[jp Drama 2007] パパとムスメの7日間 Pap

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest keczianthei

aww crunchyroll removed it.. :/ does anyone know where to watch it online?

im loading it right now at veoh! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chicken_oh_so_cute

OMG really? why did they remove it? gah.. I dont want to download it.. >_< oh well.. i guess i have to

Guest keczianthei

haha.. im enjoying this drama! wonder what her father's gonna do during her date with her senpai.. :lol: koume is cute.. :D

Guest crazypilovee

nooooooooo they removed it on crunchyroll!! thanks and please keep on uploading it on veoh!! this drama's pretty funny.. and SHIGE :D

Guest keczianthei

^yes it really is funny.. looking forward for the 4th episode! i think kenta-senpai is goodlooking.. anyone knows what his name is??

I've seen episodes 1-3 and it's really good.

The dad is very convincing acting like his daughter and the daughter is pretty ok acting as the father. I feel bad for the mother though because of that evil co-worker. As for Shige, hahaha his scenes just make me laugh..the unnoticeable trip while holding the ice cream and how he's always weirded out :lol:.

Guest Shiget^

Kato Shigeaki LOOK HOT!!!!! who is he? wad show he act b4?

He's an Actor/Singer he belongs to the Idol group NewS

He acted in Busu No Hitomi no Koishiteru, Kakure Karakuri and Kinpaichi Sensei before

This is him in BusuKoi:

bscap0029nx8.th.jpgbscap0032ei1.th.jpg

thanks.. i like his hair more in the drama.. :D he's in NEWS, with yamapi and ryo?? :w00t:

i think they look good together with koume..

Yes he's with Yamapi and Ryo in NEWS ^^;;

newshiesxw0.jpg

you guys can visit my Fansite: http://pretty-boys.net/shige

Guest keczianthei

why is this in the third page already??

anyways, epi 4 is again good! i was hoping for more koume and kenta moments.. :wub:

Guest keczianthei

shige is so cute... :wub:

ugh.. we have to wait 2 weeks right before the next epi airs? that's what i read from veoh..

Guest shinhaku

love this series so far, i think its the best on this season (to me that is). really like how Koume's dad in Koume's body handles the date, there should be some girl out there in the real world who acts like the world isn't all about drooling over good looking boys.

Guest keczianthei

Yes apparantly It will be elections in japan, so episode 5 will be shown Next week Aug 5

huhu.. i'll have to wait for 2 weeks then.. :tears:

Guest aikomidori

This series in hilarious! Especially when the father's in Koume's body. I feel really bad for Kenta-senpai because he probably think Koume doesn't really like him and he probably thinks the father's a weirdo because he's always gripping his hand really tight when they shake hands etc. :lol: But they have lots of problems still ahead of them, don't they, like how is Koume going to pass? And how's papa going to keep his job? I can't wait for the next episode!!!

Guest keczianthei

we're over half way aren't we, only 7 eps :(

really? there are only 7 episodes?? :tears: i want to see more koume(the real her.. :blush: ) and kenta moments.. :wub:

Archived