[variety] Global Talk Show 미녀들의 수다

Guest jahye

Hi Jahye,

Glad to see you back on this thread.

미남들의 수다 was okay. I didn't think air time was evently distributed. And I thought one of the celebrity girl (don't know the name but the one with boyfriend), next to the comedian girl, talked too much. I would have like girls from 미녀들의 수다 talked more.

Do you know if Leslie is back permanently? I really missed her in the show and I hope she's back permanently.

As for Saori, I didn't understand why TV shows were promoting her so much. I guess they were getting her ready to be a singer.

Isn't she one of the regular in Come to Play? I thought she was useless in that show. She hardly talked. She appeared in other game shows too and I remember she hardly contributed anything to the show.

What did everyone else think about 미남들의 수다? I thought it sucked and would have rather seen a 추석특집 of instead..

Lu, Eva, and Sun Yao on 신동엽,이효리 의 한가위 쟁반노래방 is a lot more entertaining than 미남들의 수다

Apparently Saori is going to debut as a singer.. :huh: ???

I'm not much of a Rie fan but she wears the hanbok very well here

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Han Kyung was cute but he didn't talk at all.

i thought the guy version was boring and lame too.

but i like that one guy from Istanbul. they kinda picked on him but he was asking for it too.

i find him really cute and his Korean was so good too. some of the guys barely spoke any Korean it seems,

that's why they didn't want to answer any questions.. The Istanbul guy. was his name Enes or something..

he was also on some other chuseok program about ddeok (rice cake) he looked really good in hanbok too.

it was okay. Mina is wang dda or what? no one likes her it seems

and i felt a little bad the chubbier girl i forgot her name. they made such a big thing about her being 'ugly' and 'fat'.

but she's not even that ugly or fat but whatever.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Please download lots and help KEEP my CB gold! Otherwise, it'll downgrade to silver... :sweatingbullets:

Thanks a bunch, Kim! :D

[HQ] Chuseok Special Global Talk Show Flower Boys Chatting (2007-09-24) [793.9MB]

Han Kyung, Hyun Young, Mina, An Hye Kyung, Shin Bong Seon, Julien Kang, Boris Lehner, Leonard McCormick, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

available in my NEW CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

[HQ] Global Talk Show Beauties Chatting - Shin Hye Sung, Kang In, Shin Dong, Park Hyun Bin, Kim Jong Seo, etc. (2007-10-08) [700.3MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest cutiepad

hi... first time posting in here... i watched the episode hyesung was one... and i'm really really impress by the panelists! they're all so good in korean.. :) i really hope that the shinhwa fanclubs will sub this..:) am i asking for too much?

Guest LoveHDG<3

ooh, i didn't know there was a thread for this show! i only watched one episode so far and i loved it. :) i'm so excited to watch more eps :D

thanks for making this thread and organizing it so well :)

mm.. i really like abigail so far. she's so pretty and her korean pronounciation is incredible. i thought a korean was speaking when the camera wasn't showing her face while she was talking. i was like O_O; haha it's so cute to watch them speak such good korean (although sometimes the pronounciation is super hard to understand).

available in my NEW CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

[HQ] Global Talk Show Beauties Chatting - Minwoo, Kang In, Lee Seung Gi, Kim Jong Seo, Byun Ki Soo, etc. (2007-10-15) [670.6MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

ooh, i didn't know there was a thread for this show! i only watched one episode so far and i loved it. :) i'm so excited to watch more eps :D

thanks for making this thread and organizing it so well :)

mm.. i really like abigail so far. she's so pretty and her korean pronounciation is incredible. i thought a korean was speaking when the camera wasn't showing her face while she was talking. i was like O_O; haha it's so cute to watch them speak such good korean (although sometimes the pronounciation is super hard to understand).

She's actually the only one I don't like. I generally like all of the panelists or am neutral to them, but I don't have any feelings of dislike for them, except Abigail. She's the only one I actively don't like.. :sweatingbullets: I love whenever La Risa and her get into a semi argument and I know deep inside La Risa just wants to shut her up, sometimes I wish she did. :ph34r:

Episode 47, 071015

2007101601125810011cj9.jpg

^ Dina's impression of Eva is probably the funniest thing ever on the show. :lol: This is the most I've ever laughed watching this show and I've seen all the episodes. I could watch this part again a week later and still be laughing like it's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

LQ download: megaupload

Thank you so much Jayhe for the link. I had finished downloading HQ last night but didn't have time to watch it yet. Now I can download at work and watch it at lunch time.

For myself I don't think Abigail is pretty. She's okay but not beautiful as she think she is. When she talk, she is very conceited.

Lately I think they are paying too much attention on Bronwyn and Sayuri. They need to let other gals talk too.

