Hot Football / Soccer Players!

Guest rapunzel283

Guest hpblues

Who wants to see Eiji Kawashima speak Dutch :D He is so cute, there are other interviews on the Lierse SK site, in which he speaks English xD

Click Here

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Myss Blewm

EDIT: ^ Oh my gosh hahahaha! Thanks for the video!!! Kawashima looks good! More Dutch from Kawashima, please! :wub:

Oh fellow German supporters. *hugs* I know, I know. I was so pissed with Germany's play. They were being too cautious, too respectful, as Klinnsman stated, and Spain took advantage of that. This was what I was worried about. In the Euro final the same exact thing happened, and I was afraid it would happen again, and it did. I was a wreck for like twenty hours. :ph34r: Completely down and ready to give up on life, because Germany was sooooo amazing in this World Cup! It would have been a very beautiful game indeed if they were to meet Holland in the final. Alas, it is not to be. :(

Podolski was freaking amazing though!!! I couldn't keep my eyes off of him...for more reasons than one. :P Boateng...I don't know what was up with him but he screwed up a lot. Did his nerves get to the better of him? He was shaky with his attacks on the ball. Oezil seemed a bit nervous too. Lahm is still my main (defending) man. He was amazing as always, shutting Spain out when they could have scored like seven times!

Bawwww still sad that Germany is out. I hope they will do well for third place. And....at least all the scorers for Spain are current Barca players. :lol: Pep likes what he sees I bet!!! Villa, you better not disappoint the Barca fans!!!! If any Spanish player were to score against Germany and taken my boys out, I would have picked Puyol anyway. He's super underrated and has been picking up the slack coming from Spain's defensive side. Casillas was performing pretty well too.

From the beginning I was cheering for Germany and the Netherlands, so Hup Holland Hup!! All I can do now is breathe deeply and enjoy.

Guest crashandburn

I was rooting for Germany too and was gutted when they lost, but they're a pretty young team and I think they'll have their time to shine.

As for the final, I'm now hoping that Spain will win. That team has some seriously hot men.

Guest massive toene

Sorry girls, but German lost of Spain.

Njaa, I won't see Ozil anymore (cause now i'm getting start to like him. xD ).

^You can watch the game for 3rd place! Germany vs. Uruguay

So, there is still a chance to see Özil again! :sweatingbullets:

deu_90jubel_BM_Bay_1142999p.jpg

Guest massive toene

klose-16933751-mfbqtemplateIdrender.jpg

Miroslav Klose

schweinsteiger-16933741-mfbqtemplat.jpg

Bastian Schweinsteiger

I will support my GERMAN TEAM today!

Even though it is just the "small" Final!

GERMANY vs. URUGUAY

image-108774-galleryV9-qtqj.jpg

Holger Badstuber, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Thomas Müller:

im-stadion-16953651__MBQF-127878337.jpg

SCHLAAAND!!!! :w00t:

Guest Myss Blewm

Thanks for the photos!!! :D I hope it will be a good game. I want Germany to win but I really am just wanting a fun game!! My friend called me "Cheeroslav Klose" because I was talking to her about some issues I've had recently and she was all, "Chee, you seem like Miroslav Klose." XD

Guest massive toene

Smiling about their Bronze medal:

Bastian Schweinsteiger & Lukas Podolski

image-109623-galleryV9-jfyq.jpg

I´m so glad that GERMANY won the 3rd place! :lol:

Here are some pics...

4th place is Uruguay: Fórlan and Suarez

image-109588-galleryV9-wnpj.jpg

image-109620-galleryV9-mhix.jpg

image-109621-galleryV9-swxs.jpg

Guest x kisekiboshi

i was sad klose didn't get to play. :(

but congrats to germany! absolutely loved the play when they scored the 2nd goal.

hot soccer players + rain = :D

Guest massive toene

i was sad klose didn't get to play. :(

but congrats to germany! absolutely loved the play when they scored the 2nd goal.

hot soccer players + rain = :D

^this pic is for you! ;)

Klose´s famous salto

image-109523-galleryV9-tard.jpg

(4th goal in the Germany vs. Argentina - quarterfinal)

Guest mz simmonz

how did I not notice how fiiiine Marcell Jansen is???

can't seem to find a decent "hottie" pic of him though, he's not too photogenic but he's cuter in live-action mode haha.

Guest massive toene

Smiling about their Bronze medal:

Bastian Schweinsteiger & Lukas Podolski

image-109623-galleryV9-jfyq.jpg

I´m so glad that GERMANY won the 3rd place! :lol:

Here are some pics...

4th place is Uruguay: Fórlan and Suarez

image-109588-galleryV9-wnpj.jpg

image-109620-galleryV9-mhix.jpg

image-109621-galleryV9-swxs.jpg

more pics added!

Uruguay_Deutschland_1.jpg

uruguay-trauer-16956466-qftemplateI.jpg

^Thomas Müller ~LOL :sweatingbullets:

1-0-jubel-16954852-qftemplateIdrend.jpg

mannschaft-medaillen-16956899-qftem.jpg

deu_91medal_BM_Bay_1150610s.jpg

schweini-poldi-1695690-qftemplateId.jpg

Schweini & Poldi ~SMILE B)

Uruguay_Deutschland_36.jpg

Mesut Özil & Lukas Podolski

Uruguay_Deutschland_38.jpg

deu_91team_BM_Baye_1150611s.jpg

image-109643-galleryV9-rkgl.jpg

I get to see Ozil again today :D. I'm so glad that Germany won. Even though, it's not first, but they are still my favorite this year, and I hope that 2014 is a better year for them. Thanks for the pics, it's nice to see them all smiling and happy. The last time I saw them they were so depressed after losing to Spain.

Good luck to them :D

Guest Myss Blewm

Forlan had a great game, but Uruguay didn't win. It was such a fun game to watch!! XD I'm still sad that Lahm, Podolski, and Klose didn't play but Germany was still amazing. It's always nice to see photos of Schweinski together. <3 blush.gif I'm glad Germany was able to leave with a win. 2014 FTW!!!!

Guest hpblues

Loved the win, but wasn't entirely convinced. But a wins a win. I should be proud and happy but they really need to work on their defence. No one was guarding dear old Butt for a long time.

Although, Forlans goal was sweet, all thanks to Butts blunder, he just froze for a second.

Marcell Jansen goal was great...only saying that because I think he's a major cutie xD

Guest Sibiapple

Germany team seems to have a lot of cutie hotties, Marcell Jansen, Mersut Ozil, Klose, Podolski, and other , hehehe

What a pity that Muller got married, he's only 21 :(

Do anyone find Toni Kroos so cute and also hot?

Guest hpblues

Germany team seems to have a lot of cutie hotties, Marcell Jansen, Mersut Ozil, Klose, Podolski, and other , hehehe

What a pity that Muller got married, he's only 21 :(

Do anyone find Toni Kroos so cute and also hot?

Muller is special. He's different compared to other players of his age. This guy has settled down, has a gorgeous wife, can play and doesn't get ahead of himself. He'll be a great role model for kids in the future.

I find Toni Kroos cute XD. Unfortunate that he couldn't shine much. He was suppose to be the next big thing in Germany, but it turns out that Muller outdid him (Both came from the same Youth Team. He's suppose to be the next Ballack, thats what the media dubbed him?

Archived