(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

I'm also looking forward to the SP and Minami as Julia is so awesome because she has the looks that matches Julia. I'm so excited for the SP. Does this mean that Maki will be going back and forth w/ Kurosagi too?

With Kurosagi Movie? If not, there isn't any confirmation that there will be a continuation or sequel for the drama/movie(though I hope there will be one) :) HAHAHAH

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait...

I hope some of the photos from the sit leaks out to public. ^_________^ I'm also rooting for more romance between Mizuki and Sano in the SP.

Is America one of the filming sites? Mizuki-chan was in America when she read that her classmates are visiting in the vacation.

They won't be filming in America at all because the expense is a bit high and if you think about it, if they do film over here they probably have to bring all the boys from Osaka Gakuen and that's gonna be alot to handle and if they only film Sano (Shun), Mizuki (Maki) and Nakatsu (Toma) then fans for the others will think its unfair they get to go to the states so probably to be on the safe side filming in Japan with a fake scenery of sites in America is safe hehe.

She'll be playing as "JULIA". :unsure: I wonder what her role will be here.

She plays as Mizuki bestfriend who is an American born and speaks English. if I'm not mistaken in the anime novels, she helps Mizuki cover up as a boy is by pretending to be Mizuki gf but I read sumwhere is that she will end up with Nakatsu and some says that she and Nakatsu has a thing for each other but didn't say

Guest kyotoji

ooo.. i am so excited over this.

Hopefully can watch this as soon as it has finished filming.

But i find that "Julia" looks so "mature".... cannot imagine if Nakatsu and her is going to set as a pair.

Guest xSHADOW

NAKATSU <3!

IMA GUY

BUT I DONT CARE

HE'S SEXY!

What's wrong with calling Nakatsu sexy 'cause he is ;]!

Wow the filming started like a week ago??

I can't wait till this special airs so I can see all the IKEMEN HOTTIES again hehe :wub:...

Guest haneul_norae

heeeyyy... where's ikuta toma in the poster of hanakami above... couldnt find him....

havent finished this drama yet, but i found a new eye candy (so to speak). I want Nakatsu to end up with Ashiya. I feel that Nakatsu is more deserving of Mizuki's love than Sano...

I love almost all of the scenes in the jdrama.. these are some of the scenes...

1. where Ashiya was about to go naked on stage (courtesy of several dormmates) but was rescued by the school doctor and goes out dressed as a girl. (Hehehehe, Nosebleeding Toma looks so kawaii!)

2. when most of the Dorm 2 guys enters room 205 almost naked trying to ask for shampoo...

3. Toma dancing on top of a table wearing a girls panty on his head and a bra. (Ore wa homo janai!)

4. Toma sitting on a lie detector chair

Guest haneul_norae

that's a good news! I'll get to see Nakatsu again.

So this story will focus more on Sano and Ashiya... i guess us viewwers would understand more about Sano's feelings for Ashiya...

(sniff, but i still want Nakatsu to end up with Ashiya...)

Guest thosaid

I doubt that they'll film in America because it will show scenes that occured in between episodes 7 and 8. Grr. But it would be so much better if they did film in America.

I seriously can't wait either.

I miss the whole cast. ^^

Minami from Yukan Club will star in the SP. (got this from dramawiki)

200pxminamiqk9.jpg

She'll be playing as "JULIA". :unsure: I wonder what her role will be here.

in the taiwan version. julia and nakatsu hit it off well and she becomes his gf.

Guest miki_chan

NAKATSU <3!

IMA GUY

BUT I DONT CARE

HE'S SEXY!

ROFLMAO.

i heard about this like 2 weeks ago I WAS FULL ON LIKE WOOP WOOP ROFLS. x)

i cant wait. :)

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

in the taiwan version. julia and nakatsu hit it off well and she becomes his gf.

Is that so? Aww For some reason i dont want Nakatsu to be with (this) Julia. HAHAHA

I want him to be very single in the drama.(or atleast be wtih Mizuki. :sweatingbullets: )

HAHAHAH

Yeah but I still wnat Sano for Mizuki. :sweatingbullets:

Everybody seems to be so psyched but who wouldn't be? Hihi. More Toma, Shun and Maki. :blush:

Archived