(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ripgal

I saw Ep 1..and it was good altho I thought some parts were kinda exaggerated. Btw, I haven't seen Jdrama in a very long time.. my last one was Nobuta Wo Produce and I didn't even finish it. So I figured I'd give this drama a try..and it turned out to be quite good. I watched the TW version and I didn't like it...it was so boring that I didn't even want to continue with it. But my the Japanese version has a lot of hot guys that I couldn't resist but want to watch more..how lame I know..XD :w00t: :blush:

Gosh..Oguri Shun is really one HOT CUTIE! :wub: Daym I was swooning the whole episode just watching him.. I already liked him since HYD 1 (didn't watch the sequel) and he looks sooooooo much more attractive here. :wub: But cut that, I really like him with Maki..it's her name right? She's sooo pretty and Shun/Sano's so handsome..they really make a beautiful couple. :wub:

p/s: Is Ashiya/ Maki the one who played Nobuta in NWP? She looks soooo different...I never thought she's pretty back then, but in here she's gorgeous, and some more as a boy..:lol:

Hahaha i love this drama! It ALWAYS makes me laugh.

But i think i laughed the hardest in ep 2 when Sano & Nakatsu kissed, poor Ashiya Mizuki.

Lol well i have a question for you lovely peeps...

Any of you know any info on Okada Masaki?

Hes the actor that plays Sekime Kyogo.

And do you guy have any pics of him?

I want to make some icons... lol plus i think hes cute, mayb thats just me :blush:

Guest kooshie

Just watched ep.2. Couldn't really understand what they were saying exactly but Nakatsu's antics kept me entertained thru the whole episode. He is soooooo funny!! Everytime he accidentally comes into physical contact with Mizuki, he looks like he gets electrocuted. puHAHhAhaha~~ The poor guy...thinks himself gay.

And Sano looksss sooooo adorable when he's drunk!! All happy.....and smily.....and kiddy...awwww [pinches Sano's cheeks].

Sano the kiss-fiend!!! PuHAhhahHAhAa~~

So they changed the reason why Sano quit high jumping. Hmmm...nice dramatic twist.

Oh yeah, the part where Mizuki came out in a dress in the Mr. Ohsaka Contest, they should have showed Sano having a reaction to that. Like amazed by how pretty she/he can be or something like that. I mean, I was waiting for that scene!! But Nakatsu's reaction was again hilarious!!

Btw, does anyone know any other clubboxes that may have uploaded hanakimi?? The windjp one isn't moving for me...

Subs for episode 2 should come out by tomorrow-ish. At least thats what I've read on Arashi.vox :)

The guy on d-addicts is also working hard on it. I read he only had 2 hours of sleep last night, trying to finish it (reached halfway) o.o.. these subbers work so hard..

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I've already seen ep. 2 but I can't understand so can someone tell me if Sano knows if she's a girl or not? Thanks.

Just watched ep.2. Couldn't really understand what they were saying exactly but Nakatsu's antics kept me entertained thru the whole episode. He is soooooo funny!! Everytime he accidentally comes into physical contact with Mizuki, he looks like he gets electrocuted. puHAHhAhaha~~ The poor guy...thinks himself gay.
Ah~ I love Toma in this drama! He's sooo funny! I love how he always freaks out and becomes so nervous whenever he touches her.

Guest Yunho Yah!

I've already seen ep. 2 but I can't understand so can someone tell me if Sano knows if she's a girl or not?

he doesn't know yet, but i think he will be finding out on the next episode

^_^

Guest revontulet

Is it just me or does anyone else NOT like this drama? :x I really loved the manga but after I watched like 5 minutes of the first episode, I knew that this wasn't going to do it justice. I feel like the drama tries waaay too hard to appeal to bishounen loving fangirls and tries too hard to become the next Hana Yori Dango or Nodame Cantabile :/

It made me sad T__T

Guest Yunho Yah!

Daito_Shunsuke.jpg

I'm not sure it this is confirmed, but apparently

Daito Shunsuke is going to be Sano Shin, Sano Izumi's brother in the Hana Kimi drama. It's posted on the Drama Wiki site on the Hana Kimi page (though as Sano Mori, which I heard the kanji can be mistaken as Mori because Viz made that mistake in the Hanakimi artbook, but it was later corrected to Shin in their later translations of the series itself). Can anyone confirm this?

Is it just me or does anyone else NOT like this drama? :x I really loved the manga but after I watched like 5 minutes of the first episode, I knew that this wasn't going to do it justice. I feel like the drama tries waaay too hard to appeal to bishounen loving fangirls and tries too hard to become the next Hana Yori Dango or Nodame Cantabile :/

It made me sad T__T

I think the drama is alright. There are some really funny parts, but some of the changes I don't quite like. And some of the characters aren't really as I expected. But they did add some good parts into the drama that wasn't in the manga. The manga writer didn't elaborate on some stuff that she could have. Also I think the acting by the main characters are great. Kayashima is pretty cool too. I don't think you should relate it to the drama too much and just watch the drama for what it is. Just ignore or fast forward on parts you don't like and enjoy the parts that you do ^^;

Archived