Naturally Fuzzy, Curly Hair, Only On Top?

Guest bubbbletea

Guest caramelz

Mine is like when it dries up after washing it, then i slept, the next day is normal. haha.

Don't noe why. Use conditioner might help and straightening shampoo. :mellow:

'

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tanyatipc

I HAVE THAT!! HAHAHHAA

and some of my hair looks like friggin instant noodles. that curly. its gross

but everyhting else is straight..sooo werid

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

my cousin had that, then she got magic straight.. which looks natural for her.

Guest hope_

^ Layered evenly so it doesn't appear so thick.

just makes it worst when it grows back. uneven lengths makes the underlaying frizziness worse!

Guest YEHJIN.

my widow peak is curly, while the rest of my hair is pretty straight :[ its HORRIBLE. so i have to straighten it every time, but if i do it wrong, the hair kinda sticks up straight because its short (i have bangs) and then there are the random, curly, frizzy hairs that are dispersed throughout my straight hair. its SO weird. -____________________-;;

Guest Lovelight

i have that too!!!!

its annoying... esp when i pony tail my hair...

ah. i know! my hair is usually tied up so it's so horrible. -.- but since i flipped my hairline to the left, the friz isn't so horrible now. :D yay. ^^ try to flip your hairline or something. if u don't want to, thin ur hair out as other people have said.

Guest bubbbletea

omg i'm so glad i'm not the only one with this half curl!

YES, ponytails.. arrgh. i can NEVER pull that off.

when other girls do ponytail, its really nice and looks natural,

but when people like me, with half curl, do it,

then it just goes... WOOOF~~

Guest Haengb0kk

I know what your talking about. JEEZ why can't i havve stick straight jet black hair >.<

aha. My hair is wavy when i dont straighten it..like UGLY wavy not like beach waves

Guest helenmelon

Wow! I have never heard of that before! I'm so curious about what it looks like! do any of you have pictures of that hair that you don't mind sharing?

Guest mr.viviano

feeling your problem- my hair (like each one) its straight, in the middle its wavy, then straight. so this is how i deal

one thin it out, i got a mullet cut cause my hair type is the best for this hair. people always want that top poof in the mullet hairstyle and since i have it, might as well use it since you can't get rid of it

however, someimtes when the top is TOOO frizzy like...crazy. i straight it out (Every morning- time killer but better than how i look when i wake up x) )

Guest ~Shelly~

Ah seeing as everyone is curious as to how it looks like I'll step up and post a bad (and rare!) picture of me with my natural half curls. Well actually these are pretty tamed compared to it usually (I tried to blowdry them down... didn't work, only poofed it up more) As you can see the thick bottom layers are straight but the top parts go in (poofy) waves. The back is more curlier but I don't have a picture of the back. I'll show a picture of what I meant about after getting it thinned out. The curls become lot easier on the eyes and just look like natural waves rather then a poof-ball.

Before:naturalhair.jpgAfter:SNV30981.jpg

Guest Mikiko-xoxo

mines reverse. the bottom layers are curly and frizzzy and it makes the rest of my hair puffy. my hair is really thick so it's super duper bad. but it's ok with the hair style i got now.

Guest chopstickss

i thought that was only me ! =O

the answer for me was magic straight =] but that sucks too cause i need to blow dry EVERY day to style the way i want

Guest karamelsutra

omg! i thought i was the only one hahaha. my friends always made fun of me coz of it. lol! i always have to straighten my hair.. and it gets real annouing. plus! after i straighten it... i still have a few hairs sticking up.. and no matter what i do...... they stick up. -_- lol

im used to it now though lol! =P

Guest joonieballoonie

yeah like 90% of koreans have that hair. lol

Really? 90%? I've had that hair since third grade, and I've only met one Korean person with it even though most of my friends are Korean.

Guest bubbbletea

Really? 90%? I've had that hair since third grade, and I've only met one Korean person with it even though most of my friends are Korean.

90% is BS.

Basically my school is like a korean schoool b/c we have 70% koreans,

but there are ONLY 2 kids, including me,

with this hair.

Ah seeing as everyone is curious as to how it looks like I'll step up and post a bad (and rare!) picture of me with my natural half curls. Well actually these are pretty tamed compared to it usually (I tried to blowdry them down... didn't work, only poofed it up more) As you can see the thick bottom layers are straight but the top parts go in (poofy) waves. The back is more curlier but I don't have a picture of the back. I'll show a picture of what I meant about after getting it thinned out. The curls become lot easier on the eyes and just look like natural waves rather then a poof-ball.

Before:naturalhair.jpgAfter:SNV30981.jpg

That's actually on a GOOD SIDE for this 'half curl' hair.

Mine is wayyyyyy worse.

It's so frizzy (I don't mean just rainy day frizzy, I mean FRIZZY)

on the top where it shows completely.!!!

Archived