Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.. whats an internet drama?

i want to see it..

is there any way i can watch this?

sorry I think if I remember it's at youtube. not too sure because I watch it a long time ago. Sorry for not being a big helper. Maybe some member in here will know.

Guest StylishAzNx07

so this isnt going to b an incest storyline? im glad! cuz i wasnt too pleased with two siblings falling in love O___o

What's with the family loving..?

^ LOL. seriously, korean dramas often use this as a plot device - it's almost like what is with the writers' fascination with "family" members falling in love.

even if they're not blood-related, that they're "family" still it's kinda hmmm....okay....

they should come up with something else so that viewers can feel the pain of forbidden love or whatever. lol

Guest makemyday

^

yeah.. i even thought the whole "gah eul dong hwa/autumn story" was kinda disgusting too.

and they werent even really related.

but i guess it was different because they lived with each other for like 14 years and then fell in love.

thats like me finding out my brother isnt my real brother and then falling in love with him. gross.

except i'm not 14 years old haha

even if they are not blood related, the storyline is so predictable. i hope the script writer changes some things on it to make it more unique.

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest yeohweping

haha thanks.. but how do i work that site?

everything's in korean and although i can read it.. i'm not understanding everything clearly.

Just use net transport to dl the drama with the above mms link. :lol:

Guest makemyday

ohhhh okay i didnt even see the mms link

but i guess it doesnt matter because i dont use net transport haha i dont really know what it is..

thanks anyways :)

Guest TW1NKLE

interesting.. i really like the cast though~ they're fresh, young, and promisingly actors :]

the plot is still a little hazy for me. the whole bro/sis love relationship thing isn't too great.. it totally just kills the whole drama and chemistry between the actors. i hope there's a twist or banjun in the drama~ can't wait to watch!!!

Archived