1 hour ago, nuryl_gong said:

Anything new with ahjussi? Was too busy :( 

I don't know since when you stayed away from this page but gy didn't have many activities last month only his interview with CNN , his charity Bazaar and he mentioned he had 3 movies offers but he refused them all , but one of them still stuck in his mind so may be he 'll re consider it , new CF for Coway , Kanu , Btv and he attended Louis Vuitton Exhibition

Nearly it's all his activities , news if u want I'll send you in PM his pics , videos 

• Like 3

Collection of Gong yoo Dramas & Movies from 2001 : 2016 

Collection of Gong yoo Product Endorsement 

Collection Of Gong Yoo Fashion :blush:

• Like 4

[Gong yoo Old Interviews] (13-Jun-2006) YTN Star Special - Part 1 of 2

[13-Jun-2006] YTN Star Special Interview with Gong Yoo (Part 1)

Intro

GY: The fact that I really want to show an extremely sentimental feeling is I think much easier. If someone tells me to cry, I can cry, and if someone tells me to laugh I can laugh. To ...act in between that is the hardest though, even in life – not to go overboard and at the same time not to be lacking…

The real actor

GY: when I think to myself, "I'm a real actor" I feel all weird inside. I start to miss the filming sites... I really like to think that I'm just a common person, like everyone else. At times, I surprise myself with my acting.. like sometimes I say to myself, "I never knew I had this side of me," ..and every time I realize one of these I feel happiness, and I think that delight is the motivation that keeps me going, keeps me acting.

<at the site>

GY: In usual dramas or movies that I had to act in, I never really had to wear fully dressed suit, but in this drama I think there are a lot of times where I have to.. and it's the summer, so I’m a dead man.

..suit… I hate wearing neckties.

<Showing GY's past - My Tutor Friend and S-Diary>

First work- drama "School4"

GY: When I acted in "school4", I hurt my hip. In the very first filming, we had to play basketball in winter for the title piece, and I slightly hurt my hip…... it was my first debut work, and the first recording, and I was already hurt.. I thought I was going to go crazy because I was depressed. I knew in this situation that if I couldn't get up the next morning, I could be replaced instantly. That's why no matter what I had to get up. Of course there was a commotion. On a Saturday night, in a remote area where there's all this Chinese medicine kind of stuff, snakes and badgers, and even an old grandpa not allowed in the area, that kind of place, I searched, so determined to get an acupuncture (to get healed) for my hip, because we had to grab this small chance. When I woke up the next morning, I could feel myself get up. I wrapped bandage around my hip, and for two days I forced myself through the filming for "School 4". … I got hit in the face, and even though I couldn’t bend over I had to pick up something.. so the first piece of work was full of a lot of meaning for me..

<Acting with Sung Yuri>

<Having filming break in front of the women’s restroom>

(talking about betting who had the closest number to the public viewing rates)

GY: I had a friend who knew the exact numbers, was it 11.6 or 11.8?

GY's manager: It was 11.8

GY: Well my guess was 11 point something and my friend who worked with the camera team brought over the exact numbers and it was 11.6 or 11.8. Yuri’s team and my team figured out everything between 11 and 15. I was all excited because I thought we won, but the camera team actually did… if I got it right the staff would’ve liked it, right? If I got caught you guys would have put more money into it and had a party.

Staff: Even if you didn’t we would have done it. You’re the main hero.

GY: I told that to director chomyung and he told everyone to give me money right away, (laughs) "hey give $400 to Gong Yoo, he’s buying for us!

Acting Requirement

GY: I think the very best way to study acting is to meet everyone around you, all the people… Yeah, and also having the eye to observe each and every small detail. Even if it’s the smallest thing, I shouldn’t laugh at it. ...When I meet people, the smallest things I do and say, the smallest experiences, they become the most initial part of me.

<One fine day press conference>

GY: I'm kind of nervous and worried.. today is the first day that we officially announce drama "one fine day" to the media. I'm curious to what the reaction will be like…

<during press conference, in front of reporters>

GY: Even though there were a lot of times where it got really tiring and people could have gotten hurt, the weather in Australia was always nice and we filmed our best without really knowing we were getting tired.

SYR: Please watch without a heart of as if you were to put on your new glasses and say, "lets see how well they do".

GY: Like right now, I hope you stay interested with lots of love to this drama. We will do our best.

<after press conference>

GY: Everything's crazy right now. I don't even know what I said up there. If I look at the newspaper I'll be able to see what I said up there. Sometimes, being here is harder than filming. Also, there are so many cameras and flashes that a person's soul could collapse (idiom). I feel like I'm losing conscience.

