♡*Official Japanese Model Thread*♡

Guest Rodarte

Guest mugendai

Ebichan!! love that girl. and uhm risa niigaki isnt considered as a model.

dvusannehathawaygn5.jpg

Oshikiri Moe, Ebihara's rival XD

capb01.jpg

Oshikiri Moe, Yamada Yu, Aizawa Sayo

yamadayu1mb6.jpg

Yamada Yu- she's releasing CDs now wth.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pillowbox

personally i dont have a favorite because i like most of them. They really are my inspirations.. pssht. i can never be like them.. maybe in my next next life lol TT__TT

Guest trishaa01

they're so pretty just one question have they got plastic surgery. I can't help to think about it when i look at a pretty japanese gurl

some of them may have....but most of them are mixed (1/2 italian, 1/2 japanese, for example), so that's why they have such nice features....

Guest hannguyen

some of them may have....but most of them are mixed (1/2 italian, 1/2 japanese, for example), so that's why they have such nice features....

i see so fai i only acknowledge the beauty of yuri ebihara. SHe's all natural but i think her twin sister is a bit prettier

Guest J-Lim

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH @___@ They're dhhfuiossh sooooooooooo cute :wub: :wub: :wub: im gonna die >.> and i still having to see all the pics... waaah x_x this beauty is unfair

• 2 weeks later...

I find Lena so gorgeous ! I just don't like the moles around her mouth area... & her lips look like they're jutted out on purpose a lot.. reminds me of Ashley Tisdale... anyways she's so pretty Y_Y

• 1 month later...
Guest -hokage-

your very unthinkable young girl? are u a 12 year old girl who looks like in her 30's. Your chinese? Thats funny how you wouldnt even know that most chinese people talk about koreans maybe not on soompi because its a korean website, maybe you need to join CHINESE websites. i remind u of are female, not as nearly as you remind me of a man. Thanks.

• 3 months later...
Guest chickyl3aby

my friend absolutely loves leah dizon... he always talks about her.... now i finally know what she looks like.... she's gorgeous so i guess he's right. lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JUICYBEBE

i dont know the names of these models but they model for ravijour : )

294127379.jpg

294127378.jpg

294127376.jpg

294127374.jpg

294127373.jpg

i think someone should start a japanese uhlzzang thread. i would..but i dont know any lol

Archived