Absolute Boyfriend/Zettai Kareshi

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest ~fantasygurl~
Absolute Boyfriend ; Zettai Kareshi
manga series and live action
YATTA!! Yay! Another shojo manga by my favorite author!! Yuu Watase!!
AbsoluteBoyfriend.jpg It's new this year! I think i'm going to buy the manga! I just found out that it's also an anime too!! Riiko Izawa has never had a boyfriend and she has been rejected by every boy she has ever had a crush on. When she returns a lost cell phone to an oddly dressed salesman, she mentions wanting a boyfriend. To thank her, he directs her to his company's website, Kronos Heaven. When she visits the site, Riiko finds it's a site to create your perfect lover. Thinking it's a game, she customizes and accidentally orders one. The next day, her new lover arrives. Following the instruction manual, she kisses him to wake him up and configures him to be in love with only her. She names him "Night." Three days later, she is shocked to learn that she only had him for a free trial for 72 hours. The salesman, Gaku Namikiri, tells her that she must now pay ¥100,000,000 for Night, however, they will waive the fee if she helps them to collect data about how women think and feel to help perfect future models.
Volumes: 6 (complete)
there's apicture of the characters!! KAWAII!!!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buy to support the author if u can, but you can find completedly this manga easy on net :rolleyes: This manga is cute, but I'm a bit alergic to the love between human and machine, ehehe it's okay for me even if he's an evil , but a robot :lol: ,i just can't get used to.

Guest Max_4_lyfe

Title: Zettai Kareshi<Absolute Boyfriend>

Mangaka: Yuu Watase

Genre: Romance

Volumes: 6

Scanlator: Aerie scans

Licensed: Yes

Summary (from aerie scans)

After being rejected by a guy yet again, Izawa Riiko finds a lost cellphone ringing on the ground. She answers it and agrees to meet the person on the other end to return it. Thus she meets Namikiri Gaku, a strange "cosplaying" salesman. As a thanks for returning the phone, Gaku offers her merchandise from his company, Kronos Heaven. When she shows no interest in his wares, expressing the sentiment: "get me a boyfriend", Gaku gives Riiko an internet site from which she purchases a lover figure on a three day trial. She names this robot Night, and soon becomes rather attached to him, but upon accidently exceeding the trial period, she discovers that Night has a huge price tag attached. He's the one hundred million yen man! How will Riiko pay for her new boyfriend figure? And why is her childhood friend and next door neighbor, Asamoto Soshi, acting so strange now that Night is around?

Guest ~fantasygurl~

oing? its not very new, the manga i mean.

is the anime already out and completed??? o__O

no the anime is not out yet i think and i thought it was new.. it's not new? but to me maybe

I like Imadoki better. But damn is Night HOT!! :wub:

This is so much better than Imadoki. Imadoki is like for young readers and the plot was so boring =P

But you know her works are all similar. I always prefer the guy that the girl's always known and he had always been there for the girl (not the new guy that comes into the pic like Night for instance) but the girl always falls for the new guy anyway. It's the same all the time.

I didn't really like how abruptly it ended (so I was a little disappointed) with how short this manga is. If it was a tiny big longer, it would be perfect (won't feel so rushed).

I love her humor in her mangas though, they are really funny.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

No, it's not new. The scanlations have been out for quite a while now.

really? hmm....i only read the preview and thought it was new...

do you know a website that i can read the scanlations?

Guest Max_4_lyfe

really? hmm....i only read the preview and thought it was new...

do you know a website that i can read the scanlations?

I have them!

just PM me!

^posting files up for download is NOT allowed on Soompi. Please edit your post and send links through PM.

I read it to i think the 10-ish volume and got extremely bored. I'm not a big fan of Yuu Watase anymore =/

It doesn't have 10 volumes!

Archived