(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no second season, high probability of a special. Shun won't be doing anymore student roles after Detective Conan.

So you mean Shun said he won't act anymore student roles. If it's true, this'll be sad news for me. Since i keep praying they'll make a season 2 or al least a special but if Shun doesn't want to act student roles anymore, this means the chance for making a season 2 or a special becomes so slim. Like everyone, Hana Kimi's one of those J-dramas that i really enjoy watching after Nodame Cantabile.

So you mean Shun said he won't act anymore student roles. If it's true, this'll be sad news for me. Since i keep praying they'll make a season 2 or al least a special but if Shun doesn't want to act student roles anymore, this means the chance for making a season 2 or a special becomes so slim. Like everyone, Hana Kimi's one of those J-dramas that i really enjoy watching after Nodame Cantabile.

I think a special is not impossible. But season 2 is pretty much impossible. The manga ended after Mizuki's identity came out. I think in the special, he won't have to wear a school uniform since they're on summer break. He can wear casual clothes so he's not exactly a student.

Kai200X...THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!...i dont know how to thank you enough for bringing this series to me. I would never have been able to enjoy it without your subs....And i would have missed out. So thank you kai....you are a sweetheart! :wub:

Guest znarfuol

I've watched it! at last! thanks Kai for the subs!

It's one of best Jdoramas i've watched... at the end it wasn't an overkill. though i expected much.. it was just right! the hug and the kiss scene was so sweet... and the i love you part! whew! simple yet very touching... nakatsu really made me cry... i just love the way he delivered his farewell bid... overall, i'll give this 11/10 as a rating...

i hope they could team up again in another drama eh? just love toma and shun here, especially maki.. really take risky roles but they really come out pretty talented... LOVE THEM!

Guest kukiemonster

i love the ending..they wrap up it very beautifully...

regarding the sequel, i dont think they will have the sequel this year or next year...

maybe next 2 years? who knows? maybe they want Maki's hair longer than the usual hair style she pose..

it will make sano goes crazzyyyyy protecting her from other guys...whahahah..

p/s: my 100 posts dedicated to my favourite actresses, Maki & YEH

yea that's a sad news but think about it, I find it quite understandable, Shun is like 24-25 ? as an actor like him, if it were me I'd like to play in more 'mature' role.. I have to say that Hana Kimi is a show for Youngers :P akaka I think Shun wants to take more serious roles. Either way, what's important is that he still continues to act lol

I'll sure be disappointed if they just end Hana Kimi like this :( I dun't ask for a sequel which appears impossible, but just a special, where they show at last, Sano & Mizuki have a 'happy ending' :D ... ma mahh I guess all I can do now is praying.. Perhaps his co stars friends can convince him to join later lol

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I just finished. Sigh. It was just an average drama for me. I guess thats because I am not the biggest fan of Maki or Shun. Also due to the fact that I thought the Taiwanese version's chemistry was more real. I think Hana Kimi (manga-wise) is a lot based on love, and it makes the story a lot better if they focus on the leads development/feelings. This version focused a lot of friendship and spirit within the school. Well Japanese people aren't big on lovey-dovey, and this is a comedy, not a romance. I am just complaining too much. :crazy:

I do think the farewell was a bit long. Well I am just getting bored with jdoramas and their farewells. This applies to loads of dramas. For example: Gokusen, Bambino, My Boss My Hero, Waterboys, Lunch Queen, Mukodono and the list goes on. Japanese drama just love keeping secrets.

Nakatuku, so sweet, I'm gonna miss him the most.

I absolutely wish for a second season. Hopefully though the whole ikemen gang willl be there and of course with double the humor. I feel that a two-hour special won't be enough. I know it's a long shoot. But I'll still hope for it. And I also hope that Shun will come as Sano, as his last role as a highschooler. I want to respect his choices, it's good enough that he will still act. But, He's Sano, I can't think of any other.

