Hot Football / Soccer Players!

Guest rapunzel283

Guest rapunzel283
BRING ON THE HOTTIES!

Welcome to the official topic for... HOT FOOTBALL/SOCCER PLAYERS! Ladies [and gentlemen

;)], they are super hot and super talented. Share any pictures of these talented guys and their families, share any news you have, share any video links you have! Let's keep it friendly - football is a beautiful game, and let's all play nice with each other like these hot guys do :lol: Feel free to introduce yourself to the other lovely, hot-football-player-fangirls [and fanboys] XD! The first hundred pages or so are mostly from the 2006 World Cup; if you would like to see the latest offerings, try the most recent pages :) Joga bonito ^_______________^

ORIGINALLY POSTED FEBRUARY 4, 2006 To celebrate the upcoming Fifa 2006 Football World Cup [well it's coming up in a few months lol], let's all stop and have a good long look at the talented football players that make football so goddamn entertaining. <333 Post pictures of your favourite football players ;) <3 My favourite football boy is...

Cristiano Ronaldo

DOB 5th Feb 1985 He plays for Manchester United [replaced Becks], is representing Portugal in the World Cup. Not only is he an AWESOME player, he's freaking hot. :w00t:

pic01.jpgchronaldo.jpgronaldo08.jpgpic02.jpg ^ As you can see, he likes to take his shirt off when he scores goals. No one's complaining :blush: haha~ upixsemi8.jpgC.Ronaldo_05.jpgpic07.jpgpic08.jpg135659.jpg ^ Look where that girl's looking! [but if it were me, I'd be doing more than looking. Hahaha I joke. :lol::mellow::ph34r:] pic09.jpg ^ She's so lucky :tears: hahaha :P;)

Credits to Google. <3 Is there anything they can't do? Yeeeeeeeea. Let's see the hottays ;)

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Esteedonya

Cristiano Ronaldo!!! omfg HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

ive been in love with this guy for sooo long! lol i got almost every pic out there lol

didnt he rape a girl or something tho?? (why cant it be me??!! lol)

Guest rapunzel283

^ O_O. Well, yea he was accused of rape, but when it went to court it was found to be a false accusation. ("._.)

*cough*

There are plenty of hotties in the soccer world... I remember the Korean and Japanese teams had heaps. I just don't know their names T_T lol~

Guest obsessionkills

hot....and YOUNG. i think girls think it's gets a TAD bit more realistic if the guy is closer in age but....NO...still unrealistic. whatever he's obviously got talent to be playing for a team since he was a teen.

OH MY :w00t: WHAT A CHOICE!!!!!!! he's one of the best looking football players over the world *starts to drool* i fell in love with him during the last european championships hehe...i really hope to see a match of portugal live in the upcoming WC *prays*

As you can see, he likes to take his shirt off when he scores goals. No one's complaining

me neither, but as far as I know it's forbidden to take off their shirts during a match o_O'

gals keep this thread going i want to see more hot stuff *-*

Guest yoojini

AHAHAHA! i am SUCH a dork. i thought you meant american football and so when i saw the thread, i was all "WTFFF?! THEY'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO HOT!-___-;" but soccer boys ARE SUPER SEXXXXXXY and yes, waaay hot.xP

Guest Someone1

wait? is he a soccer player or football player?

OH my he is... handsome... indeed

Don't you see a pic of him kicking a soccer ball?

Guest liltweekstar

wait? is he a soccer player or football player?

the US calls the sport soccer but the rest of the world calls it football.

damn he's pretty hot.

Archived