Hot Football / Soccer Players!

Guest rapunzel283

Guest massive toene

I'm not happy that Ozil moved and apparently he was a drama king about it.

Eh, I fear the bench for him. But I HOPE HE MAKES A MASSIVE IMPACT and he plays! and starts! Even if I'm not a massive fan of Real Madrid. Oh advice to him, do not follow the playboy antics of C Ronaldo. Make your own style of cool, Ozil, make C Ronaldo look like "he was so 1 second a go" xD.

^btw, I read that C.Ronaldo´s son is from a 19-year old teenager!

Ronaldo´s ex-girlfriend claims that. I´m not sure if this is true or not...

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Myss Blewm

Holy crap! If that is true about the girl being 19.....no wonder he wanted to keep the mother's identity a secret. Who knows what to believe when it comes to the baby mama? From the rumors she's American and really young and didn't realize exactly how big of a star he really is. D=

Yeah, I'm not too hot with Ozil's move either because he is likely to become a bench warmer (much like I think Cesc would have if he had gone to Barcelona this season), and because I'm not a Real Madrid fan, but I do wish him the best....ish. XD

Guest oh`retro

Pretty disappointed at Ozil's move to Real Madrid.

They have like 13 midfielders, I hate how they keep buying players just for the sake of it.

First, they take Khedira & now Ozil.

Oh well, I just hope Ozil gets playing time.

Cause that's definitely what he needs right now since he's a star on the rise.

tumblr_l7cphfgClI1qcejz3o1_400.jpg

P.S. I was on the subway in the city Saturday night (well, more like Sunday morning since it was like 4 AM).

And two L.A. Galaxy players came on.

Cause they had a game against the Red Bulls that day.

But, they obviously weren't Landon Donovan status, so I guess it wasn't that big of a deal.

Guest Myss Blewm

^ Strictly speaking, Christian Eriksen was the youngest player to play in the 2010 World Cup. He plays for the Danish national team.

I believe it was Ghana who had the average of the youngest team, followed closely by countries like South Korea and Germany.

Guest massive toene

^ Strictly speaking, Christian Eriksen was the youngest player to play in the 2010 World Cup. He plays for the Danish national team.

^he was born: 14th February 1992.

Guest hpblues

In asian footy appreciation mode.

jjp_m9675961.jpg

Eiji Kawashimas pinkberrystares. Well, we all know him for his fierce facial expressions, he had an interview (it's on youtube somewhere) while I don't understand Japanese, I think the host asked him which was his favorite one ...I dunno but it was funny.

20100706_925254.jpg

Makoto Hasebe speaking German.

The Capitano of the JNT, who plays for Wolfsburg at club level...currently injured... and I hope Steve McLaren won't be an richard simmons towards him. There is something about the English managers and Japanese players...they just don't go well with each other.

Hasebe speaking basic German It's cute.

Guest Myss Blewm

^LOL That's so funny with Kawashima and his pinkberrystares! XD

Hasebe speaking German is adorable. Thanks for sharing!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

What the hell happened to this thread?

Anyway, Kawashima speaking Italiano, for those who didn't know he speaks Italian ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVSxVPnqpZ0?fs=1&

Enjoy. :D

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived