Korean Mariah Carey- New Artist

Guest nacj88

Guest 여인의 향기
She's no Mariah (the originals are almost always better than the cover), but there's no deny she is oozing with talent. :wub:

I agree. She is not really the next mariah carey...but she is good. If she comes out soon, I'm totally going to support her.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyukiemylove

she is utterly amazing.

i fell in love within seconds of the first video.

she has talent.

i will most definetly support her in the future.

Guest Ken1430262807

I heard her and she is amazing. She sounds alot like Mariah Carey. And if she doesn't change that there is no way she will make it in America if that is the plan for her. That is the reason why I like Jang Ri In so much. Her voice sounds nothing like Mariah Carey but yet she is such a powerful singer. Her vocals in my opinion is more powerful than Mariah's. Thats why if they wanted to she could come out here and no on would compare here. So all this girl can be is the Mariah Carey for Korea. Which that right there is amazing.

Guest ms_KAT

I can't understand her English. It's a lot of mumbling here and mumbling there. I think she's alright. Her voice is ok. I think she needs to a little more work.

Guest sleepyness

Holy O_____O I'm totally supporting her, she is so talented. <333 I acn't wait until she debuts, she's amazing ^O^

Archived