• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenny620

i m friend with a trainee in JYP, i know her for 2 years and she

was also my reader, then we met in real life. we also

become best friends then. her name is Angela

ohh that great did you lpan to audition for jyp and she like personnaly give the audition to jyp if your going to ? and did she train in korea or us and how was the trainees and the schedule I really would want to know whats a life of I trainer

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sweetdisarray

wasnt there once a member on soompi that became a trainee for YG?

i swear i remember reading her post and then she had to delete her account

but i cant remember..

i think it was CL of 2ne1? but i could be wrong because my memory is horrrible.

O: is this for real?

Guest amys_melody

yhh i think there was a YG trainee who had a soompi account......but it wasn't CL, i dnt think =)

You all are talking about lizzie. She said she got into brosent then they sent her to YG, but many people said she's lying.

Guest Ella_Kwan

do you guys know anything about Stella? I know she's Choi Siwon's ex-gf. But look like she's very special. She's Lee Soo Man's favorite trainee. Lee Soo Man said she's smart, talented and beautiful. And unlike other trainees, i heard that Stella was an exception, she could fly back to Korea on holidays for training, she did not need to move back to Korea like others... But in the end, she chose to not debut under SNSD... Wow.. ppl desires for debut while she chose not to debut after long training.. She's in NEw Jersey now, attending in university there.... She's really a misery...

Anyone here knows anything about her?? Or anyone is friend of her? By the way, the information above are all what i heard. Correct me if you know something i said is wrong.

-Stella goes to NYU now & she dorms there. She dorms w/ my best guy friends cousin be/c they went to the same HS.

-I saw her alot of times in real life... Shes... VERY SKINNY & PALE... SUPER TALL W/ Heels.. But maybe 5'6 w/o. She isn't ALL that.. Just very plain Jane... but HEY She got Siwon.. lol

Oo0o AND LIZZIE IS A FAKER... Some one sent me a bunch "evidence" about it and Ppl who knows ppl in YG said that they never heard of her.. So poo on her.

so many ppl in my school knw amber from f(x)

their all taiwanese and apparently went to youth groups with her when they were young

and i knw one girl who went to middle school with her

they all say that she's really nice!

Guest jenny620

-Stella goes to NYU now & she dorms there. She dorms w/ my best guy friends cousin be/c they went to the same HS.

-I saw her alot of times in real life... Shes... VERY SKINNY & PALE... SUPER TALL W/ Heels.. But maybe 5'6 w/o. She isn't ALL that.. Just very plain Jane... but HEY She got Siwon.. lol

Oo0o AND LIZZIE IS A FAKER... Some one sent me a bunch "evidence" about it and Ppl who knows ppl in YG said that they never heard of her.. So poo on her.

ooh is stella still a sm trainer or she will like to study them going into the entertainment and I really dont know but NYU is a school or an entertainment

Guest jenny620

i'm pretty sure NYU stands for New York University.

if it was an entertainment company, it would be NYE.....

ok thanks but are she still a trainer in sm or not

Guest x kisekiboshi

i found out this guy on my floor was a jyp trainee for 2 years and a sm trainee for 2 years. he told me debuted (or was going to debut), but i forgot the name of the group. yarhhh -___- but apparently he gets to go backstage at the music shows and see artists like snsd, super junior, 2pm. even though he quit, he still is trained by a famous korean vocalist. gah, i was so jealous of him when i found out.

ok thanks but are she still a trainer in sm or not

i'm not korean so this would be useless to me,

but i'm pretty sure stella has a cyworld or something.

you can also google it, i'm sure she has some fanclubs that can update you. ^^

IMO, i'm not sure if she still is or not.

but look at victoria, she's like 20 and she debuted with a 14 year old.

stella could still be in SM waiting for the right time to debut. :)

edit: i top a page everytime i log onto soompi. :D

I'm pretty sure Stella dropped out of SM after her parents didn't allow her to debut under SNSD, so she's just attending NYU now.

Don't listen to me haha, read what the people below have said :D

Guest YooRi_FoSho

i know a friend that knows Amber from f(x)

there was a picture of him and her on myspace before she even debuted

i found out today that, the girl in the picture was her lol (:

Guest LucKy#1

i know a friend that knows Amber from f(x)

there was a picture of him and her on myspace before she even debuted

i found out today that, the girl in the picture was her lol (:

really?? coOOL. Amber seems like a nice gal. i want to meet her!!

Guest Ella_Kwan

umm, let me please clear up some rumors about Ms. Stella Kim.

- She is STILL in SMtown.

- Her parent's didn't not let her be in SNSD. She was TOP pick for SNSD but she rejected that offer to go to school - New York University (One of the TOP school in NYC & you can say a TOP school in the USA, minus the IVYS)

- She is one of Lee Soo Man's FAV. So she can do as she pleases. What they have planned for her is to be an Actress (Well that's last from what I heard. Haven't really Kept us much about SMtown anymore) She can debut when ever she wants but she picked school first.

But last time I heard, she said that when she graduated from HS she will debut but she put that off for school, so now I'm pretty sure we will have to wait till she Graduate from NYU to see her debut as MOST - Likely an Actress.

Hope this clears up some misunderstanding. :)

Archived