Reporet: What do you think when you watch yourself act?

GY: I get embarrassed.

Reporter: But you're a veteran

GY: Well I still think I'm incomplete and not good enough yet to be a veteran…

What would you have been if you didn’t act?

GY: If I didn't act, I would be about, randomly saying… what would I have done? I don't even know. When I started acting, it was really the turning point of my life. Going from "Gong Ji Chul" to "Gong Yoo".

Gong Ji Chul vs. Gong Yoo

GY: When I talked in shows as a VJ, I used to say "Hi everyone, this is makdong's VJ Gong Ji Chul.". I told him, "I don't really like this name" and he said, "Then how about we leave out your last name and just go with Ji Chul?" I said no, because I have this self-conceit kind of thing for my last name. One day he calls me and asked me, "hey, I was just going through a book and I saw the word gong yoo... owned together (meaning of gong yoo). What do you think?". I officially decide it as my name when I put together my mom's last name, which was "Yoo", and my dad's last name "Gong" and decided it okay. Decision made. My dad's last name and my mom's last name - it has so much meaning. When I was given an award, it wasn't a very big one but my name was posted up top as "Gong Yoo" and I want to give all of the honor to my parents. I felt good inside and my parents were happy and impressed.

One fine day filming @ 3am

<NG scenes>

<Filming break: Throwing baseball with his manager>

GY: We're practicing throwing for the Playboys (Korean stars baseball game). We have to practice like this in order to beat the other team.

Reporter: What’s your position?

GY: Third base… I have to beat the other third base player Joo Jin Mo..

<More NG scenes>

Reporter: How do you feel after filming is over?

GY: It's over!! How many hours can I sleep today?.. that kind of stuff… do I have to do this much tomorrow too?…

A soft-hearted man:

GY: While I was driving, one time, I was listening to the radio and a sad song came up and it fell over me. I look at the room mirror sometimes and I see that I'm crying. "Idiot. Crazy person, why are you crying?", I said to myself. But I couldn't stop crying. There wasn't any real reason to why I was crying but it was automatic. Some times the sadness hits me right on the spot.

Credit to : Gong too Lover

• Like 2

[Gong yoo Old INTERVIEW] (13-Jun-2006) YTN Star Special - Part 2 of 2

[13-Jun-2006] YTN Star Special Interview with Gong Yoo (Part 2)

GY: Being an actor isn't the easiest job. The more I keep going I feel like it's going to get harder and harder. All that vague stuff - fear, worry, timidity, because of all this I feel like I have to live life full of tension. I think ever...y actor or actress has his or her own scale of happiness and grief. In my point of view I think that I've climbed the ladder at my own pace and through each step, and I want to keep going the same pace I have been going without going too far.

One fine day filming set

<acting with sung yuri and lee yeon hee>

PD: If anyone of you mess up (NG) then you have to buy jipo (dried fish) this time. Move the script off the bed. Whose script is that?

GY: <takes the script off the bed and throws it away>

Lee Yeon Hee points at him and says ji po!!

<off to buy jipo>

GY: I don’t know really why I have to buy jipo. Usually if someone's phone rings during the filming or someone messes up on their line they have to buy ice cream or something else. But today is jipo and other than leaving the script out I didn't do any mistakes.

GY's manager: Nuna's (coordinator) cellphone rang

GY: Really? <turn to coordinator> Hey! Come over here!.. <back to manager> Did it really?

<Talking with the coordinator>

Coordi: Oppa, shouldn’t you not eat jipo today?

GY: Why not?

Coordi: Never mind.

GY: Oh because of the bbo bbo (small kiss) scene? So what?

Coordi: Jipo is the best to make your breath smell.

Reporter: You have a kiss scene today?

GY: No, not really a kiss scene. There's a scene where Lee Yeon Hee's lips meet mine. Just a small one. Not a kiss scene, but a bbo bbo scene.

Reporter: What if you eat jipo?

GY: I can brush my teeth. Long time ago when I first had a kiss scene I brushed my teeth and gargled a whole bunch of time, but now.. I ate garlic once and had to do a kiss scene.

Coordi: Yeah right.. did you really?

GY: I did with (kim) sun ah nuna. We both ate really gross stuff and filmed..

Reporter: Was this when you filmed S-Diary?

GY: Yeah. It was too awkward and embarrassing to do it in our right minds so we both drank one bottle of alcohol beverage and filmed.

Coordi: Was there an effect after drinking?

