had the best chemistry in K drama history! I think the chemistry between Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye was magical. It was almost as if they were really lovers. I think you could tell that they really cared for each other. I think you could really tell that they longed for each other and that they wanted each other. It looked so real. Maybe they fell in love on set?

CP 'll always be my favorite k-drama I don't mind to watch it over and over again , for me GY & Yeh had one of best chemistry in k-drama history . In many scenes i didn't feel it was acting , I felt it was so natural. The way they look to eachother , their smiles , their hugs , kisses were so natural , Also YEH was so great in this drama , she played her role so well , CP as story wasn't so great but chemistry between all actors GY&YEH , and other Coffee princes we're great together & and made this drama phenomenal .

I understand why GY still mention CP even after 10 years,  when he was asked about his best Character he couldn't choose between Kim shin & Choi Han kyul . In another interview gy chose Han kyul as best Character . 

I wish GY 'll act again with YEH in any romantic project "drama or Movie" 

The same with GHJ , I want him reunite with her in any project 

By the way yesterday GhJ was live on Instagram and some fans asked her about her acting again with gy . She said she loves to act with him again but unfortunately there no chance , and described how she & gy are good friends and are in the same agency .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noor90 said:

CP 'll always be my favorite k-drama I don't mind to watch it over and over again , for me GY & Yeh had one of best chemistry in k-drama history . In many scenes i didn't feel it was acting , I felt it was so natural. The way they look to eachother , their smiles , their hugs , kisses were so natural , Also YEH was so great in this drama , she played her role so well , CP as story wasn't so great but chemistry between all actors GY&YEH , and other Coffee princes we're great together & and made this drama phenomenal .

I understand why GY still mention CP even after 10 years,  when he was asked about his best Character he couldn't choose between Kim shin & Choi Han kyul . In another interview gy chose Han kyul as best Character . 

I wish GY 'll act again with YEH in any romantic project "drama or Movie" 

The same with GHJ , I want him reunite with her in any project 

By the way yesterday GhJ was live on Instagram and some fans asked her about her acting again with gy . She said she loves to act with him again but unfortunately there no chance , and described how she & gy are good friends and are in the same agency .

I understand how you feel about Coffee Prince! I wish GY will act with YEH in any romantic project drama or movie too! 

Me too. I want him to reunite with GHJ in any project.

GHJ said there's no chance of her acting with GY again? NO! Why not? I'm so sad :bawling:

• Like 1

My love song to Gong Yoo. He'll never know I exist :bawling:.

Gong Yoo, I am still very much in love with you. So please, Love Me Like You Do.

Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (2015), Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack

credit: gongyoo2001

Hello, all my sweethearts! Just missing Mr. Gong Yoo.

I wish someone would wake me up the way Gong Yoo wakes up Yoon Eun Hye :bawling:.

It's the morning after Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye made passionate love. He opens his eyes and he's the happiest man ever. He tries to hide his excitement. He's been waiting for this moment for a long time. He's wanted to hold her in his arms. He gently caresses her hair. He gently kisses her forehead, then he gently kisses her shoulder and lifts her hand up to his lips, pressing his lips against the top of her hand, and gently kisses the top of her hand. He tries not to wake her, their limbs still tangled together. Gong Yoo removes her leg from on top of his and falls onto the floor.  He tries to keep his cool, but he ends up making a fool of himself and he can't even put on his sweatpants properly. She wakes up and sees him staring at her, wearing no shirt and just sweatpants and he's grinning like an idiot. 

Gong Yoo is such a dork!:blush:

Gong Yoo & Yoon Eun Hye, Coffee Prince (2007)

• Like 1

Dear Gong Yoo,

I am so sorry. I can't continue to wait on you anymore!!! *slams keyboard*

Gong Yoo. Listen up. A lot of us have mental illnesses! A lot of us are bipolar, a lot of us have ADD. A lot of us are crazy. A lot of us have anxiety. A lot of us have other health issues. A lot of us suffer from depression! A lot of us take medication! I'm one of these people! 

And you are just making things worse! You're driving me crazy!

I tried to be happy for you. I tried to be patient for you. I tried to post pictures of you here with captions saying, "I miss you."

I tried!!!

Well, you know what, Gong Yoo? I can't do that anymore! I miss you too freaking much and I am going crazy!

I tried re-watching your old dramas and movies and that made me miss you even more! Everytime I see your face I miss you more and more.

You won't come outside. Can you at least go to the market. Then someone can snap a photo of you.

Oh wait. To quote you, "Cameras. I hate it."

LOL! I forgot you hate cameras. Hahahahahhahaa. I'm going insane! You're making me pull my hair out!

I haven't seen you in ages! You don't have any friends so you can't appear in their instagrams.

So what am I supposed to do, Gong Yoo? 

tumblr_obl1v6Rme51tq4of6o1_250.gif

credit: yourreactiongifs

:bawling:

Some of you will say, "Oh there she goes again."

Some of you will say, "She's complaining again."

Some of you will say, "Tell her to shut up!"

Some of you will say, "Let's just ignore her."

Some of you will say, "She's making his page less welcoming."

Some of you will say, "She's making me uncomfortable."

Some of you will say, "She's crazy!"

Well, I don't care! And yes, I am crazy.