She's actually the only one I don't like. I generally like all of the panelists or am neutral to them, but I don't have any feelings of dislike for them, except Abigail. She's the only one I actively don't like.. :sweatingbullets: I love whenever La Risa and her get into a semi argument and I know deep inside La Risa just wants to shut her up, sometimes I wish she did. :ph34r:

Episode 47, 071015

^ Dina's impression of Eva is probably the funniest thing ever on the show. :lol: This is the most I've ever laughed watching this show and I've seen all the episodes. I could watch this part again a week later and still be laughing like it's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Guest Geministar8806

I'm so happy i found this thread!!!! I really want to watch it too, well i do. I just wish i understood it. Is there a reason why this show isn't subbed?

Guest suzziee

Thank you so much Jayhe for the link. I had finished downloading HQ last night but didn't have time to watch it yet. Now I can download at work and watch it at lunch time.

For myself I don't think Abigail is pretty. She's okay but not beautiful as she think she is. When she talk, she is very conceited.

Lately I think they are paying too much attention on Bronwyn and Sayuri. They need to let other gals talk too.

I agree. They need to distribute air-time more evenly -_- I mean Bronwyn is funny at first but too many of her parts tends to disrupt the flow of the show, to the extent I find it rather jarring on my ears T_T

I haven't watched this show in ages, so does anyone know what happened to the girl from Mongolia? Tsve or something her name was. I kinda miss her. And is Leslie back? I saw her on the Chuseok special but nothing else so far...? And speaking of the Chuseok special, I fell in love with Lee Seung gi all over again. He seems so...... NICE!! Gives me the same feeling as the other news announcer who always guests on the same show, but I forgot his name now.

Abigail has incredible Korean pronounciation, but a friend who was watching with me tended to find her rather self-absorbed. ;)

A few weeks ago while I was browsing through some blogs I found the blog of a girl from Spain who is living in Korea. I was curious and read a little bit (the blog is mostly in Spanish). She mentioned that she was going to be on this show. Her name is Alba, and she is now listed on the show’s official website.

I’m not sure if I should post a link to her blog here or not.

Guest dramaok

They introduced Alba as the new girl in Ep. 49 (this monday).

globaltalkshow49avi0003gx3.jpg

her Korean is good and she's cute too..

globaltalkshow49avi0011ce1.jpg

I really like the other new girl from New Zealand. Catherine.

love her daegu accent and she talks so genuinely and naturally.

when did she start coming out? i haven't been watching this regulary but would like to go back

and find her episodes.

Browny and Sayuri are boring to me but i think they've been good for the ratings.

Catherine was on the last 2 shows. She kind of made me nervous on the first show because she started using "ban-de-mal" (non-formal Korean) but she changed it to "jon-de-mal" (formal Korean) with Daegu accent. She's been in Korea for pretty long time so I was surprise she started talking that way. She is funny though! LOL!I hope Taru comes back to show soon. I miss her "fast" "liquor-related" talks! LOL!I think Sayuri is little "wacko". Some of the things she say and things she does is so crazy! And I'm really getting annoyed with Browny. Want to speed up her talking....

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/592/glo...9avi0011ce1.jpgI really like the other new girl from New Zealand. Catherine. love her daegu accent and she talks so genuinely and naturally.when did she start coming out? i haven't been watching this regulary but would like to go back and find her episodes.Browny and Sayuri are boring to me but i think they've been good for the ratings.
Leslie came back one more show....might have been last Monday but didn't see her this week. I miss her as regular. Her Korean is incredible and she so knowledged about Korea.I totally agree with your friend that Abigail is self-absorbed!
I haven't watched this show in ages, so does anyone know what happened to the girl from Mongolia? Tsve or something her name was. I kinda miss her. And is Leslie back? I saw her on the Chuseok special but nothing else so far...? And speaking of the Chuseok special, I fell in love with Lee Seung gi all over again. He seems so...... NICE!! Gives me the same feeling as the other news announcer who always guests on the same show, but I forgot his name now. Abigail has incredible Korean pronounciation, but a friend who was watching with me tended to find her rather self-absorbed. ;)

probably because it's not that popular in soompi. It's a lot of work, and a lot of translators seem to be from the soompi crowd.

Yup. For one, it's not popular in Soompi and two, it's all dialogue so theres so much to translate that it's too much work. I wonder if the show is subbed when it airs on KBS World.

I agree. They need to distribute air-time more evenly -_- I mean Bronwyn is funny at first but too many of her parts tends to disrupt the flow of the show, to the extent I find it rather jarring on my ears T_T

I agree. The first month or so she came she was funny, but then they put in so much of her in each episode it's now become Bronwyn overkill.

I haven't watched this show in ages, so does anyone know what happened to the girl from Mongolia? Tsve or something her name was. I kinda miss her. And is Leslie back? I saw her on the Chuseok special but nothing else so far...? And speaking of the Chuseok special, I fell in love with Lee Seung gi all over again. He seems so...... NICE!! Gives me the same feeling as the other news announcer who always guests on the same show, but I forgot his name now.

