Absolute Boyfriend/Zettai Kareshi

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest justwildbeat

Well I've read the manga and watched the live action. Personally I just don't understand why people fuss over the live action. If you took it for what it was --> an adaption! You'd maybe change you mind about it. For me I felt the story was enjoyable and well done.

Also the decision to age the characters I think was appropriate. My take on the theme of this story is the concept of love and one's partner. No offense but high schoolers aren't known for their maturity in both life and their relationships. So had they chosen to go w/the high school scenario, I feel it would've made the series rather campy and less believable.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zhuuzhuusoba

I've read the manga, and tbh, I was kind of disappointed by the ending... ^^;; Of course, it makes sense that Night had to go away, but it seemed kind of...abrupt? Then again, when reading the manga, the feeling itself feels disjointed between each one, because there's a few months gap inbetween.

Guest TimeCrisis

I love Yuu Watase too!! I read the manga for Zettai Kareshi awhile ago and I loved it :D

I was sad, when in the end, she couldnt be with Night. I thought they were so cute together.

Guest jrevenge

im done with the manga and live action series.

yup, the live action is way too different from the manga but i love both.

hahaha! i love the ending too. yay! its kinda sad but if you think about it.

it's really a happy ending since nighto give up the girl and think of he future.

hahaha!

Well I haven't read the manga, but I just finished the live-action yesterday =)

It wasn't too bad... the drama flowed very well and since I didn't know any better, I thought the producers did a really good job ^^

The only thing I felt was weird was Night...

I couldn't forget the fact that.. he's still a robot! He's still... NOT human and you can argue with me on this, but ya... I felt that she made the wrong choice lol.

I would've gone for Soshi =) I really loved his character and he was so.... real? haha!

But nonetheless, it's still a good story imo and I'll probably head off to read the manga now!

--xoxo.

TM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest S4R4H

I loved the Manga. I cried TOO many times.

Actually, probably the best Manga, I've read yet. And the characters are too cute. But the ending is too sad. They NEED to make a 7th volume. Like, NOW. :[

I just finished reading the manga yesterday,

n omfg, i cried so much at the ending, i knoe he's a robot n al, but it was too sad.

I just hope wat Gaku said was true, that he might "wake up one day, but dont know when"

Might watch the drama soon to see how it is x]

Guest Princess_Sakura93

Read the manga and watched the drama a while ago. I thought the drama was pretty good~ Riiko's character was sorta annoying to me though. I would always be so angry at her in the earlier episodes. Haha. But besides that, I really liked the drama. The pastries in it looked delicious. *O* I always got hungry whenever I saw them. xDDD

I should reread the manga sometime. Feels like it's been forever since I read it. x3

Guest jazz17

i've seen the drama and read the manga. i rooted for Soshi in both versions coz i find loving a robot really weird. but i cried when Night "died" in the drama.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zerobang

O_O I L O V E this manga/drama series. Yes there is a Drama series, though its not as good as the manga its still cute ^_^

Guest cherii2007

Soshi is hot.

LOL. I was SO friggen annoyed with Riiko...I literally hated her the whole series. It was the first series I bought (in bulk), and I don't regret buying it, but GEEZE I still get frustrated when I read it. I just...can't read it anymore. She annoys me so much...shes so indecisive.

Maybe also due to the fact that I LOVE SOSHI (manga soshi>drama soshi).

I like Gaku too. =)

&Don't get me wrong...the ending WAS sad. It's just...he's a robot, you know? Eventually it would've been really weird because he can't age with her....so.........=\ I dunno...I'm just not ready for robotism, no matter how human it may seem.

Human > Robot.

• 1 month later...
Guest kuavang<3youngbae

i really like absolute boyfriend.

it makes most of the guys look stupid.

lolz. i'm about to buy the movie and watch it.

i've seen the preview and trailers and

a little of part one.

I really liked the drama, it was well-made and not as annoying in places as the manga(and yeah, Mizushima Hiro, whom I love, plays Soshi- he's utterly adorable, more than Soshi in the manga). And I liked the fact that they moved it to an office setting instead of a high school- it made Riiko a lot less annoying, and Soshi way hotter than he is in the manga (Mizushima Hiro and pastries.....yum!).

• 3 years later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

Have anyone watched the taiwanese version? It's not so bad but the main heroine coulda have been someone else though...

• 2 years later...

Archived