Thank you everyone and specially Kai200X. :wub: Absolutely LOVE him. Such an amazing subber.

seirin, Thank you for uploading the special. :wub:

Now I have to say this, WOW, *Nomanymore*, do you have some kinda trick or something? It seemed that you owned most of the pages in this thread? hehehehe... you should get an award or something.  :w00t:

Out of Bounds! Ikemen News!!!

Name: Horikita Maki

Character/Dorm: Ashiya Mizuki/ Dorm 2

Q: Fill in the blank: I am actually ______"

A: Might be becoming addicted to dressing as a guy.

Q: Recently, what embarassing thing happened to you?

A: During shooting I went into the ladies washroom still wearing my Ohsaka Gakuen uniform and everyone was staring at me. At that time I just smiled instantly and ended up making myself appear like, "I'm a girl!" (I can just imagine how cute Maki looked like!!!)

Q: What would you want to bring along with you to a deserted island?

A: Paper and pen for documenting purposes. Shampoo, mirror...because I'm a girl.

Q: When you say "summer memory", what comes into your mind?

A: Club activities (extracurricular activities)

Q: If you have one wish for Tanabata...

A: I'd wish for the big success of this drama.

Q: To the viewers of HP (shouln't this be HK?) please leave a message.

A: Summer of 2007, I'll live as a guy!

Name: Oguri Shun

Character/Dorm: Sano Izumi/ Dorm 2

A: I am actually 2 block.(His haircut is called 2 block)

A: As a whole my life is embarassing so nothing in particular.

Q: If I had 1 hundred million yen...

A: I would pay off our house loan. (awww...so sweet and generous to his family)

A: Everything I need for everyday life.

A: Watermelons with fireworks (maybe eating watermelons while watching fireworks)

A: I wish I could live without having to work. (awww I guess poor Shun is really stressed with work -_-)

Q: To the viewers of HP (shouln't this be HK?) please leave a message.

A: Yey, Yey (I read it as Iei, iei but I don't really get his handwriting ^^;)

Name: Ikuta Toma

Character/Dorm: Nakatsu Shuichi/ Dorm 2

A: I am actually born in Hokkaido.

A: My parent (he didnt specify who) was really into this Korean idol so I when went to buy the CD for him/her, the store owner recognized me as the one who joined the raffle to be on a talkshow. (not too sure bout this...^^;)

A: I will buy a house.

Q: What would you want to bring along with you to a deserted island/and the reason why?

A: iPod. Because it's lonely without sound. (or music I think^^;)

A: Last year, when I was in Osaka for a stage play I went to a hamburger shop but since it was closed I wasn't able to eat there.

A: I wish that every Tuesday at 9pm would be stormy...that everyone won't be able to go outside. (so they can watch HK. a lil weird for a wish ne...)

Q: To the viewers of HP (shouldn't this be HK?) please leave a message.

A: I am going to do my best in filming this drama so please stay at home during Tuesdays at 9pm!

Name: Mizushima Hiro

Character/Dorm: Nanba Minami/ Dorm 2

A: I am actually a natural/unique.

A: I was looking for glasses that I was actually wearing on my (fore)head.

A: I will buy a house. (same as Toma...mebbe they were influenced by Shun ^^)

A: Radio and tools to dig a hole.

A: Ketsumeishi (Japanese Hip Hop group and they got a hit song called "Summer Memory")

A: That every person I encounter will become happy. (awwww) Wub

Q: To the viewers of HP (shouldn't this be HK?) please leave a message.

A: Welcome to Ikemen Paradise! cheers

credit: genkichelli@addicts for translation.

(Toma's mom is obsessed with everything Korean)

mizuki1hn4.jpg

mizuki2xj5.jpg

sano1co1.jpg

sano2ls2.jpg

nakatsu1to8.jpg

nakatsu2lf6.jpg

nanba1kq0.jpg

nanba2dp1.jpg

Guest foodluver88

i love when sano and nakatsu join together to protect mizuki :wub:

as much as i love sano, i like him much better when he and nakatsu work together for mizuki! (what a lucky gal...)

Archived