Hot Football / Soccer Players!

Guest rapunzel283

Guest rinnie_chan

^

Really??

I thought he just quitted playing for the national football team (Spain), but still continues with FC Barcelona.

:o

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Myss Blewm

OMG, this is the cutest/weirdest video of Ozil.

He spits his gum out, kicks it up with his feet & catches it back in his mouth. :wacko:

YOUTUBE - CLICK HERE

Ohh, but I love this dude so much.

He just has that chill, I don't give a sh-t attitude, it's so sexy.

OMG When I read this I was like, "For a gum commercial or what?" But it was just like a for real moment they caught! That's pretty cool what he did. A bit gross, hahaha, but so cool.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7008/38328132040093497843121.jpg

Cannavaro's kids are all getting so big! I remember the photos of them when they were still tiny little babies and toddlers.

Wow, so it's official that Henry is going to the Red Bulls? I don't like the Red Bulls :lol: but it's pretty exciting to know he's playing for MLS!

When I first read that Puyol was retiring I was like, "WHAT! He can't just do this with no notice to the Barca fans!!" but thankfully, it was just a retirement to the NT. I can't say it surprises me, but the NT will miss him very much. It's hard to find a good center back, much less one as versatile as Puyol. Does that mean Puyol will retire from football entirely soon?

Guest Myss Blewm

I feel empty now that the cup is over.

Awww I feel the same too. There is nothing left to do but wait for club football to return in Europe and/or wait for them to prep for the 2012 Euro's.

Guest hpblues

Awww I feel the same too. There is nothing left to do but wait for club football to return in Europe and/or wait for them to prep for the 2012 Euro's.

World Cup withdrawal.

Really really sucks.

The J League resumed yesterday, what was bad was I knew it was on, but couldn't find a stream online. I went nuts.

Guest Myss Blewm

World Cup withdrawal.

Really really sucks.

The J League resumed yesterday, what was bad was I knew it was on, but couldn't find a stream online. I went nuts.

I know. It's agony. My life feels so boring....and rather pointless.

Sorry to hear about missing J League games. :( I hate it when there are no streams to watch games you want to see.

Guest oh`retro

I feel empty now that the cup is over.

Aww, it's okay, I think we all do.

My WC withdraw this year is so much more severe compared to WC 06's.

But, it's okay, cause Leagues & Euro Cup 2012 qualifications start soon! :)

Germany has a bunch of games lined up & I'm so excited.

-edit-

Aww, Thierry Henry just announced his retirement from the French NT.

I'm going to miss him so much, but at least he's coming to the US.

Guest duckbutt'

Glad to know that I'm not the only one thats missing the WC. xD

I'm really into Gerard Pique right now. Anyone mind spamming some pictures

of him for me? lol

Guest miss sweetie

I found this on someone's tumblr hahah

Torres second 'most beautiful'

Fernando Torres is the second most beautiful footballer at the World Cup, according to a dating website.

The 'experts' at www.BeautifulPeople.com - which has a strict ban on ugly people - has ranked each player competing in South Africa.

The Liverpool superstar was runner-up behind Italy's Fabio Cannavaro, who looks far better than Italy played in the group stages.

David Villa came third followed by Landon Donovan and Thierry Henry.

Meanwhile, Manchester United talisman Wayne Rooney topped the list of ugly players.

Most beautiful World Cup players of 2010 (in order of attractiveness): 1) Fabio Cannavaro, Italy 2) Fernando Torres, Spain 3) David Villa, Spain 4) Landon Donovan, USA 5) Thierry Henry, France 6) Edinson Cavani, Uruguay 7) Kaka, Brazil 8) Cristiano Ronaldo, Portugal 9) Didier Drogba, Ivory Coast 10) Keisuke Honda, Japan.

