[variety] Global Talk Show 미녀들의 수다

Guest jahye

Guest amabelle

hi. is it possible to have a list of the countries these women are from? i am really curious to see how well-represented it is. and if someone from my country has been on the show.. just curious. =)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go to the first page of this thread, there's link to Official site which has bio of all the girls.

or you can click here:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/suda/about/member.html

hi. is it possible to have a list of the countries these women are from? i am really curious to see how well-represented it is. and if someone from my country has been on the show.. just curious. =)

• 1 month later...

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Kim! :D

[HQ] Global Talk Show Beauties Chatting - Brian, Alex, Lee Hyung Chul, Kim Jong Seo, Kim Chang Hoon, etc. (2007-09-17).avi [747.4MB]

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

i wish they would make a guy version.

미남 no 멋진남들의 다이얼로그...? 훈남 수다?

i would totally watch.

there will be a Chuseok Special, 'Chattering Handsomes' as translated by purpletiger86 when taking a look at KBS Chuseok Specials Schedule, to air on the 24th of this month.

^ :lol: Kind of saw that coming.. does this mean a guy version will be a permanent show? I remember 미녀들의 수다 started out as a 추석 special, then became a real show a couple months after the 추석 special..

In other 추석 special news..

2007091709371910011bv8.jpg

Lu, Eva, and Sun Yao will be guests, with actor Hwang Jung Min on a 추석 special episode of Shin Dong Yub and Lee Hyori's 쟁반 노래방.

The episode airs on the 25th on KBS.

2007091709371910013jd1.jpg

2007091709371910012xe4.jpg

For some unknown reason I stopped watching during summer, but I picked up the show again recently and I am still loving it! :D Even with some prominent original members leaving, I think the show is just as good and I'm loving some of the new members like Cristina and Sayuri. They're so funny!!! Everything Cristina says sounds like a vampire talking!! :lol: I think she's hilarious, Sayuri too! She's a bit on the weird side but I love that about her. Bronwyn is funny too but there were some episodes in a row where they focused too much on her so I was getting a bit too much of her. I'm glad they pulled away from her lately.

Where's Elyzaveta? Junko? Sophia? Anyone know?

Is Eva officially off the show because she's in that KBS drama, or is she only taking a temporary leave?

Here's an interesting article..

Are 'Global Talk Show' Regulars Too Famous?

The KBS 2TV “Global Talk Show” is going through a rough patch as regulars become stars. Saori Chang, a Japanese woman who has attracted much attention for her idiosyncratic way of talking, is in dispute with the show’s producers over her decision to stop appearing on the show. According to the producers, Chang signed an exclusive contract that forbids her to appear on shows by other broadcasters between March and September, but she has simply stopped turning up.

Chang recently signed with an entertainment agency and is appearing on other variety programs including MBC’s “Sunday Night Show.” Producers of “Global Talk Show” said, "Although we can’t prevent Saori from making contract and working with an entertainment agency, it is an apparent breach of the contract that she appeared on another broadcasters' program without any consultation with us." They added it was “an issue of basic trust” and they are considering their response.

But Fun Factory, the artist management agency Chang signed with, tells a different story. Fun Factory says it informed “Global Talk Show” producers of the new contract they signed with Chang and got the green light for her to appear on the other network. But two days before the shoot, the producers changed their minds and insisted Chang cannot appear elsewhere. “It’s absurd for the ‘Global Talk Show’ producers to say Saori breached the contract. We asked them in advance and notified them of her schedule,” Fun Factory said.

This is not the first problem with the regulars. Ha Hwang Haiyen from Vietnam left “Global Talk Show” and started appearing in a soap on KBS. Regulars Eva Popiel, Junko Sagawa and Lu-vada Dunford appear in various commercials and campaigns thanks to the popularity they won by appearing on the show.

Producers are worried because the trend waters down the show’s original purpose of providing a view of Korea from ordinary foreigners living here. “Global Talk Show” producer Lee Gi-won said, "It might benefit the show when the cast turns into stars. But it’s important to have guests who aren’t accustomed to Korean culture and don’t appear on other shows, given the special nature of the program." The producers say there is no perfect solution but they will try to change the format by rotating a new cast of regulars.

