Part of a video included in Monster Season 2 Vol. 4's DVD, courtesy of yukigongyoo via Columbia Loves GY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH5u_j7ndqI

AUT201210290059.jpg
http://www.asahi.com/showbiz/korea/AUT201210290058.html

Big will be airing over Japan's TBS channel late November. Also it will be released in DVD Box and Blue Ray Disc.

*** News and video via Yoshimi ***

Hi, everyone! I just want to say thanks for all the updates here. Recently, I've been spending most of my time watching BIG and I can say that I'm definitely a fan of Gong Yoo. I remember him in Coffee Prince which was aired here in the Philippines years ago. And I must say that he's a great actor and a person. I've watched a couple of his movies and Silenced is next. The man can act with his eyes. And he's hilarious. I have a Tumblr account but I'm afraid I annoy my followers when I post too much Gong Yoo in there so this is the perfect place for me to fangirl. HAHA.
jjsweeter: The gifs (Monster and Kyung Joon) you posted are actually made by me. It'll be greatly appreciated if you can post the link to the original source. :)
Anyways, I'm still on the process of making tons of gifs. You can check some that I made here: http://frankreich.tumblr.com/tagged/gong+yoo

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mcnwpgPS6Z1rdbp0po1_500.jpgtumblr_mcnwolcUXF1rdbp0po1_500.jpgtumblr_mcnwn7dwuX1rdbp0po1_400.pngtumblr_mcnvtxjHuB1rdbp0po1_500.jpgtumblr_mcnvsyxnsY1rdbp0po1_500.jpgtumblr_mcnvqmmbZE1rdbp0po1_500.jpg

cr to original source
frankreich said: Hi, everyone! I just want to say thanks for all the updates here. Recently, I've been spending most of my time watching BIG and I can say that I'm definitely a fan of Gong Yoo. I remember him in Coffee Prince which was aired here in the Philippines years ago. And I must say that he's a great actor and a person. I've watched a couple of his movies and Silenced is next. The man can act with his eyes. And he's hilarious. I have a Tumblr account but I'm afraid I annoy my followers when I post too much Gong Yoo in there so this is the perfect place for me to fangirl. HAHA.
jjsweeter: The gifs (Monster and Kyung Joon) you posted are actually made by me. It'll be greatly appreciated if you can post the link to the original source. :)
Anyways, I'm still on the process of making tons of gifs. You can check some that I made here: http://frankreich.tumblr.com/tagged/gong+yoo

I just finished watching Silenced and I'm an emotional wreck right now. It shows that justice don't prevail at all times. The acting was phenomenal and I gained much more respect for Gong Yoo as an actor. Oh god... I feel drained. I have to recommend this movie to my friends.  

Pics extracted from the Mind Bridge's 2012 Winter catalogue file.  Enjoy.  ^^
These are very fine HQ pics, but Photobucket had re-sized them smaller by maybe half the actual size.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

@aalhl...thanks for sharing the photos...I was still trying to figure out how to extract the photos from the catalogue.Here's sharing some screen shots that I have taken from mindbridge bts and some photoshops of mindbridge photos :)
mindbridge54_zpsca3b02b6.jpgmindbridge54_0_zpsae925231.jpgmindbridge55_zps71ee2951.jpgmindbridge52_zps5f0dc2d5.jpgmindbridge49_zpsc88c4bb1.jpgmindbridge50_zps3fe5a8bd.jpgmindbridge53_zps7adaae51.jpgmindbridge74_zps4d71f2bc.jpgmindbridge75_zps160efd16.jpgmindbridge75_1_zpsf1f89e39.jpgmindbridge80_zpsfdae2929.jpgmindbridge81_zpsd343358a.jpgmindbridge56_zpsabbe4674.jpgmindbridge38_1_zps5228652a.jpgmindbridge36_1_zps1c3386f1.jpgmindbridge30_1_zps07d4f1fc.jpgmindbridge25_1_zps6139d2b4.jpgmindbridge21_1_zpsde45cf6b.jpg

• Like 1