Absolute Boyfriend/Zettai Kareshi

Guest ~fantasygurl~

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miyaviyo

Please please please please can someone please send me the scanlation links??? I only read it twice in shojo beat and I can't find shojo beat anywhere now. :(

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a link. Thanks anyway. ^__^

Guest sungified

No, we're talking scanlations only^^ In America there are currently only 2 volumes out so don't expect volume 3 tilll later^^

Oooo. Thanks for telling. :]

I finished reading the 2nd volumn, wow, the drama are really starting to begin. I seriously cannot stop reading this. xD

Can anyone send me the scanlations? Or upload it? I want to see what's gonna happen next and the ending. Please and thanks a whole lot!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

looove this manga. i especially love watase's artwork. it's soo pretty & elegant looking. & her guys are super sexy ~.^ kehehe

haha.. after my friend read it, she was like .. i want to buy a boyfriend!!

heck.. i'd buy one too if there really was a company out there that makes perfect boyfriends.

T___T i thought the ending was .... bittersweet

i couldn't stop thinking of the handsome charming night tenjou. i love him so much hehehe how does it feel to do it with a robot?o_0

i think i'd buy 2 or 3 artificial bfs lol

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I read some of this. The story is kinda cute, but I don't like the drawings. Dark/Light (don't remember his name) I thought he was suppose to be SUPER hot, the drawings didn't really show it to me.

Guest unicornwind

I've just finished reading the manga. And it's one of the best manga I've ever read! Love it very much! And the characters are super hot!! Especially Night Tenjou.. :w00t:

Eventhough the ending is bittersweet (I cried till my eyes are swollen :blush: ) , yet I won't have it any other way. :P It's the best way to end it coz it's true that human and "figure" can't possible have a lasting relationship.

Yet, I also wish that I can buy a boyfriend like Night Tenjou. Hehe.. He's simply adorable and gorgeous!!

Besides Zattai Kareshi, are there any Yuu Watase's mangas? recommendations pls? :D

Guest unicornwind

umm.. there's Imadoki, Fushigi Yugi, I won't Let You Become A Star, a few others...

thanks.. :w00t: would be too much to ask where can I get the download links? thanks!! :P

i couldn't stop thinking of the handsome charming night tenjou. i love him so much hehehe how does it feel to do it with a robot?o_0

i think i'd buy 2 or 3 artificial bfs lol

ehehe.. I did wonder too after reading the manga.. :P BUt i guess it would be still the same.. perhaps? hmm.. I am not so sure either.. :blink::blink: I'll let you know when there's robotic bf for sale.. HAhaha

Guest unicornwind

I sent you a few series from her, inculding Imadoki, Appare jipangu, and Oishii Study^^

Tq, tq so much!! You are lifesaver! Now, I won't be bored to death during this 2 weeks semester break! And actually do something productive like reading mangas.. :w00t: hehe.. thanks again

Guest dollfacexC

ahh>.< i just finished reading all v.

the ending left me feeling all wierd... i hate sad endings..

but i loved the storyline, and the guys were HOT

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AmiHeartsYou<3

Here you can download all the volumes: http://www.aicoalition.com/manga_zettai.php

This is a very good manga. I finished it with my tears. My mood was into the manga for 2 consecutive days. :D

Thanks for the link! You're awesome. I readed it up till V. 4 because there wasn't any Volume left for me to download. >_< Anyways I'm a huge fan of Yuu Watase's mangas! They're so perfectly drawn. x]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

i went to barnes&noble today but they weren't there....weird?

i already finished the scanlations but i wanna collect them too

• 3 weeks later...

Archived