Naturally Fuzzy, Curly Hair, Only On Top?

Guest bubbbletea

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~Shelly~

latina: Your's are not even that poofy... just a lil frizzy. Heh but still, nice to know we're not alone. ^-^

Guest perfectinvasions

I think I have that! But I'm not really sure, but it happens all the time after I wash my hair, it just blows up like a porcupine....

Guest Sekshi__Mihye*

omgoshhh, i have it.

& it's sooo annoying.

i have to do magic straight like every 4 months. if i dont, my hair lookss :crazy:

but yeahh, it damages my hair a lot. :T

I believe you are also referring to cow licks. Trust me just that isn't that bad. I"m an asian girl with extremely wavy/curly hair. When it's hot/ humid outside my head is a puff ball. I go through great lengths to straighten it out.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lov3.y0u

OMG! mine looks almost exactly like that.

WOW. i didnt know so many ppl had the same problem

i thought it was only me.

i hate it SO MUCH --;;

people say its "cute".. but they're just saying that. lol

i have to straighten / blowdry EVERYDAY.

such a pain :(

Guest Orange boogaloo

^ Same here! A lot of my friends think my hair looks nicer when its natural.

A lot of people find it shocking that I have to always straighten my hair.

45 minutes worth of straigthening can go poof in only 2 minutes of humidity xT

So frustrating !

Guest illusions

Get your hair thinned out and you'll find it'll be a lot more easier to manage the frizzy parts.

err that was one of the biggest mistakes i`ve ever done.. was to thin it out

my hair is curly on the bottom and when i thinned out that part they curled outwards

making my hair extra frizzy

Thank god I'm not the only one, the weird thing is, is that sometimes when it dries it gets mad poofy and then other times it doesn't. Grr...I hate my hair why couldn't I get my mom's thick straight hair instead TT.TT. And like my "half-curl" hair is so wierd because the curly parts sometimes become wavy >.<''' Arrgh, any help on this?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ekrystal

lol my hair is straighter at the top n really curly n frizzy at the bottom.. my head looks like a triangle!!!

Guest x.yoru

OMG. O_O

THAT'S what it's called!?

I have that hair, I hate it so much. I had my hair straightened, but now it's back. D< I might go and straighten it again... I always hate it when it poofs up, when I tie it up SO many things stick up, my friends think they're just cow licks, but it's because I used to have bangs (so their SHORT and CURLY. ARGH) and now I have to pin them so they blend in with the rest of my hair. XDD;;

My hair is frizzy top layer, and ALL straight on the bottom.

What makes it worse, is this happened to me when I was in China in grade 5. :( I used to have really straight and shiny hair, but after getting my hair washed by a stylist there, the humidity must've killed my hair and made it like this or something. e__e9

Guest conzerz

i totally have that... after my shower my hair used to PUFFFFFFF out and up and everywhere till i got it straightened. but i think its unstraightening now T^T

Guest meginax

I have that :unsure: my hair is curly and frizzy on top, but underneath it's sooo smooth and straight. it's because my hair is fried on top from straightening

i think i have that because of straightening my hair too much. because i don't straighten underneath very much because it's already straight, and i straightened the top a lot because it was frizzy from straightening it XD i'm pretty much stuck unless i want to shave off my hair and let it grow back

does anyone else straighten their hair and have this problem?

maybe it is natural too :/

my hair's like that :l

though if you put mayonnaise (i know :P)

all over your hair, wear a plastic bag or a

plastic hair cap for 30 minutes or so and

then wash it off, your hair becomes really

smooth, soft, and the weird hair on top is

less... weird heheh. if you do it three or

four times, once a week in a month then

it should do the trick :)

Guest reallyAmused

%7Boption%7D225908.jpg%7Boption%7D

even worse when i put it up

%7Boption%7D225955.jpg%7Boption%7D

haha! i'm glad i'm not the only one!

Your not because my hair looks just like that except for the left side of my head is way worse :wacko: but i got a straightener and it helps most of the frizziness go away *whew*

err that was one of the biggest mistakes i`ve ever done.. was to thin it out

my hair is curly on the bottom and when i thinned out that part they curled outwards

making my hair extra frizzy

Yeah i had my hair thinned out (i didn't know what it was at the time i just nodded because it sounded good :blush: ) and then i think i got my frizziness, before that i don't think i had alot

I have it too!!

I thought I was the only one.

My hair gets all poofy and frizzy after I take a shower but only at the top the rest is super straight

It's frustrating because it's ubalanced and poofiness does not suit me. Grr

When I put my hair up people thing I straighten my hair because the remaining part is super straight but that's how hair is naturally. :/

Archived