The ugliest World Cup players: 1) Wayne Rooney, England 2) Franck Ribery, France 3) Carlos Tevez, Argentina 4) Vladimir Stojkovic, Serbia 5) Benjamin Huggel, Switzerland 6) Zdenko Strba, Slovakia 7) Rafik Saifi, Algeria 8) Scott Chipperfield, Australia 9) John Terry, England 10) Ryan Nelson, New Zealand.

torres2_4c2a16cdb643b100516367.jpg

source: http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/torres-second-most-beautiful

Guest mz simmonz

^ Torres is definitely in my top 3!! not that I don't think Fabio isn't good looking, but I think Torres is BETTER =P

btw, no offense to Landon, I respect the man for all he has done for U.S. soccer but to be #4? lol I have to disagree, if any of his USA NT mates had to be on that list, it'd be Bocanegra ;)

and a double thumbs up for Rooney topping the ugly list =X totally agree with that one!

Days apart, REAL MADRID announced that Guti and Raul will be leaving the club. Was so sad to hear about RAUL leaving somehow it will seem different to have no Raul in REAL MADRID. Iker Casillas will be the Captain of the ship this season. Truly enjoyed RAUL, I started to support La Furia Roja because of him. I discovered him during the WC in Korea. So sad to him go. 1139ab7288raulcibelesp.jpg Oh and Real Madrid is touring the US this August.

Guest mariejoeyjacobs

Days apart, REAL MADRID announced that Guti and Raul will be leaving the club. Was so sad to hear about RAUL leaving somehow it will seem different to have no Raul in REAL MADRID. Iker Casillas will be the Captain of the ship this season. Truly enjoyed RAUL, I started to support La Furia Roja because of him. I discovered him during the WC in Korea. So sad to him go. 1139ab7288raulcibelesp.jpg Oh and Real Madrid is touring the US this August.

definitely one of the saddest moments.... :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Myss Blewm

LOL WHAT! How can Landon be FOURTH on the Pretty list? I don't see his appeal. Honda made it to the list at number ten OMG! And yeah, Canna and the Italians might not have been good in the WC but Canna is still so hot! My personal number one is Messi. <3

LOL The Ugly list, that's so mean. One of my friends has a major crush on Tevez, NO LIE. So it just goes to show, everyone can be pretty to someone somewhere.

BTW, not a Real Madrid fan but I was shocked to see Raul and Guti leave. Honestly, I always thought Raul was going to spend his whole career at Real Madrid. But it was unfair for him to be stuck benchwarming. I like Raul a lot. He's a good player and RM didn't put him to good use. He seems like such a sweet person. I wonder how he will do at Schalke.

Guti's massively talented (I don't really like him, but there's no denying that he's a great player), and it's a shame that RM didn't use him properly last season. He'll do good at his new club, though.

Guest vanessa1988

^ Torres is definitely in my top 3!! not that I don't think Fabio isn't good looking, but I think Torres is BETTER =P

btw, no offense to Landon, I respect the man for all he has done for U.S. soccer but to be #4? lol I have to disagree, if any of his USA NT mates had to be on that list, it'd be Bocanegra ;)

and a double thumbs up for Rooney topping the ugly list =X totally agree with that one!

yep Torres is my favorite guy <333

what about iker? or alonso, fabregas hello spain has a lot of hot guys

or at least add some of the german players

landon...no i would have put bocanegra, feilhaber or bradley those are the good looking one for me. landon is a good player though

aww the ugly list is so mean.

Guest massive toene

News: German football player Mesut Özil (21) transfers to Real Madrid!

image-102027-galleryV9-lvzn.jpg

After German football player Semi Khedira already transferred to Real Madrid in July, Mesut Özil is the second player of the German National team of this World Cup who also goes to Real Madrid. Apparently, Real Madrid paid for him 15 Mio. Euro to Özil´s club "Werder Bremen". The contract with Real Madrid is for 6 years.

Congrats Mesut! I think his dream comes true! ^_^

image-106842-galleryV9-ubsc.jpg

World Cup 2010: Mesut Özil with Lukas Pudolski

Guest hpblues

I'm not happy that Ozil moved and apparently he was a drama king about it.

Eh, I fear the bench for him. But I HOPE HE MAKES A MASSIVE IMPACT and he plays! and starts! Even if I'm not a massive fan of Real Madrid. Oh advice to him, do not follow the playboy antics of C Ronaldo. Make your own style of cool, Ozil, make C Ronaldo look like "he was so 1 second a go" xD.

Archived