Absolute Boyfriend/Zettai Kareshi

Guest ~fantasygurl~

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest shoko86

I just started on this manga. Is Vol. 4 the last one? b/c I dont see release dates for any other?

Night is wow.. something else.. .. lol

Guest ix3katz

good series. love the characters~

ending a bit too abrupt..aw n so sad

i believe there are 6 volumes?

Guest ~fantasygurl~

there's a total of 6 volumes and i read them all already but the ones license by shojo beat are only has 3 volumes out and the rest has all the translated ones

this is one of my favorite mangas, it's perfect for unwinding after a long day. no super complicated plots either XP

not to mention...the main characters are so hot! Soshi & Night are so sweet, i'd hate to be put in riiko's shoes. The ending was sad though T_T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

her best work were probably the ones that she translate from fairy tales (whatever u call it) and when she makes her own with no legend it's great too^^ (i was confusing i know)

Guest jace

i cried when i read the ending part. i was like 'Nooo...dont 'die'.. Nooo!!!!' (or breakdown will be a better word, i suppose.) but this manga is a definite keeper. its just so sweet and there are times when you can simply forget that Night is non human, but a human created to perfection. =)

Guest Yuyu<3

It's not completed in America? I'm still waiting for the 4th volume which is said to come out in August

Oh jeeez was I lied to?

Guest snowy_life

wwahh~~

absoulute boyfwend!

can sum one send me the link for the last volume?

...tankie in advanced

Guest predator

Title: Zettai Kareshi<Absolute Boyfriend>

Mangaka: Yuu Watase

Genre: Romance

Volumes: 6

Scanlator: Aerie scans

Licensed: Yes

Summary (from aerie scans)

After being rejected by a guy yet again, Izawa Riiko finds a lost cellphone ringing on the ground. She answers it and agrees to meet the person on the other end to return it. Thus she meets Namikiri Gaku, a strange "cosplaying" salesman. As a thanks for returning the phone, Gaku offers her merchandise from his company, Kronos Heaven. When she shows no interest in his wares, expressing the sentiment: "get me a boyfriend", Gaku gives Riiko an internet site from which she purchases a lover figure on a three day trial. She names this robot Night, and soon becomes rather attached to him, but upon accidently exceeding the trial period, she discovers that Night has a huge price tag attached. He's the one hundred million yen man! How will Riiko pay for her new boyfriend figure? And why is her childhood friend and next door neighbor, Asamoto Soshi, acting so strange now that Night is around?

there are only 6 volumes!

how sad.. i wish it was longer.

i can't remember what volume i was on but i think it was 4 or 5.

but Night is a HOTTIE!.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived