Anna Tsuchiya

Guest chigusa707

Guest hiroko_666

I liked her better when she was part of Spin Aqua because of tehir grungy sound. I guess i still liker her~ too bad she got divorced

i just found out dey got divorced too >< here's some info credits to nana-nana.net

Anna Tsuchiya's Divorce

Joint Custody of Her Son

Anna Tsuchiya's Official Website announced the divorce of the singer/actress/model from her husband Joshua on July 5th. It states that "Anna Tsuchiya and Joshua respect one another's intentions and will go separate ways." Their divorce report has been submitted to Tokyo's ward office. The couple was living in separate houses several months before the divorce. The reason given for the break-up, was that Anna's work schedule has heavily increased, causing the couple to continue missing out on one another. Anna and Joshua announced their marriage and pregnancy of their child back in June 2004. After giving birth to their child in November 2004, Anna's status was promoted to be an actress for her outstanding performance in "Shimotsuma Monogatari (Kamekaze Girls)." Later, Anna was also put in charge of "NANA Anime's" opening theme song, "Rose." It has been decided that after divorcing, the couple will have joint custody of their son.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really like her songs like ah ah and rose=P

they really grow on you=P

shes also qutie pretty but in a mysterious and hot kinda way>

like,, not like your mainstream j singers with big googly eyes, long curly hair etc etc

i liker her style=)

Guest chigusa707

i really like her songs like ah ah and rose=P

they really grow on you=P

shes also qutie pretty but in a mysterious and hot kinda way>

like,, not like your mainstream j singers with big googly eyes, long curly hair etc etc

i liker her style=)

The googly eyes part made me laugh.. XDD But yeah~ she's different and thats why I like her. ^^

Guest finalheaven

she's pretty average, not ugly though.

me and my friends met her a long time ago and she was kinda bitchy. she signed my buddie's bag and when my other friend was taking a picture of her signing it she barked back at my friend telling her that she shouldn't take pictures of people without asking. my friend felt really bad and told her that she would erase it and anna just rolled her eyes.

sorry to destroy anyone's image of her but that's just my personal experience with her.

Guest chigusa707

^Dont worry~ no images destroyed. ^^

It could be just that one time~ or maybe she just really dislikes people taking her pics without asking.. paparazzi like or sumfin. ^^

Guest hiroko_666

she's pretty average, not ugly though.

me and my friends met her a long time ago and she was kinda bitchy. she signed my buddie's bag and when my other friend was taking a picture of her signing it she barked back at my friend telling her that she shouldn't take pictures of people without asking. my friend felt really bad and told her that she would erase it and anna just rolled her eyes.

sorry to destroy anyone's image of her but that's just my personal experience with her.

wow@@ where did u meet her???

• 1 month later...
Guest sweet.dreams

see...i always wonder if she was mixed or not because when i was watching Kamikaze Girls with Kyoko Fukada, she doesn't quite look like japanese..however....i love that movie.....it was fun to watch. nonetheless, she's pretty. :D

Guest hyeyeoon

HER FATHER IS RUSSIAN BUT HE LIVED IN AMERICA AND HER MOTHER IS JAPANESE

TSUCHIYA<------Last name is russian!!

she cute !!

and i liek her voicee...yay!

Guest hiroko_666

HER FATHER IS RUSSIAN BUT HE LIVED IN AMERICA AND HER MOTHER IS JAPANESE

TSUCHIYA<------Last name is russian!!

she cute !!

and i liek her voicee...yay!

i always thot TSUCHIYA "土屋" was a japanese last name @@"

bt ya i love her voice!!!^^