[jp Drama 2007] パパとムスメの7日間 Pap

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest Shiget^

I only have the scans from TVLife and other magazines like scenes from papamusu, but I cant post the others because the owners doesnt want to share her scans :x

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keczianthei
I only have the scans from TVLife and other magazines like scenes from papamusu, but I cant post the others because the owners doesnt want to share her scans :x

would you mind if i ask what the site is? :sweatingbullets:

Guest chicken_oh_so_cute

I love this series.. But there's only 7 episodes >_< oh well

I can't wait to watch the next episode

This show is actually getting more and more exciting....looking forward on the next episode =D.

The grandma finally showed up again =D

Guest oceansportrait
i cannot believe this is ending on sunday :(

I can't believe it either. But I'm kind of glad at the same time that it's ending after only seven episodes. As much as I love this series (it is by far and away my most favorite drama of this season), the plot's pretty straightforward, and there's only so much switching bodies-jokes you can fit into episodes before it gets tiring. It's better for them to end now while they're on a high, than end with the viewers sick of the plot and just wishing they'd just switch back already :D I don't think they would've had enough material to work with to stretch it out to the normal 11/12 episodes without lowering the quality.

Apparently, the actor who plays the dad, when he was younger, used to only do the "cool" roles, the ones where he acted as the handsome guy who's got the girls drooling over him (think the kind of roles Kimutaku takes on). It makes me laugh though to think that maybe Kimura Takuya too will be taking up a role like this when he's in his late 40's, early 50's XD

WHAT?!

It's literally just SEVEN days?

Hmm.. I agree with oceansportrait, more episodes will just lower the quality

Guest keczianthei

yeah.. it saddens me.. coz i want to see more koume-kenta moments.. :blush:

but, as what others say.. it'll lower the quality if this runs for like 3 or 4 episodes more..

can anyone help me!!!!

veoh was where i was watching the drama but the girl doesn't seem to be uploading anymore

plus she removed all the other esp she uploaded

d-addict doesn't have it

where can i watch or download it with eng subs ??? TT^TT

yeah, the eps arent on veoh anymore; but softsubs are definitely available in d-addicts. i think the subs for eps6 are on the final stages of subbing [accdg to what I read in d-addicts]. so, i'm pretty sure when the subbers are done, they'll release it in d-addicts.

Guest rockydonnatelli
can anyone help me!!!!

veoh was where i was watching the drama but the girl doesn't seem to be uploading anymore

plus she removed all the other esp she uploaded

d-addict doesn't have it

where can i watch or download it with eng subs ??? TT^TT

i have up to ep 5 uploaded on my veoh account. www.veoh.com/users/rockydonnatelli

Archived