Lucky Star

Guest ~fantasygurl~

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

LUCKY STAR anime, I think my boyfriend didn't finish watching it.

He left it on his computer and he's snoozing for awhile before we go out.

LUCKY STAR looks like a cute funny anime, thats what my boyfriend says it too.

He fell in love with that anime, omg his laughing is so loud, I think my ear drum is going to explode.

I think it's that funny and cute for him. I haven't watched it yet, I can't understand why it's so funny <_<;;

AND OMG THEIR INTRODUCTION SONG IS FREAKING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHY?!?!?! CAUSE MY BOYFRIEND REPEATED THAT SONG 100 TIMES STRAIGHT

WHILE PLAYING MAPLESTORY SO I HAD TO LISTEN TO MY IPOD NANO EVEN THOUGH MY LEFT EAR HURTS T____T;;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moochi2000

this anime is funny because it makes parodies of other anime

**watch episode 6...there's an initial d parody (SOOOO FUNNY)

the opening is actually quite catching, i love the part when each character is pretending to walk closer to the screen

the first episode (the very beginning) is ridiculous, i was like is this another azumanga? but it gets funnier later on

but most of the things that happen are funny because it deals with what "most" people do in their life ie. playing with their cellphone, falling asleep on the bus..lalala

Guest Aznbanana

Konata + Haruhi = Win

That was honestly one of the coolest things ever xD Kona cosplaying as Haruhi and she looked so good doing it :) Aya Hirano became my fav VA.

Guest pubsquash

Indeed ep 16 was one of the best. Aya's only 19 but is already a seiyuu legend in my books.

Now we can only wait and hope that they'll have a concert like the Haruhi no Gekisou, and actually do the opening dance. XD

Guest srenity

i just started getting into this series

i'm almost all caught up within 2 days xD xD

my favorite parody so far has got to be the initial d one. from the art style to the water cup. did anyone else catch konata's line where she tells her teacher 'you drive really well, i didnt even get car sick' is also simliar to what natuski told takumi when on their "date"? i felt like i was the only one that caught that and i'm not even a hard-core id fan ;;

i also like watching through the credits to see which songs i'd recognize, but the only one i knew was "head cha la" and i loved how konata sang to it :P

Guest Take Five

^everyone's too focused on the racing to care about natsuki probably lol. i didn't even catch that part(although i do remember it now that you mention it)

otherwise, the references aren't very hard to catch except for most of the ending songs(which are probably older).

btw, afk is already 2 eps behind...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

Anyone noticed in ep. 14 of Lucky Star that Konata had a DS Lite with a cooking game in front of her when she was cooking?

yeah and in episode 21 she said she couldn't sleep if she didn't have her (blue) ds on @ least for the night or something and she showed it to kagami

Guest srenity

oh, it's bumped =D

i'm sad that the series ended. i wonder if they're gonna make a second season.... i hope so.

and i bet fans are going to imitate the cheer for the next anime convention; just like how they learned the haruhi dance and posted them on youtube =P

Guest Take Five

^i heard rumors. not sure if they're true of course. then again, it's their last year of high school. what else can they do?

honestly, i think 24 episodes was more than enough. i think the show got progressively better but the jokes got kinda old. it probably would have been better if they had introduced all the other characters earlier instead of having nothing but the main 4 girls all the time. like more of kuroi sensei, yuri doujin girl, and patty.

Anyone noticed in ep. 14 of Lucky Star that Konata had a DS Lite with a cooking game in front of her when she was cooking?

so she learned all her cooking skills from cooking mama? no way =X

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

my friend told me to watch this~

its so cute and funny.

im only up to episode 9 though >< streaming it.

she said shell give me the lucky star OVA when school starts again ^^

its so funny how konata sees everything in a game and how she plays with her teacher ^^

i like the opening theme too~

Guest <3 Kim

Yayy Lucky star thread xD

I finished the anime a while ago, just watched the OVA too, I love this anime xD

My favourite character is Kagami, I'm going to be cosplaying her ^___^ Kagami has a pink DS lite right? That's what I've seen in some photos :/ I hope so since I have one too :lol:

Guest knockblock

I didn't watch Lucky Star when it first came out. Should I get started with it if I'm to see what this upcoming portion of the series is like?

Archived