Naturally Fuzzy, Curly Hair, Only On Top?

Guest bubbbletea

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenti

I HAVE THAT! except its not half curl...its like frizzy alll through out~

just like you describe it...but everywhere...it sucks..

Guest sixth.

=O i thought i was the only one!

everyone thinks i did it on purpose -___-

i absolutely hate it, but i've managed to control the curls a bit, so it looks SLIGHTLY straighter. but it's still not as straight as my bottom layer =(

Guest *1004*

i have it too. i get magic straight once a year but when my roots start to grow out, theyre curly so i use phytodefrisant. you can buy it at sephora and it works WONDERS. its a relaxing balm/gel that you put on when ur hair is wet. it doesnt leave your hair greasy or anything, but make sure you dont use too much. also, when i blow dry my hair, i point the nozzle downwards so it kinda flattens the baby hairs out. sometimes, i use bumble and bumble brilliantine which is kinda like a conditioning lotion type product. its hard to explain but it adds a little bit of hold and alot of shine. i also use it on the tips of my hair because it adds separation. they key is not to use too much though. everyonce in a while when the top of my hair gets really frizzy/curly/gross i take a tiny bit of hair wax and warm it between my palms and smooth the top of my head but if u use too much it makes ur hair look greasy.

Guest babyy luckii

OMG I SOOO UNDERSTAND YOU! somtimes i have some nice curls but then the next day it goes back to the half curl? so i go whatever i straighten it all =( which si damgining and id otn wanna perm either hwo knwos what will happen LOL

Guest xCINDERELLA

i used to have hair like that.

if you have one of those at-home hair straightening kits, it works well to defrizz the top layer of your head. my hair is pretty straight now and not as hideous as before.

also, after i take a shower, i always rub a bunch of garnier fructisse hair lotion on my damp hair to keep it nice and neat and unfrizzy. i just do 1-2 pumps in my palm and comb down my hair, leaving some of the stuff on top and on the tips. that, or c.o. bigelow leave-in conditioning detangling spray if i have to do anything to it.

hope that helped!

Guest flyxme.

omgggg

i understand you

i have it! and i HATEEE it

and the left side REALLYYYY bothers me, and i try straightening it but it does not go away >:/

its so annoying, i wish i was born with nice smooth straight hair :tears:

i should try what xCINDERELLA does...

Archived