Kate Moss Topshop Clothing Range

marcs.lover

I found these from stylefinder.com, a British online shop. Hope no one has posted them before!

These clothes are really Moss style, I guess, but critics were saying these are replicas from her already out-dated wardrobe. Poor girl. =X Some of the clothes are really nice, but the military jacket is really... low quality. Maybe it look better than in pictures. I'm loving the sequinned dress. It's sooooo cute!

Sequinned dress GBP60

gpaonline2me9.jpg

Stripped tee GBP18

gpaonline2eaghaethxz0.jpg

Embellished dress GBP120

gpaonline2ghwrbtred6.jpg

Waistcoat GBP35

GPAOnline2gnfna.jpg

Skinny vest GBP12

GPAOnline2scasc.jpg

Metallic dress GBP45

GPAOnline2rwnrgnngf.jpg

Skinny jeans GBP50

GPAOnline2nrtnwt.jpg

Cowel neck dress GBP45

GPAOnline2nnfgn.jpg

Sequinned top GBP18

GPAOnline2abgnagn.jpg

Denim hotpant GBP35

GPAOnline2thqht.jpg

Military jacket GBP60

GPAOnline2abetbet.jpg

Guest ChouChou

haha omg the kate moss line

yeh i live here in the uk, so bloody ridiculous the hype behind all this

people have been anticipating it for months and even named the first of may [when the clothing line came out in the stores] as K-Day as in kate moss day

you should have seen it on the news and in the mags and stuff, the pics of outside Topshop [where it was sold], the streets were flooded with people

but apparently i read that the very next day there were just as many people queing up to return stuff because of how crappy the quality was

basaically the kate moss was a bit of a dissapointment to some

the prices are so high yet the fabric is poo anf the clothes aren't exactly stuff we haven't seen before ya know

totally over-rated

Guest JRMhothothot

they're uh...okay i guess but nothing unique. i can't imagine that sequined dress looking flattering on anyone

Guest myfelicity

i agree with bunnylicious, it's very forever 21.

however, i really like the embellished dress. (:

Guest vantan

um, am I the only one who likes the clothes? I could do without the prices though haha

noo I don't think they're very forever 21. I think forever 21 has gotten so tacky, and these clothes aren't that bad.

I actually really like that second dress. :)

um, am I the only one who likes the clothes? I could do without the prices though haha

noo I don't think they're very forever 21. I think forever 21 has gotten so tacky, and these clothes aren't that bad.

:crazy:

it looks like only you thinks that way LOL

Guest Stacy

I think I would rather wear Forever 21 clothes.

Guest morgan.de.toi

i don't see anything special about them.

and the prices are way too high for such unoriginal designs >.>

isn't that...like the stella mccartney line for target? people were lining for ages...and everyone went crazy over them. but...they weren't really anything special in my opinion.

same goes for the kate moss line. they are alright...but nothing i would wear.

Guest chic_

Stella McCartney for Target was overrated with a capital O...i began to dislike the label as a result of the extreme hype surrounding the Target line and the fact that her designs are nothing to rave about...

As much as i like Kate Moss, i don't really like the line she's done for Top Shop - i know that they're suppose to be a reflection of her style, but her style only suits her - only she can pull off her outfits and people who try by this line to look like her simply look like kate-moss-wannabes...

Guest miracle*

pretty much designed for kate-moss-sized girls...but how many of em are like her? in terms of frame...

then again, the brand of kate moss on clothes sells. despite that, i am looking forward to seeing em for myself when it debuts in my country next week...

Guest hillz3388

hmmmam not too fond of them like!:lol:

haha no offence to Kate Moss...but yeh....the shorts are ok looking?

=]

Archived