Korean Mariah Carey- New Artist

Guest nacj88

Guest KuYA II

well i haven't heard it yet, but if she is really that good she probably knock off jang ri in off the stage BIG TIME lol

*i'm not bashing i'm also a fan of jang ri in*

i don't know why but i have a feeling she may be part of yg....i remember yg not sure which article but release a secret weapon as well *i might be wrong don't quote on me*. Maybe its this girl

but i also heard that sm also has another girl who is talented as well *other then jang ri in* but people thought that she looked constipated when she tried to reach a high note....

hmmm so i'm assuming she might be in sm or yg..

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KuYA II

i just watched the clip on youtube and wow shes really good

there are times when i can't seem to understand her or maybe cuz english may be her second language hehe.

she has POTENTIAL BIG TIME!! her voice is really good and she does know how to whistle hehehe...

good job =)

oh yeah for this one::

SECOND VIDEO:

SINGING MARIAH CAREY'S "LOVE TAKES TIME" - [ MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE]- WATCH THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www2.pullbbang.com/video.pull?vcode=492165

do u have a different link?

Guest davidnuknow

HOLY SMOKESSSS HER HIGH NOTESSS

o.m.g. speechless..

shes RELI talented!!!!!

i cant wait til her debut! ohmygoshhhhhhhhhhhh

still cant get over her high notes xP

Guest Crispy

I saw these when I was searching some stuff up on Daum yesterday.

I fell in love. T_T

She'll only get better and better.

You think that whistle register sounds good now? Just listen to her in a few years, and I bet you'll be impressed. ;]

And it sort of irks me that people are saying, "Oh, there's no way she can ever be as good as Mariah because she's Korean."

Or, "She's good for a Korean..."

What the hell is that supposed to mean. -__-

But damn... that voice.

Guest moon_blue

if there's one artist i would send to the U.S for the ultimate debut, it would be this young gal. wow....

Not denying her talent...but why would America need another Mariah? :mellow:

She's good...........she can sing.........

She's the Korean Mariah Carey..........and Jane Zhang is the Chinese Mariah Carey..........

Guest fridelta

wow... she's really amazing..

all those high pitch one are so cool....

And her pronunciation is also good...

she's pretty and all....

hope her all the luck, though she may already had it....

amazing...

Guest anecia

Love her voice.I was like "WOAH!! when i heard her high pitch.I think she'll be the next big thing!!

(youhavetoadmitthatshe's100000000000000000betterthenboaandriinandotherkoreangirlsingersintermsofvoiceandpitch)Love Soo Kung Yang's voice is more clear and not husky

like Mariah Carey.For paranoid people,i'm not intending to bash anyone.

Guest xskies

Wow! I`m impressed! Her voice is great~

Her whistle register in both songs were...WOW!

Can`t wait for her debut :D

Heres an mncast player for the second one, "Love Takes Time", for those who can`t view it on the other player.

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...9&skinNum=1

YAAAAAAAAAY! i love you i love you!

i couldnt watch the other 2 cuz the links wouldnt work for me T-T

woooo at 1:00 it gave me the chills.

shes so good! i like her voice. so strong

edit-

.... dang... lol thats some high note around 3:00

Guest paulinee

DAMN! DOUBLE DAMN! DAMN DAMN DAMN....

Man, I would so buy her album..if she has one. Wow, I wish I could sing like that without breaking any windows.

Aside from her accent and several pitch issues, she has a really good voice ... I gasped when she hit the first high note.

Guest tenshiii0ox

The talents of artists can't be compared to each other, but she has potential. She has that charisma some great singers lack. While I was watching the first video, her strong voice reminded me of 바다's (Bada) voice. I most definitely think she will be successful. However, you can't compare her to Mariah because they sound different. I think 수경's voice is stronger, has more charisma, and ends with a BAAM. On the other hand, Mariah's voice is more smooth and soothing, and her songs end with a silent BAAM. I hope someone gets what I'm trying to say. :]

Guest nacj88

amazing voice! but she's a little bit pitchy and at times she sang through nasal... but wow! i'll be looking forward to her...man this is the REAL TALENT!

noh noh...not the best thing to say... i think there's a lot of HECKKKA GOOD AZN singers out there....it just happens that she has the same vocal styles as the famous mariah....just my 2 cents

yes i know...thatz y i reworded my 1st post =] i totally agree.

Archived