Anna Tsuchiya

Guest chigusa707

Guest chigusa707
>Pretty Japanese Actress<
Profile: Name: Tsuchiya Anna (土屋アンナ) Birthday: March 11, 1984 Nationality: Japanese / American Birthplace: Tokyo Metropolitan Area Blood Type: A Hobbies: Classic ballet, Singling, Ball-Court Sports Special Skills: Tree Climbing, Can bark like a puppy Favourite Foods: Cheese, Vegetables, Pasta, Wine Least Favourite Foods: Spicy Foods Favourite Music: Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Queen Current Residence: Shinjuku More Info: Tsuchiya Anna is a well known musician and model in Japan, most notable for being the former lead vocalist for Spin Aqua. She is most recognised among western audiences for her appearance as Shirayuri Ichigo in the movie Shimotsuma Monogatari, though she focuses more on her music career. She has recently started her own solo career and has released a mini-album called Taste My Beat. Anna is half American and half Japanese, and is married to fellow model Joshua. They have had a baby boy together. Anna is a proficient model, starting her modelling career in 1998. She has been featured in ads for UNICLO, Edwin, KOSE/ESPRIQUE and Calpis Water. FOTOS: bio_anna.jpgprofile_anna.jpg230px-Tsuchiyaanna.jpg Trailer for her movie "Kamikaze Girls" Shimotsuma Monogatari SONGS: Anna's First single: Change your life CTCR-40229.jpg Click on song to hear a sample. Change your life Only want you Every moment Change your life VER. 5~ Credits to: anna-t.com 1st mini-album: Taste my Beat Click on song to hear a sample. Ah Ah Taste my skin In my hands Frozen Rose My Lullaby Somebody help me Credits to: anna-t.com

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, yeah. She was in Kamikaze Girls with Kyoko Fukada. Very Yankee-ish in that movie, might I add, but also very, very pretty. She's doesn't look much Japanese.

Guest blehbear

wat? she's 22 and already married? isn't that a bit too early?!

anyway, she doesn't look japanese, more like a german? one of those european girls..

Archived