Tsevegmed? Honestly, I get her and Shang Fang mixed up. They're both original members, I know that much. I think one of them, can't remember which one exactly, made a return in a recent episode.. I think.. I could be totallly wrong but I feel like I saw one of them in an episode from the past month or two..

Sorry, I was wrong. It was Diana who came back for an episode recently, not Tsevegmed or Shang Fang.

Like mommie Alice said, Leslie came back for one episode.. hope she comes back for more, I missed her.

Abigail has incredible Korean pronounciation, but a friend who was watching with me tended to find her rather self-absorbed. ;)

I get that feeling too when Abigail talks which is why I don't like her. She must have something against La Risa because she's always butting in on her or refutes whatever La Risa says. She did it again in the most recent episode. IMO, she's like one of your friend's bratty, younger sister.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/592/glo...9avi0011ce1.jpg

I really like the other new girl from New Zealand. Catherine.

love her daegu accent and she talks so genuinely and naturally.

when did she start coming out? i haven't been watching this regulary but would like to go back

and find her episodes.

83967691lo7.jpg

She's a very recent New Face.. first episode was last weeks, #47 (071015)

I group her with Taru and Chae Lina, who are also fun to watch.

I hope Taru comes back to show soon. I miss her "fast" "liquor-related" talks! LOL!I think Sayuri is little "wacko". Some of the things she say and things she does is so crazy! And I'm really getting annoyed with Browny. Want to speed up her talking....

Yup, Taru needs to come back to the show to make it more interesting.

I know Sayuri gets a lot of attention on the show, but I don't think it's nearly as much as Bronwyn that it's like Sayuri overkill. Sayuri never talks for a really long time, unlike Bronwyn, who, like you said, talks so slow you want her to tell her story faster. I hate when she pauses in her stories and asks people if it's not funny and her stories are always sooo looong. But Sayuri is funny in short bits which is why I still like her even if they give her a little more attention than other members. Plus she's so weird or wacky like you say, but in a funny and endearing way. She's just a funny weirdo. ^_^

Some old faces are going to make a comeback.. I think probably in the next episode..

Two members I'm happy to see again! ^_^

dsc0066702092jpgcv1.jpg

Sophia!

dsc0066438504jpgck7.jpg

Elyzaveta!

Guest dramaok

Catherine was on the last 2 shows. She kind of made me nervous on the first show because she started using "ban-de-mal" (non-formal Korean) but she changed it to "jon-de-mal" (formal Korean) with Daegu accent. She's been in Korea for pretty long time so I was surprise she started talking that way. She is funny though! LOL!

She's a very recent New Face.. first episode was last weeks, #47 (071015)

I group her with Taru and Chae Lina, who are also fun to watch.

Yup, Taru needs to come back to the show to make it more interesting.

I know Sayuri gets a lot of attention on the show, but I don't think it's nearly as much as Bronwyn that it's like Sayuri overkill. Sayuri never talks for a really long time, unlike Bronwyn, who, like you said, talks so slow you want her to tell her story faster. I hate when she pauses in her stories and asks people if it's not funny and her stories are always sooo looong. But Sayuri is funny in short bits which is why I still like her even if they give her a little more attention than other members. Plus she's so weird or wacky like you say, but in a funny and endearing way. She's just a funny weirdo. ^_^

thx for the info!.. ya i think "catie" brought some 'shock value' when she started talking kinda "rudely" from the getgo.. and didn't she kinda mock Jeollado ppl..? I guess that's where Chae Lina is living? it seems like she didn't really mean it but she picked up some reginal biasm.. she'll probably be a controversial member, but i kinda like her nonchalant mannerism. and it's funny to hear her say 아이다 this and 습니데이 that and 할매, 할배.. she totally learned her Korean from the streets. LOL.. love her 사투리...

or i never got to see Taru but now i'm curious..

and i just don't get why Browny is so popular. she always states the very obvious, or just repeats what other ppl already said 5 minutes ago, and worse yet, she repeats what she just said over and over again.

and is Sayuri really that weird or do you think she's just putting on an act. I haven't watched this too much to make a clear understanding of her, but it seems to me like she's trying to be weird? based on the 3-4 episodes I did see..

oh I also don't get why Eva is so popular? her Korean is not one of the better ones, and also in general she doesn't have a lotta interesting things to say? but she seems nice and she's definitely cute.

You never saw Taru episodes? She's funny and she talks really fast so sometimes people don't understand her. She is a "drinker" and knows all the "good" places to eat with drinks.

I don't think Sayuri is putting up an act. I think that's the way she is.

Eva is okay. I don't dislike like her or like her. Maybe she got popular when she did the "living with SUJU" shows?

or i never got to see Taru but now i'm curious..

and is Sayuri really that weird or do you think she's just putting on an act. I haven't watched this too much to make a clear understanding of her, but it seems to me like she's trying to be weird? based on the 3-4 episodes I did see..

oh I also don't get why Eva is so popular? her Korean is not one of the better ones, and also in general she doesn't have a lotta interesting things to say? but she seems nice and she's definitely cute.

Archived