Oh my gosh!! i love it (:

ah!ah!ah!

i've been waiting all day for this (:

when oguri makes his entrance its just drool worthy sexy (:

and maki is just so adorable.

still unclear about some parts though and

im now just waiting for the english subs so that i can fully understand it (:

ahh! thankew subbers (:

fangirling.. screamssssss itz out itz out!!!!! i am going to wait for the chinese subs.. anyone knows which group is gonna sub this?

i think they changed the storyline quite abit... o.0||||

he shld have known she was a girl right in the 1st epi no?

Guest Yvonne

I enjoyed Ep 1 a LOT!

Love Maki as Mizuki...to my surprise, she reminds me of Mizuki in the comic! Tomboyish, but still feminine...

Love Maki and Shun's chemistry!

Toma really looks like Tamaki Hiroshi...a younger version!

The only thing I didn't like was that Sano has yet to discover Mizuki's secret! I thought they would have get this over with in the first...since we truly don't have much time left...11/12 eps?!

^ oh yeah I wonder if Sano did actually knew it already, when he did carry her on his back ?! maybe they didn't show it but in future eps, there'll be a flashback ??..

Cuz the kissing monster appears in next eps already! he must knows her identity otherwise he'd feel awkward when he discovers later~

Guest twinkle_l0ve

watched the raw on youtube

ahh cant wait for the subs!!!!!!

SHUN SHUN SHUN

hes so ahhh *has a fangirl moment*

Guest orelinde_rachelle

I enjoyed the whole of p 1.tho i don understand waht they are saying...

shun is hot!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hmm... I have a question.

Is 4tang the same person that has the arashi vox? If so, she's subbing it right now and I think it'll be released soon. ~Yay

Does anyone know which clubbox has this?

^ oh yeah I wonder if Sano did actually knew it already, when he did carry her on his back ?! maybe they didn't show it but in future eps, there'll be a flashback ??..

Cuz the kissing monster appears in next eps already! he must knows her identity otherwise he'd feel awkward when he discovers later~

I don't think he would know even if he carried her on his back. She has a vest on to hide her breasts. Well, it's not very big to begin with :P

Later it starts getting abit tight cuz she's developing, hence she had a fainting spell cuz the vest was too tight. (according to manga)

hmm...come to think of it, he might notice something she is missing if he piggy backs her...

well...in the manga

sano caught mizuki in the shower and found out she's female. He just showered and left his watch inside. He went in to get it before she accidentally gets it wet. He notices her form, so instead of getting the watch himself, he asks her to pass his watch to him

actually

in the manga, Sano found out that Mizuki is a girl when he picked her up and was about to bring her to the clinic after she was hit by a soccer ball by Nakatsu and fainted. He felt her boobs to be exact. Sano already knew that Mizuki is a girl when the shower scene happened (he forgot his watch inside the shower and forgot that Mizuki is a girl, while Mizuki, being raised in America, didn't bother to lock the bathroom door

^_^ ).

Though they mixed up the scenes from the manga, episode one is still great. :D and hilarious! Poor Nakatsu, virgin eyes no more :lol: . I was quite irritated to see

the St. Blossom girls and Hibari.

Anyway, can't hardly wait for episode 2:

Sano, the Kissing Monster!

:lol:

I saw the first episode this morning and like many of the other people in this thread... *insert fangirly squeal* Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!! I love their school! Especially their dorms! It's so awesome! <333 Shun is HOT and Toma is so cute. T___T I like I like! I laughed so much when

all those guys in towels came into Mizuki's room.

LOL. I can't wait for the next episode! ^^

actually

in the manga, Sano found out that Mizuki is a girl when he picked her up and was about to bring her to the clinic after she was hit by a soccer ball by Nakatsu and fainted. He felt her boobs to be exact. Sano already knew that Mizuki is a girl when the shower scene happened (he forgot his watch inside the shower and forgot that Mizuki is a girl, while Mizuki, being raised in America, didn't bother to lock the bathroom door

^_^ ).

hmm..

I thought he only suspected cuz she's light or something. She's wearing a vest, he couldn't have felt her boobs unless she wasn't wearing it at the time which I don't think is likely. In the drama, nakatsu felt her up when she went into the room on the first day and he didn't notice, so I doubt sano would either? Unless she got careless and didn't wear the vest. He might think her body is kinda strange. Cuz u feel the smooth vest instead of real skin. Also, in the manga, after he sees her in the washroom, he closed the door and said...she's a...girl... like he just realized it. I posted the link to scan of the page in the previous page

Guest seven

I have a feeling Shun may know that Mizuki's a girl already.

Did you guys notice Shun smiled sweetly when lying on the bench after carrying her on his back??

Back to the drama, i kept watching it again and again yesterday even without subtitle. Maki did a fabulous job as Mizuki and Shun, Toma, Hiro and Yusuke're awesome. The next episode looks more interesting; waiting for one week to see the 2nd episode's killing me right now.

Here's the captures to show what i am talking about:

87712551mi5.png

69396245me4.png

11416239gp9.png

I'm quite disappointed the fact the rating of the 1st episode's only 15.9 % since i thought it'd be higher at least 18 %. Hope it'll get higher next week!

hmm..

I thought he only suspected cuz she's light or something. She's wearing a vest, he couldn't have felt her boobs unless she wasn't wearing it at the time which I don't think is likely. In the drama, nakatsu felt her up when she went into the room on the first day and he didn't notice, so I doubt sano would either? Unless she got careless and didn't wear the vest. He might think her body is kinda strange. Cuz u feel the smooth vest instead of real skin. Also, in the manga, after he sees her in the washroom, he closed the door and said...she's a...girl... like he just realized it. I posted the link to scan of the page in the previous page

well...

from Sano's reaction in the manga when he lifted her... (

scan) well, maybe beacause I'm re-reading the last volumes of the manga where Sano confessed to Mizuki as to when he found out that she was a girl... (confession scan)

I did check, it was by the shower episode that Sano said to himself that he forgot that Mizuki is a girl (scan).

Didn't mean to confuse... :sweatingbullets:

Guest <3RabbY1087

I'm really anxious to see it with the subs up. I've been waiting so long to see this!!

This is one of my favorite, if not most favorite, manga! :wub:

And I need to recover from watching the Taiwanese version... :crazy:

Archived