GY: We washed our teeth, and smoked trying to see who can be more dirtier than the other. You know, that kind of thing.

<gong yoo studies his lines>

Reporter: How many pages do you have right now?

GY: 12 pages. I have to act tough and prove a firm attitude. Telling everyone that we filmed through half already and not, "we only filmed half?", not that kind of attitude. I’m still kind of worried though.. I’m all talk..

Gong Yoo's happiness

GY: Being able to understand happiness in the small things is what makes me the happiest. I think if a person can understand the happiness in small things, then they will eventually understand happiness in the big things... as well. And because of that I can stand in front of people and smile and laugh, and also I can enjoy acting even though some times my body gets tired. Through this filming of "One Fine Day" I hear people around me talk nice things about this drama and people want to start going to the filming sites, these things are what keep me from feeling happiness these days. These small things…

Marriage

GY: I do want to right now, get married I mean. I feel like I missed something though. Before I wanted to bring my face in the world I should have done everything I could have done. Like I still haven’t been to the mall or outlet with a girlfriend and buy clothes and go shopping. And I want to go to the market with her and just fool around, going here and there, trying samples, and buying food. I think that would be the happiest part of my life. Maybe that's why I want to get married soon, because when I do get married I won't care what other people say about what my wife and I do together. 

If there were one part of the newspaper about you…

GY: Hidden love affair revealed… after a long time of being apart, they're finally married…. with someone twenty years older (laughs)

Long time ago I didn’t like to say that I wanted to be li...ke someone. Something that I can do, "if it weren't Gong Yoo who would do it?" After a while, after becoming older and more respect, I wish a younger star or rising star would sit here at an interview spot and say, "I want to be an actor like Gong Yoo". So that I can be a benchmark to some people, I want to be at least an actor that can be like that.

Sad acting:

GY: I want to do something really sad one day. I want to act for something that is incredibly sad and in one that I can act as if I were to fall into this sadness

Passion:

GY: Can you see my passion right here? You can, right? I bet if you cover the camera and look at everything without the deleting any of this, you would be able to see an aurora of passion behind me. I think everything here is my passion, these interviews, dramas, movies, and the life with my staff.. if all of this didn't have any passion it wouldn't have happened and of all the sites I go to and everything I process it definitely has passion written all over it.

Credit to Gong yoo Lover

• Like 2

:o

2006:  I want to get married soon, because when I do get married I won't care what other people say about what my wife and I do together

2016: I’ve decided to push aside thoughts of marriage and personal questions for now

i think celebrity really difficult to find partners.  Although there are some are really successful.  Cos they are so busy and popular, it needs very understanding partners to able to accept it. :(

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

2006:  I want to get married soon, because when I do get married I won't care what other people say about what my wife and I do together

2016: I’ve decided to push aside thoughts of marriage and personal questions for now

i think celebrity really difficult to find partners.  Although there are some are really successful.  Cos they are so busy and popular, it needs very understanding partners to able to accept it. :(

for korean dramas...the chemistry is so good...high chance of falling for their partners on set 
how do we get married in this way ?
or why not just keep enjoying the romance on set :tongue:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

for korean dramas...the chemistry is so good...high chance of falling for their partners on set 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaysmurf said:

But usually higher chance in weekends drama.  Moreover GY will be shinning away from drama for awhile unless something else catches him again.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Don't forget 10 years can change any person mind also director Kim jee won changed his mind about marriage . and yes it's so difficult to find suitable partner especially if celebrity  is " Busy & Popular " and especially in Koreaaaa how their oppa get married 

5 hours ago, jaysmurf said:

i think GY keep enjoying Romance on Set only now :D:tongue: For me i wish to hear GY is dating someone now or getting married soon , he needs to settle down , needs someone be supportive to him , Also if he is getting married his rumors about dating will decrease aloooot

Anyway, writer Noh Hee kyung is returning with new drama called Live about “grass-roots democracy,” portrayed through the lives of police officers who are considered “the people’s walking stick” or “the judge of the streets.” . The lead actress role offered to Jung yumi . 

@kentangbakarCan we have GY as the male lead , he really fits policeman role and Gy wants to act with Yumi as her partner in any drama or movie , also i want GY acts in NHK drama , she's talented writer and knows how to show deep emotions of her character . i really wish GY can act with Yumi i want to see their chemistry together especially GY said many times since 2011 he wants to act with her as her couple . What do you all think ?

maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/jung-yumi-offered-writer-noh-hee-kyungs-new-drama-live/

• Like 4