@staygold He's Choi Han Kyul , You can post anytime & anything about him :wub:

20604667_10154859671190794_8525453028037

20430065_10150906455329957_4556189613018

We are proud to announce that #GongYoo is the new #ASUS #ZenFone 4 Asia Pacific Brand Ambassador, appearing as our special guest during the Global press conference in Taiwan on August 17

Anyone can join contest and get to fly with a friend to Taiwan for Global Press Conference to meet #GongYoo in person 

https://www.facebook.com/notes/asus/the-citizen4-ultimate-zenfone-correspondent/1820589304623282/

Wow, we're going to see GY again in Aug 17 , I CAN'T WAIT to see him again ^_^

i think all from Taiwan , Philippines , Malaysia , Hong Kong can Join since he's model there 

• Like 4

Korean Superstar Gong Yoo is ASUS ZenFone 4's Brand Ambassador

gong_1.jpg

After a number of teasers, the answer is finally out.

It’s pretty obvious now. Korean Superstar (also our June 2017 cover star) Gong Yoo is ASUS ZenFone 4’s brand ambassador. After asking fans to guess on their facebook page (see below), everyone was certain it was Gong Yoo.

Taipei-based Asustek Computer Inc’s chairman Jonney Shih confirmed on 26 July that his company invited Korean star Gong Yoo to be the face of their new smartphone. According to Chinese-language Mirror Media’s report on July 10, Asus planned to spend NT$60 million (approximately RM8.5million) to enlist Gong Yoo as the new face of their ZenFone 4 for the Asia-Pacific region. Asus did not confirm the report at that time, but we’ll keep you updated when there’s concrete news.

http://www.esquire.my/lifestyle/Technology/gong-yoo-asus-new-smartphone-ambassador

Asus picks Gong Yoo as ZenFone 4 brand ambassador

Asus has selected South Korean actor and entertainer Gong Yoo as Asus brand ambassador in the Asia-Pacific region (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines) for the new ZenFone 4 family of smartphones. Gong Yoo will start his tenure as the Asus brand ambassador at the We Love Photo press event to be held in Taipei on 17 August.
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Noor90 said:

@kentangbakar yes, he's veteran actor now & can choose good projects , even it's good or bad i'll watch it but let's be honest if he chooses bad script it'll affect him if we accept it , i know GY won't accept it . i'm sure GY has many offers now , he should take his time to choose the best for him but please don't take long time :tongue:

@2handsintertwined my reaction to pic you shared :heart::heart::heart: 

@alohagongyoo hello, Madam how are u ? i wish you have good vacation . i agree with u GY  should take good break after shooting movies & dramas with non stop in 2015 , 2016 and make money too ^_^ . 

International fans should know Korea different from Hollywood . In Hollywood actors are paid alot of money , they are paid millions of dollars that's why they don't need to shoot many CFs only one or 2 unlike Korea actors aren't paid high comparing to Hollywood . top actors in hollywood are paid 30 , 40 , 50 m but in korea  top movie actors are paid only $750000 and in dramas top actors are paid $90000 per episode so nearly 1.4 M for all drama even they do all action scenes without stunts  , their schedule always tight and even don't sleep well to shoot their movies & dramas so K actors shoot so many CFs to make money and actors need only 1 or 2 to shoot this CF not months and & are paid well in CFs

GY is paid now $1 M per CF in Korea & more than $ 2 M outside Korea so let our man make money :D:D 

Even though GY has 300 offers for CFs  , he only chooses 3 cuz he chooses wisely what fits his image like he chooses his movies wisely

Good points.  Thanks for your insights. 

• Like 3

Asustek signs Gong Yoo to endorse ZenFone 4 smartphone series

201708010023t0001.jpg

Taipei, Aug. 1 (CNA) Taiwan-based PC brand Asustek Computer Inc. (華碩) said Tuesday that it has signed popular South Korean actor Gong Yoo to endorse its newest smartphone models -- the ZenFone 4 series -- to target consumers in the Asia-Pacific market.

Asustek said that Gong will attend a product event themed "We Love Photo" in Taipei, scheduled for Aug. 17, to introduce the next- generation ZenFone models.

Asustek is making great efforts to diversify its product line by extending into the smartphone market to offset the impact of a slower PC market.

The company said that Gong's fans in Taiwan have been invited to sign up online for tickets, starting from noon Aug. 3, to attend the Taipei new product endorsement event. The deadline for registration has been set at Aug. 6.

Gong, who rose to international stardom after starring in the 2016 South Korean zombie apocalypse thriller movie -- Train to Busan -- which became a hit in the region, will endorse the ZenFone 4 series for Asustek in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines.

In a statement released by Asustek, the 37-year-old star, who is endorsing a high-tech brand for the first time in his career, said that his decision to sign an endorsement agreement was made after careful assessment.

According to Asustek, Gong said that when he and Asustek were in talks in the endorsement contract, soon after the company showed him its ASUS ZenFone AR model, the star was impressed by the gadget, which has augmented reality and virtual reality functions.

For those Gong fans who fail to get tickets or cannot attend the Aug. 17 event, Asustek will broadcast the function live on its Facebook page, the company said.

Currently, Gong's latest TV drama -- Guardian: The Lonely and Great God -- is being aired in Taiwan on the Star Chinese channel of the Fox Networks Group.

The model-turned-actor made his acting debut in the South Korean TV series "School 4" in 2001. His breakout role came in the "1st Shop of Coffee Prince," a 2007 South Korean TV drama that became a hit. 

http://focustaiwan.tw/news/ast/201708010023.aspx

We're gonna see him liveeeeeeeeeee ^_^

There's another Event in Rome in Sept 21 , May be he'll attend it too B)

http://www.gsmarena.com/asus_teases_zenfone_4_showing_the_dual_camera_on_its_back-news-26509.php

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

Boy am I glad I bought an ASUS laptop, now I feel a tiny bit closer to GY again xD hahahaahha

i've Asus Laptop too & Louis Vuitton Sunglasses . i'm more closer to GY hahahaaaaaaaaa

• Like 4

@alohagongyoo So it's all about the money? In his CNN Talk Asia interview GY said, "It's not about the money. It's not about the honor." Did we become his fans just to watch him make money? I think a lot of us are his fans for different other reasons. I think he should give back. That's all I'm saying. I think he has those endorsements and CFs because of us, his fans. I think he should do more projects. I keep repeating myself I'm sorry.

Edited by 2handsintertwined

13 hours ago, Noor90 said:

No I don't have it since it doesn't have gy face on the box like Korea :tongue::lol:

Hahhaah tbh I thought about the same thing. I wanted it to be GY's face on the box, but I really loved the scent, I hoped GY likes it too, so I went ahead and gave them my money hahah

• Like 3