Korean Mariah Carey- New Artist

Guest nacj88

Guest nacj88

no joke...she is out-of-the-world AMAZING...
She is a new artist who is preparing 4 her debut. I think her name is Cha Soo Kyung. [Correct me if im wrong]

Anywayz- she is the no. 1 searched in the korean sites right now. and I saw ONE video and i literally FELL OFF MY CHAIR.

::EDIT:: 12/29/07

Cha Soo Kyung sings 내 삶의 넌 from korean drama 얼마나 좋길래 ------------->

This does not show off her BIG and AMAZING voice...but it shows that she doesn't have to sing hard songs like Mariah Carey's to express emotions in songs =D

Thanks to 영원한 사랑 for finding out about this song and uploading it =D

Ladies and gentleman...this is an azn person who really can sing LIKE MARIAH Carey. [well pretty close?]

krnmariahct0.jpg

ALL LINKS CHANGED

VIDEO:

SINGING MARIAH CAREY'S "EMOTIONS":

EMOTIONS VIDEO

HER HIGH PITCH IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGG. breathtaking. SHE CAN GET INTO THE WHISTLE REGISTER...like Mariah Carey~!!

SECOND VIDEO:

SINGING MARIAH CAREY'S "LOVE TAKES TIME" - [ MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE]- WATCH THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE TAKES TIME VIDEO

THIRD VIDEO:

SINGING MARIAH CAREY'S "MY ALL"- [bREATHTAKING...ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and ALLURING...]

MY ALL VIDEO

INTERVIEW::

CLICKIEEE

she is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG......

*EDIT*

but also no- she can NEVER COMPARE to the original MARIAH CAREY...but U GOTTA ADMIT- she is HECKAAAAAAAA Good... =] keke ^_^

Also...I'm trying to find pictures of her, but its kinda hard, cuz she hasn't been identified yet- in terms of what company she is in and stuff. But i'll update very soon w/ upcoming pics if i see any!

FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THIS TALENED YOUNG GAL- CLICK HERE: Cha Soo Kyung

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mistresstigress

Kind of pitchy but hey, she's not bad. I doubt she lived in the states before cause she has a strong accent, but she's pretty good overall.

Guest Odyism

She's no Mariah (the originals are almost always better than the cover), but there's no deny she is oozing with talent. :wub:

Guest minjung313

DANG...SHE REACHES THE HIGH G...WUT THE FRACK. good gracious...she is mightily talented. :D FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nvmd....she goes even higher...she goes to the high c. o...m....g

Archived