(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rukiholic

I don't know what's the deal with Hana Kimi is, but for HYD, the Japanese actually WAITED FOR THE ORIGINAL MANGA TO FINISH. Whereas MG did their MG2 BEFORE the manga was finished!

The Hanakimi manga's been done for a while now, I think it's been about a year (or maybe more) since the last chapter was released. I haven't seen the Taiwan drama but I think they made the drama after the manga finished too.

Honestly, I was waiting for a drama to be made. There's so much humor and irony, not to mention the gender-bending! I really hope that they'll keep some manga characteristics like Nodame Cantabile.

Guest miiloverx2

oh wooww.. i'm looking forward to seeing this!! i really enjoyed the manga :)

I saw the Taiwanese adaptation of the manga.. it's pretty good too!

Guest soutsada7

wow, maki in hana kimi! :w00t: can't wait to see this and I love, love the TW's version! ella rocks in her own version of mizuki :D

Guest xSHADOW

I'm still so excited ^___^!!!! I wonder when they'll start filming??

Although I like Ryo, Oguri Shun to me is the better choice. I love him, such a hottie ;]!

The casting of Maki & Oguri was so unexpected to me although this isn't the first time they collaborated, (they were in "Tokyo Boys" together).

Those two are going to be the hype of my summer hehe. Maki is so lucky, first it was Kame & Yamapi, now Shun & Toma ^^!!!!

I love Hana Kimi and since the author will be helping on this drama I'm sure it'll be really good yay!

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

I finished reading the manga! It was pretty good. Ending was nice. I wish they would've casted someone else as Sano. They need someone tall and handsome. Oguri Shun is cute.

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ yea he is...well at least he looked hella tall in every series O_O either way i think he looks taller than Wuzun (or about the same...online it says oguri is 183 cm while wuzun is 182 cm haha) ..i guess its because oguri looks more built while wuzun looks a bit more...femine? (not in a bad way so dont jump me) i uno *shrugs* i admit that oguri isn't the best looking but for some reason he carries this 'cool/laid back/hot' aura :lol: maybe its the role he plays -_-

Guest Ethereal.

OMG!!!!!

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest sungified

^ yea he is...well at least he looked hella tall in every series O_O either way i think he looks taller than Wuzun (or about the same...online it says oguri is 183 cm while wuzun is 182 cm haha) ..i guess its because oguri looks more built while wuzun looks a bit more...femine? (not in a bad way so dont jump me) i uno *shrugs* i admit that oguri isn't the best looking but for some reason he carries this 'cool/laid back/hot' aura :lol: maybe its the role he plays -_-

actually you got it wrong. The reason why Oguri looks tall is because he's skinny and on top of that he's already tall to start with so his skinny frame only make him look taller. On the other hand, Wu Zun has a lot of muscles which make him look a little chubby thus making him look shorter than he actually is.

EDIT//

I don't know why but I thought Oguri fits the role perfectly though. He might not be the hottest guy in the world, but he is hot with some cuteness. xD

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ haha ya you're right :lol: im not that familiar with wuzun ..i guess oguri's face just looks a bit more manly so i assumed he was built or somethingO_O lol

anyways, im reading the manga right now (im addicted!!) hahah im excited cause its my first time reading a manga thats going to turn into a drama (its usually the other way around for me -_- i usually read it after i watch the movie)

(ive been in this thread the whole day cause im trying to read the whole series or at least a part of it -_- )

Guest zenb4ever

I think Shun will be the best the role :*X:*X:*X As I'm currently watching the Taiwan version , I love Wu Chun but somehow , he's not like the character Sano in manga , a little bit different . Really wait for the Japan version , I think they will make it much like the original manga :*D

Guest DumboEphant

Really?!

I'm sure gonna catch this one. Oguri Shun <3 <3

The Taiwanese version of this got onto my nerves a lot & I hope this won't.

Guest loony_luna

all i can say is, shun is perfect as sano, he's so dreamy!!!...

oh and otsuka ai will be singing the theme for this drama...

Guest lynaz

omg omg omg !!!!

oguri shun!!! im sooo gonna watch this.. cant wait!!!

everything bout oguri shun is perfect. ;)

Guest K-popMiko

YAY! The Japanese drama of Hana Kimi! =D

It reminds me of Hana Yori Dango, haha. The Taiwanese drama comes first from the manga, and then the Japanese version x] Can't wait to watch it ^-^

The Japanese are so after Taiwanese now when it comes to manga-to-drama. Why they only make the Japanese version of Hanakimi when the Taiwanese one has been sooooooo popular?

Guest sungified

^ haha ya you're right :lol: im not that familiar with wuzun ..i guess oguri's face just looks a bit more manly so i assumed he was built or somethingO_O lol

anyways, im reading the manga right now (im addicted!!) hahah im excited cause its my first time reading a manga thats going to turn into a drama (its usually the other way around for me -_- i usually read it after i watch the movie)

(ive been in this thread the whole day cause im trying to read the whole series or at least a part of it -_- )

Lol, I agree. When I first watch Tokyo Juliet, I thought Chun was just too pretty for his body, it didn't match. But now that I see him on shows and pictures more often, I got used to it. xD

I really can't wait for this drama to start showing. yeah. xD

Archived