(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest watashi.chan

Hi all ! I'm newbie here !

I've just finished this drama and total love it ! Doki doki Hana Kimi Special .... I so happy ... hope that Sano will keep his promise and go to Cali :rolleyes:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah la laa, pliz, not that thing again, it's not like it affects the series anyway, right? nobody cares imo. this is supposed to be fun, don't search too much, I think you guys are just too sensitive.. don't get your head up too much & you'll just end up being the only one who feel bad/hurt/ whatever..

And 1 last thing, that 'black' guy you say, doesn't he look happy, all smiling? come on, that's just for fun, nobody thinks of things like racist, WTH why they should do that..

Guys, she's right. Let's not start a fight or any misunderstandings in here. Please, it's not really necessary. OK. :sweatingbullets: Let's just continue to be excited for the SP. HAHAH

Okay this is the last thing,

I am really not trying to start anything but this should be said, but it's not that simple to say "oh your to sensitive and it's not a big deal". I don't really think you guys understand the history of "black face", it's really a bad thing, it displays racism and black people as "coons" which is as bad as the N word, its a racist stereotype, you would think by now people would know better than doing things like that.

Majority of this forum is asian, how would you feel if Martin Lawrence painted his face yellow with buck teeth? no one liked when Rosie did the "ching chong" thing, no one liked on desperate housewives when Teri Hatcher made the remark about filipinos, I don't think people approved of Eddie Murphy's role in Norbit as a chinese man. It isnt a misunderstanding, it is what it is and that is pure ignorance. You would really think after the bubble sisters situation people would learn there lesson. Whomever is in charge should be ashamed, this really bothers me because I am a huge fan of Hana Kimi, I dealt the other stereotypical event, but this is just wrong, it's not funny at all. I feel like the person responsible should apologize.

That's all I have to say, I am a dissappointed fan.

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Another picture (:

zve9a386uo9.jpg

^The guy in the middle is Ruy Ramos, a reitired footbal(/soccer) player if I'm not mistaken.

Naktsu's smile makes me melt :blush:

Okay this is the last thing,

I am really not trying to start anything but this should be said, but it's not that simple to say "oh your to sensitive and it's not a big deal". I don't really think you guys understand the history of "black face", it's really a bad thing, it displays racism and black people as "coons" which is as bad as the N word, its a racist stereotype, you would think by now people would know better than doing things like that.

Majority of this forum is asian, how would you feel if Martin Lawrence painted his face yellow with buck teeth? no one liked when Rosie did the "ching chong" thing, no one liked on desperate housewives when Teri Hatcher made the remark about filipinos, I don't think people approved of Eddie Murphy's role in Norbit as a chinese man. It isnt a misunderstanding, it is what it is and that is pure ignorance. You would really think after the bubble sisters situation people would learn there lesson. Whomever is in charge should be ashamed, this really bothers me because I am a huge fan of Hana Kimi, I dealt the other stereotypical event, but this is just wrong, it's not funny at all. I feel like the person responsible should apologize.

That's all I have to say, I am a dissappointed fan.

Okay, okay. (: It's not "being too senistive" alright? I do get your point and I see where you're at. There are many Asians in this forum and I'm a Filipino to be exact and I must admit that I was disappointed when Teri Hatcher made those kind of remarks towards our race. But let's watch the SP first and see how they they portrayed those chracter or black faces. Maybe they didn't do any mean or bad way of showing those character(as we don't actually know why they had to show those kind of characters in the SP.) Maybe they are going to show a stereotypical event and they aren't. :sweatingbullets:

I'm sorry that you're disappointed but I still hope you'll still watch the SP cause it still seems very interesting :D

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

thanks ~LovelyGirl~ for the pics

BTW, whose that guy wearing jersey no 12? is he also in the original Hana Kimi?

thanks

You're welcome (:

Yes he was, he's Kazuka in Hana Kimi. (He kinda looks like Sekime though :sweatingbullets: ).

Here's another pic of Maki with her hair getting cut.She's so cuteeee

73c0a9a9877df067389670dpj4.jpg

Guest miki_chan

OMGSSSH ionno but i just love the first photo. Their expressions are priceless. I just love them <3

Maki is gorgeous ~

The pictures reminds me of "She's the Man" . With the soccer and everything.

Oh I cant wait :rolleyes:

Guest miki_chan

^ I agree, and the fact that shes so good acting the role !

And also , she looks good in short hair . I think im very used to it right now.

(:

Guest miki_chan

LOL @ that guy who plays oscar, he never fails to make me laugh LOL :D

NAKATSU OH I LOVE YOUUU ~ <3

;D thanks for sharing the new pics ~LovelyGirl~

-

my excitement is getting more bigger. HAHA :)

Guest babymarzy07

i was still sorta hoping it be in california... hehheeh i wish it did have some california stuff.. i wonder how they would everything into one special.. heheheh looking good, just not shun's hair... :-/

Guest Axela

I couldnt stop re-watching some of the cute scenes.... OMG... time seriously need to go faster so I could watch SP... this makes me want to read the manga again. I WANT MORE CUTE SCENE!

Archived