[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was wondering why everyone (all the earlier posts) was saying it'd be gross if they were blood related...when the summary in the first post said that they became siblings because GY's father married an unwed (SY's) MOTHER...until yeohweping responded with what I would've said...

i looked into this topic cuz the title SF caught my attn...since I'm from SF...hehe...wonder if they're really gonna film here..

Guest glitzyglam

oh gosh, I love both of them so that should be exciting!

...but they fall in love, and they're blood related?!?!? O_o that's kind of weird...

Wow, are they shooting in SF? heheh, if so, maybe I'll be able to see them? =)

-edit-

oh, I see... so they're not blood related...

that's better. :)

Guest makemyday

oh gosh, I love both of them so that should be exciting!

...but they fall in love, and they're blood related?!?!? O_o that's kind of weird...

Wow, are they shooting in SF? heheh, if so, maybe I'll be able to see them? =)

they're not blood related.

their parents got married to one another AFTER their first wife/husband

ugh.. incest..

but i love sung yuri except for in PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE she was happy for only a short period of time. after that she seemed sad the WHOLE drama and it was getting boring & depressing...

i hope shez a little bit HAPPIER in this drama (uhh probably not) but i'll watch it cuz shez cool

Guest flyfany89

ooo Gong Yoo is back~

great cast..but the whole brother/sister falling in love..is kind of sickening..i hope they are not related..

Guest pink-sh_09

If you had read the second introduction on the first page, it'll tell you that they are not related by blood.

Seo Gun's dad married Haneul's mom who was an unwed mother and after their marriage, the two children happen to become brother and sister under the same surname which is Seo. :lol:

So, in the story they are not related by blood right? If that's right then I'm relieved now, even though I still don't really like the story about siblings not related by blood, being separated when they were young, and fall in love when they meet again as adults. But hey, it's Gong Yoo.. so I'm definitely gonna watch it... :sweatingbullets:

Guest StylishAzNx07

that will b cool if they film in San Francisco :) I REALLY liek the cast, but I'm still kinda ehhh on Sung Yuri's acting. She hasn't impressed me at all throughout all these years of seeing her in dramas. She doesn't have a wide range of acting skills ... its either shes jumpy and happy or shes sad.

Guest makemyday

that will b cool if they film in San Francisco :) I REALLY liek the cast, but I'm still kinda ehhh on Sung Yuri's acting. She hasn't impressed me at all throughout all these years of seeing her in dramas. She doesn't have a wide range of acting skills ... its either shes jumpy and happy or shes sad.

yeah.. i agree.

on the other hand, gongyoo seems pretty diverse.

i've seen him do sad, funny, happy, the works.

we'll see :)

oooo...ok! they're not related! just by law....i got it...haha...

anyways, i believe this is their second time cooperating, right? they did an interent drama together a few years ago, 2 epi. thing. they looked good/compatible together.

Guest yeohweping

They were great together in the internet drama " My room, your room". I'm excited to see if they still have the chemistry they had for it. :lol:

PS: Anyone who sees them filming in USA, pls post up some pictures on Soompi ;)

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

WHEW!!! nice clear up... i was like man korean dramas are going a bit too far now with the whole brother sister relations... wow... koreans do have a lot of the whole brother sister thing

Archived