This man is cruel. I am so tired of the games he is playing. He acted all these amazing roles, and he forgot that people want him. He forgot. He made a mistake. He made a lot of us want to marry him. He made a lot of us fantasize being with him. He made a lot of want to have bed scenes with him. He made a lot of us want him to be our boyfriend or husband. He's handsome! This is all his fault. And he thinks he can hide? Big mistake. How many of us cried when he fell of the Train in Train to Busan?

How many of us were like, "What a hot dad."

See? This is all his fault!

Someone make him comeback. Now.

I am so mad at Gong Yoo!

tumblr_o3zsdyIsYW1rjbmxro1_500.gif

credit: samesaysjames

:bawling:

@chellep1234_969a Aha! Gotcha! Think I wouldn't see you liking comments? You can't hide anymore! You must unlurk! *evil laughter*

It looks like you like Coffee Prince.

Here:

credit: gongyoo2001

Gong Yoo is sleeping. Yoon  Eun Hye blowing a kiss on Gong Yoo's face. She is making him feel excited and he tried to hide his attraction to her. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I think there was something between them. For example, remember the scene where Yoon Eun Hye runs over to Gong Yoo's house before she leaves for Italy? Gong Yoo says something like, "If you come in, I won't take you back home tonight." He's basically saying that he wouldn't be able to control himself if she stayed. Then he lets Yoon Eun Hye in, and they stare at each other with need and desire. Then Gong Yoo lifts her up like she weighs like a feather, and she wraps her legs around his waist.

He presses her up against the back of the door with so much force and you can just see that he is such a strong, powerful man. He kisses her with raw passion. Their lips line up perfectly together. They kiss and kiss, hungry for each other. Then spin around a couple of times, and she tries to remove Gong Yoo's shirt. He then proceeds over to the bed and he gently lay her down on it, her legs still wrapped around him, and they fall onto the bed laughing. Then they make love. That part was so beautiful. And the music that played was beautiful. Do you have that song too? :blush:

@2handsintertwined Your description, you nailed it!  My favorite scene in my favorite drama.  Ah sweet love.  Me too -- wish GY and YEH would co-star in another romantic comedy. 

• Like 2

@2handsintertwined @alohagongyoo  this scene was played so so well , i felt it  was real not acting ^_^, even when they wake up the next day  , having breakfast together  was so natural . i can't describe it well & you just can watch it here:wub: 

Coffee-Prince-the-1st-shop-of-coffee-pri

And when she returned back from Italy , We can see love in their eyes :wub::wub:

A6454355-22.jpg

Please all writers & directors in Korea cast GY & YEH in any romantic project :rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

:D i think fans here will understand her obsession

hahahaaa Anne is a big big fan of Gong yoo always sharing GY pics , videos in her accounts , she even attended GY fanmeeting in HK :D

12 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Someone make him comeback. Now.

i can feel u girl i miss him soooooooo much , i want him choose his next project soon . i 'm curious what he'll choose after his hit movies & drama . i don't really care about genre i just want to see him . He should save me from creating stories for his next project in my mind :D:lol:

• Like 2

hi all, I found this old post (2016.10.14) at GY's Chinese site.

GONG YOO's CAT - 콩콩 [豆豆] KONG KONG

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4820959635

GY has two cats, one is an Egyptian Maus named "MAU" and the other is this Scottish Fold, named "콩콩"   a.k.a "beans  beans..",   phonetic   "Cong Cong/Kong Kong" ,  roughly translated as follow.

☆心YOO孔刘☆◣1014图片◥YOO貓咪[豆豆]成長記
☆HeartYOO GONG YOO☆◣1014Pics◥YOO cat[beans beans]growth story

YOO 哥哥的豆豆, 大家還記得她嗎?
Do you all remember Yoo's cat "beans"

2013年時, YOO 哥在 日影迷通訊錄上先將她亮相. 
In 2013, Yoo put her up at the communication board of the Japanese Fan Club for the first time.

是好友送的 Scottish Fold    It's a Scottish Fold given by a good friend.
1d2f01338744ebf8e0b396dad1f9d72a6259a7e1.jpg

然後在年末時 MyQ 把她剛做完手術的照片貼出來.     MyQ post her pic after "some kind of" surgery at the year end.

7a7c8a44ebf81a4caaf01e2cdf2a6059272da6e1.jpg

跟著, 豆豆便跟她爸爸一樣, 神隱了差不多2年.   "Beans", act like her father, disappeared from the public for almost 2 years then.

幸運地, MyQ 在 4 月時又給大家帶來 豆豆 的近照, 胖胖的耶.    Luckily, MyQ post "Beans" recent pic at April again, what a fattie!

f10be6f81a4c510f250610ff6859252dd62aa5e1.jpg

然而呢, 不知道是不是因為天氣怎麼的, 她爸爸也忙唄..  Then, not sure if it's because of the weather, etc..   And her father was so busy too

帶她去剪出個新造型...  took her for grooming....a new style
9db7174c510fd9f92ad5a78c2d2dd42a2a34a4e1.jpg

白手套... 
white gloves...

As noted by Chinese Fans, all of the above pics were deleted by MyQ earlier this year.

And, Chinese Fans believed this is the most updated pic of "Beans", a.k.a. "Cong Cong" from Gong Hyo Jin's Instagram on July 20, 2017.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWwL2ecAsNz/?taken-by=rovvxhyo

• Like 4