(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest asianrice

No wonder Asianrice was _________... uh,, yeah

What was asianrice? :D

---

*Nomanymore*: OMG RAN!! That is such an awesome manip! They definitely look good together. I'm in the process on maniping Maki's face to Yamapi's hair. Too see how she'd look with short hair. And the result right now.. (I'd date her xDDD)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ :D Nothing. You were just defending the fact that this thread already existed.. but it's all cool.

i think the Mods might merge the two threads.

It doesn't matter who made the thread first, just as long as everyone is sharing their opinions

and enjoying the show, right?

[edit] btw, i love your avatar! it's hot!

Guest itonobara

ok, I was just curious. :D Although it might not have been on the 1st page, I highly doubt it wasn't on the 2nd and 3rd page that you said you checked.. this place isn't that active.

But peace. ;)

Yeah, it is possibly I missed it (I was posting @ 2 am) but after I checked the thread dirc. and the first page, I really didn't think there was one - I only looked further back to double check in case....well, in case someone had created a thread and forgot to update the directory! lol ^^;;

Look, I'm just really excited that this is a show. I don't know how to delte topics, or contact mods, so I'm pretty much waiting around for the mods to er...show up? I didn't want to make any problems (though I'll admit I am a tiny bit frustrated because it took me so long to figure everything out!) ^^ When this all gets striaghted out, I would like to help on the main thread, and since yours was here first, hopefully that's ok. At least I hope my manga links stay, becasue resizing the pics and uploading took FOR EVE ER. lol

Also, when I saw there was another thread....well, it was 3 am, I'd had my finals that day, so I was pretty much like "Um....I'm sleeping now....hopefully this will all go away in the morning...." LOl, but I probably should've droped you a pm first so you knew why there were two threads, it wasn't on purpose.

Guest asianrice

^Aish, I wasn't defending the fact this thread was made first or anything. Because that's obvious enough just by looking at the dates they were created. I was just curious as of how the person missed it when she said she checked carefully. Did I sound mean? I didn't mean to be. >___<;;

im really looking forward to this .

espeically since Maki and Oguri is in this

im stil la yamaki lover though.

but changing partners is a good thing. ahahs

I bet Maki would look nice with short hair

and Oguri i think he totally fits the character (:

ahh, i can't wait for this >.<

Guest asianrice

I photoshopped Maki's face onto Yamapi pictures just for fun. Short hair~

boy01.jpgboy02.jpg

I could see her kind of passing as a pretty boy.. like on Tegoshi's level of boyish-ness. xDD

Guest mary elle

YES! THIS WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TAIWANESE VERSION!

gosh ella was an eye sore, IMO. i loved her personality.. it's just i don't like her face. :X

Guest UNINSPIRED.

^ Generally, if you make a thread after one has already been made, your thread is either merged with the original or closed. I think you should use the first thread for now. :)

Guest Shiget^

do you think Maki will cut her hair that short like ella? i mean she will really cut her hair right because isnt her hair shoulder length now is it? O_O will she have it up to ear like Mizuki?

Guest Maia-chan

oh wow

lol thanks for the visual~

i was wondering how she is going to try to pass of as looking like a boy since she is so pretty non-masculine features~

Actually in the manga, the real Ashiya Mizuki is not like what Ella portrayed, Ella's portrayal is too much like a boy. Meanwhile in the manga, Ashiya is supposed to be a boy with a pretty face, not that masculine as Ella was. That's why Ashiya is the new idol in the school because of HIS cuteness, grace and pretty face.

So yeah, Maki will do fine definitely! :)

Toma will do fine as well. In real life, Toma is every bit like Nakatsu; wild, crazy, hyper, goofy, smiles and laughs a lot, plus the real Toma LOVES talking! His Junpei character in HYD2 was actually somewhat a challenge to him because he's not that serious.

Guest itonobara

^ Generally, if you make a thread after one has already been made, your thread is either merged with the original or closed. I think you should use the first thread for now. :)

I figure it will be merged or something... though nothing has happened so far. Guess this is why it's so important to use the thread directory. Otherwise, multiple threads will be created because people think there isn't a thread yet. Honestlty, though...not that big of a deal. The first thread wasn't listed, so a second was created, and sooner or later the mods 'll come around and merge/delete/whatever, so.... ?? Does it really matter what thread gets posted in at this point?

Guest Shiget^

^

yes thats true, thats why i think TOMA would fit Nakatsu, you'll actually see TOMA goof around when he's with Yamapi ROFLMAOOOOOOO he would do fine as Nakatsu ^^;;

Wow, can't believe I'm just now coming to this thread. Now that I've heard all the buzz about the cast, I'm really excited to see it. It's RUI and NOBUTA fer cryin' out loud!! What else can I ask for? I liked the Taiwanese version well enough, but I'm ready to see this story in its original context, not to mention I actually know both leads for once. Hana Kimi done right, bring it on!

Archived