Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest ~fantasygurl~

幸運の星Lucky StarLucky-Star-lucky-star-16213214-1920-1200
http://www.lucky-ch.com/
Premieres April 8th, 2007
Airtime in Japan (JST, GMT+9): Sundays at 24:00
Airtime in U.S. (EDT, GMT-4): Sundays at 11:00
Information Links: ANN Encyclopedia, AnimeNfo
Lucky Star is a 24-episode Kyoto Animation work for spring and summer seasons to be directed by Suzumiya Haruhi director Yamamoto Hiroshi. It’s based on a humorous 4-koma, but I would assume that the episodes will have a story of some sort, much like Azumanga Daioh. Lucky Star centers around an athletic but lazy girl named Konata who loves anime and games - she’ll be voiced by Hirano Aya. If we want to draw some more Suzumiya Haruhi parallels, I find it ironic - perhaps intentional on KyoAni’s part - that Chihara Minori is voicing the quiet girl who doesn’t show emotions. In any case, I’m looking forward to a great comedy series by Kyoto Animation since I have a lot of confidence that they’ll do an amazing job with whatever they animate.
Odds I’ll Blog This: Guaranteed

credits to: http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007/03/26...g-2007-preview/

(more info. are below, i too lazy tp post the info. image )

http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules...ge&pid=1008

i find this anime to be really interesting, because it seems to me like a cute anime show ^^
i haven't watched it yet, but plan to when i get it ASAP! image (u never saw me)

Volumes: 10 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3713Published by: Bandai Entertainment (up to 8 vol)Anime Episodes: 24 + 1 OVA + 10 Original Net Animation (ONA)*This series has also games released
lucky-star-dimimi-dimentio-x-mimi-280119

lucky-star-141.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

^that's the actual OP of the show with pocky and another song put on it...

anyway, it was kinda boring in the beginning but is starting to get better. probably because they talked about their periods and pubic hair on the latest episode ;)

Guest Apl420

It just involve girls talking.....

but it keeps me smile and laugh from time to time ^^

and i'm a guy hahahah

There are soooooo many parodies and references in the anime.

Parodies/references of Full Metal Panic, Evangelion, CM (commercial) from 90's, Japanese famous comedians, directors of Lucky Star, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, SHUFFLE!, Gundam (I think there was)... etc.

I would've missed them/won't have learned if the subtitle didn't point them out.

Guest madeinktown

episode 6 did a play off initial D. i thought it was funny like mad. they had the five consectutive turns and even the cup of water. so funny.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i just watched the 1st and 2nd i was kinda disappointed but it got better and it takes forever to get the anime

Guest pubsquash

At least "Hare Hare Yukai" was karaoke-able but man, there's no way i could ever karaoke "Motteke! Sailor Fuku" unless i learn fluent japanese. =_=

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i actually love the ending for the episodes of Lucky Star because Konata is always singing her fav. anime songs like crazy!!!

she reminds me of me....

"You're fast, Kona-chan, but why don't you join sports?"ask someone.

"Because, if i do then it'll give me less time to watch my anime." she replied with a smile.

I love what she says!! ^^

Guest madeinktown

or how sports events are always interrupting her animes. she is one dedicated otaku...3 of every collectable...

or why she used to like rainy weathers :D

(because due to the weather, baseball games were cancelled and the anime schedule won't be interrupted.)

But now baseball games are played in roofed domes, so she doesn't like rainy weathers anymore. LOL

Archived