Anna Tsuchiya

Guest chigusa707

Guest chigusa707

Hehe...No problem ^_^ His name was actually one of the very few words I could read on that page...Haha :lol:

Thanks for the link ^^ I actually saw that movie at Hollywood Video a few weeks ago ( :o ...Along with a zillion other Japanese and Korean movies...I was surprised @_@ ), but I didn't know that she was in it :sweatingbullets: I didn't actually get to look at the DVD case, though, because my friends wouldn't let me :tears: They yelled at me and said "NO ASIAN MOVIES!" and dragged me to horror section :blink: Hehe :rolleyes: I'll definitely check that movie out next time I go there ^_^

Yup.. watch it.. Its good and funny. XD

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pandazombie

She played Ichigo in Shimotsuma Monogatari right??

Didn't notice she was half American at first..with al the makeup XD

I like her voice

Guest chigusa707

Bluecarrot: hahahaha.. I like the part where they ride off together.. they were both dirty and eww.. and the part in the ending with the credits and they were making funnu faces at this picture booth type thingy. XD XD

Guest bluecarrot

^yeah..

and then they switched outfits..

that was cool~

i totally dig that movie~

btw, does anyone have 'FROZEN ROSE' from her..

i love that song..

Guest lea4016

News on Anna Tsuchiya. I don't know whether this one has been posted before. Hehehe...:D

Tsuchiya Anna & Olivia

To Be "NANA" Anime Songstresses

March 9th, 2006 - Yahoo News

It is understood that singer / actress Tsuchiya Anna (age 21), and female rock star Olivia (age 26) have been chosen to sing the theme songs for the upcoming "NANA" anime; Broadcasting on April 5th, 2006.

The production is the work of Ai Yazawa, whose manga is being transformed into anime. The 15th Volume of her manga, "NANA," will be released on March 15th. It is estimated to sell 2,500,000 copies, totalling her sales for this series to a whopping 34,500,000 copies. This creates the record for the highest sales number for any shoujo manga. Last year, Mika Nakashima (age 23) and Aoi Miyazaki (age 20) starred in the live action adaptation of "NANA." This time, Tsuchiya Anna will be in Mika's place as "Blackstone's" lead vocalist, Oosaki Nana. Anna will represent Nana's voice in the song, "Rose."

According to sources, creator Ai Yazawa is a big Tsuchiya Anna fan. Tsuchiya Anna expresses, "Nana's pain, loneliness, and sorrow are necessary feelings to sing this song, but I do not know how to go about achieving this."

Olivia, on the other hand, will be representing the voice of lead singer Reira, from the super rock band "Trapnest." She will be singing the ending theme, "A Little Pain," which is performed by Trapnest's vocalist, Reira. Olivia relates, "Reira's loneliness, pain, and strengths. I think the variety of feelings are in the song."

Taken from Nana-Nana.Net

I can't wait for any of her songs as Oosaki Nana... :blush:

Guest sweet_pai

^oh yeah I heard about that couple days ago, but Olivia OMG she is a alive. Hasn't been a few years since she released somethin.

Guest CrazieRavieToast

She's beautiful, I've been wanting to see Kamikaze girls. I read the book and then I bought the manga but I haven't found the movie yet.

Archived