[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobster #1

AHH, I was all excited to see Gong Yoo, then when I read how they were brother and sister I was like oh no...THEN at the end I was like WHY!?!??!?!?!? They can do so much more with these two leads. Gong Yoo is known for his hot kisses, but knowing that she's his sister makes me cringe. I doubt I'll watch it, incest dramas are not cool man. I like happy endings, not depressing, impossible ones. I also hate those twists to make it ok, i doubt that they're not siblings.

Guest Bizarnage

Yea what is up with the incest going on....

This drama could of prob did fine without this...

hope they change that... T_T

getting annoyed.

ohmy..

i've been waiting for gongyoo to come out in a new drama for a long time.

he's one of my favorites.

the plot line is a bit disappointing though. i dont want him to fall in love with his sister :(

i'm sorry... but i hope they change the story line. it's kind of nasty for someone to fall in love with their own brother, especially when they have the same blood. O_O;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest sweet_treats1812

uh oh~ siblings falling in love??? :crazy: i hope it ends up that one of them is adopted and that they're totally unrelated...otherwise, i think it's jst plain WRONG...

Guest revontulet

It's wrong, but if you don't know that the other person is your sibling, you would be thinking that you're falling in love with a regular person. So it's not COMPLETELY sick, unless you know you're siblings but you fall in love anyways o.o

Sounds like a cute drama, Gong Yoo is a good actor! But I can't say the same for Sung Yuri x__x

Guest StylishAzNx07

Oooohh i like GongYoo!!! :) Sung Yuri ... i love her, but i can admit shes not the best actress in the world ... but i hope shes improving...

Only thing I'm disturbed about is the storyline :ph34r: isnt that incest? gross. I will STILL watch it but yea the storyline is kinda weird ...?

Guest Happy_Day

Eww! Related by BLOOD?!! NOT COOL.. I mean, they know they're brothers and sisters, and they fall in love! Maybe they're half-blood related?.. but that's still disgusting..........

are they like step brothers and sisters or real brothers and sisters?

if they have the same parents and they fall in love...ehhhhhh

atleast in autumn in my heart they weren't blood related ^^

Guest yeohweping

Eww! Related by BLOOD?!! NOT COOL.. I mean, they know they're brothers and sisters, and they fall in love! Maybe they're half-blood related?.. but that's still disgusting..........

If you had read the second introduction on the first page, it'll tell you that they are not related by blood.

Seo Gun's dad married Haneul's mom who was an unwed mother and after their marriage, the two children happen to become brother and sister under the same surname which is Seo. :lol:

I don't think they are Blood-Related. I read some articles about this drama. Here is what they said.

The articles said Sung Yuri plays the role of Suh Haneul who grows up as Park HaeWon, the only daughter of a Rich Chairman/President after loosing her mother in an accident. Sung Yuri and GongYoo becomes brother/sister by law because their parents marry. But after loosing their parents and they breakup and reunite after 15 years.

`샌프란시스코'에서 성유리가 맡은 서하늘은 화재로 어머니를 잃고 재벌회장의 양딸 박혜원으로 살아가게 되는 인물이다. 서건과는 부모의 재혼으로 남매가 됐다가 부모를 잃고 헤어진 뒤 뒷날 사랑에 빠지는 복잡다단한 삶의 주인공이다.

So basically Sung Yuri and GongYoo become brother/sister because there parents married. After there parents die, they break up and reunite after 15 years.

Archived