Kate Moss Topshop Clothing Range

marcs.lover

Guest ChouChou

lol funny how in this topic ppl are writing about forever 21 and already forgotten abot the kate moss

to be honest it was a rly cruddy line and looked like cheaper version on topshop clothes!

the material is so so and the prices are stupid

i dont like kate moss and i think she should jus disappear now - shes so 10 years ago and now shes jus embarrasing herself! shes a mother and shes like snorting cocaine and her friggin boyrf is a druggy *rolls eyes* oh she used to be so good =(

Guest Sensitive_soul

I went to Topshop to check out the line. Booooh-ring. Nothing wow-ing. In fact, some of the quality is pretty crap. Then again, a lot of Topshop's materials aren't tat great. I mean, for that price...mannnn

Guest Rainie_Days

I don't think there's anything special about them....you can get those type of clothes for way cheaper. The only thing I like is the waist coat I think...hmm, that's why I hate British fashion...it's ironic I know cos I'm living in the UK.. LOL.

Guest Juliang

I see them as plain and typical. If you actually liked those clothes then you can get them for cheaper at other stores instead of paying a grip load of money for plain looking clothes.

Guest xxctxx

ha the top shop Kate Moss line...totally over-priced in my opinion!

The style is similar to a lot of the stuff you can get in other shops for much cheaper prices!

But then again i've never been a KM fan...!

Guest vivi23

So we all queue up outside topshop, oxford circus.........just to be the first to see the topshop, kate moss range~ All the hype surrounding this yet the clothes arent THAT great. Okie the waist coat is nice, but the jeans hotpants are practically unwearable unless your kate moss.

I like kate moss and her style; but the range at topshop is just soo over-rated and overly priced............... nonetheless it is better than lilly allen line at new look....^^

You people are so negative about this whole Kate Moss line thing. Give it a rest already. The girl's trying her best. You think she wanted these clothes to be of poor quality?? Try to be in her shoes. If you're designing clothes, would you want them to be made from crappy materials?? It almost seemed to me Topshop is bringing her down, not the other way round. Forever21 is even crappier than Topshop to me. Honestly.

Guest pey-ru

her clothings are ok BUT as a designer ..i feel sorta pissed how everyone goes n buy those clothes cause of the name..it's not the quality is bad or anything just that it's annoying..cause independent fashion designers find it sorta hard to support them selves with all the rich ppl becoming something they never passionly wanted..maybe some of those ppl wanted passionly to be fashion designers..great for them but sometimes hmmm maybe lol..dw >-<;; i'm WEIRD = D

Guest dOotsiez

hahaha, if only kate moss did replicate her wardrobe. it wud actually b okay.

but not this stuff.

Guest MUXU

not very impressive overall. but i do remember seeing some better ones on the topshop site.

a little something i learned from co-oping at a retail company, alot these north american stores buy design rights from european retail stores such as Topshop and sometimes the retail store that brought the design dont even alter the design. that's why they easily look the same. though top shop is the starter

generally the retail stores here do change it to fit the market in america and canada.

celeb branded products are getting more and more boring. blah!

celebrity branded things has never been impressive

Guest xCookies

I live in London, and when the Kate Moss range open, gosh in london was busy! It was on the news, so many reporters too. Topshop has nicer stuff, personally, I have seen the Kate Moss range myself, it's not that nice, and most clothings, you need to be like tall and real slim to be able to pull of her clothing line.

vivi23 HEY VIVI!!! Yaha, we went to see her range, and Topshop is over-price.

Archived