“There is no reason for us to prevent the cast from going into show business. Saori’s case became an issue because she broke the contract without consulting us,” Lee said. “If Eva and others decide to appear in soap operas, they will naturally be dropped from the show, but I wish them success.” /Yonhap-Chosun.com

(englishnews@chosun.com )

link to article

This weeks episode

2007091819011310011cm1.jpg

download (lq)

Sayuri is hilarious!! And she really does look like the actress Kim Hee Ae!

minyexb4.jpg

info on the Chuseok Special 'Chattering Handsomes':

9월 24일 미남들의 수다 / <미녀들의 수다> 추석특집! | 보도자료 2007/09/21 09:54

http://office.kbs.co.kr/cyberpr/6039

<미녀들의 수다> 추석특집!

미남들의 수다

드디어! 시청자들이 진정으로 원했던 글로벌 토크 프린스들이 온다!

이번 추석연휴 한국의 여심을 흔들어놓을 추석특집 <미남들의 수다>!

♠ 사상초유! 여자출연자 전원 무료출연 결정!

글로벌 미남들의 등장에 시작부터 녹화장이 들썩였다!

그동안 베일에 싸였던 글로벌 미남들의 모습이 한사람씩 화려하게 공개되자 현영을 비롯

한 여자 패널들이 환호성을 지르며 행복한 모습을 감추지 못했다.

각국 미남들의 소개가 끝나자 신지 신봉선 안혜경 미나 등 의 출연자들은 “다른 날은 몰라도

오늘만은 절대 바쁘지 않다” “다른 스케줄은 대충 접고 나왔다” 고 소감을 이야기 하는 등 기쁜

모습을 감추지 못했다

한편 글로벌 미남들과의 커플댄스 시간을 가진 후 한술 더 떠 “우리는 출연료 를 받지 않겠다!”

고 전원 선언하며 “녹화 끝나고 꼭 회식 해야겠다” 는 이야기에 주변의 호응을 얻기도 했다.

안혜경! 하하 몰래 나왔다?

안혜경이 “미남들의 수다는 남자친구인 하하에게 비밀로 하고 나왔다” 고 고백했다.

각국의 미남들을 본 소감을 부탁하자 안혜경은 “그분이 이 방송을 제발 안봤으면 좋겠다” 라고

이야기 하며, 자신이 오늘 녹화하러 온 사실을 하하가 전혀 알지 못한다 는 말과 함께

“미남들이면 충분하다!” 고 소감을 이야기하기도 했다.

♠ 미녀들은 저리가라! 미녀들 못지않는 미남들의 입담과시!

미녀들 못지않게 미남들의 수다도 역시 대단했다.

한국어 실력을 서툴지만 휜칠한 외모와 엉뚱발언으로 여성들의 인기를 독차지한 줄리엔 강!

“저는 누나가 좋아요!” 토크 프린스의 막내! 프랑스의 피에르

미남들의 수다 따루! 1년반 동안 한국여자를 100명이상 만난 터키에서 온 바람둥이 파티

그리고 오늘을 위해 한국말을 더 공부했다! 슈퍼쥬니어의 중국멤버 한경등!

토크 프린스들의 수위조절이 힘들정도의 입담실력에 패널로 앉은 미녀들의 수다 토크멤버

(레슬리, 따루, 에바 아비가일) 등이 혀를 내두르며 대단하다고 입을 모으기도 했다.

이 밖에도 트롯 브라더스! 마사키 판카즈 에네스가 열창하는 트롯 메들리 무대와

태권청년 마르코와 줄리엔강이 보여준 파워풀한 격파 시범 등! 추석특집 미남들의 수다에서 모두 공개됩니다!

♠ 신지! 술 때문에 남자 사귀기 힘들어?

연예계의 솔직녀! 신지가 “술 때문에 남자 사귀기가 힘들다” 고 고백했다.

연예계에서도 소문난 주당! 신지는 아무리 술을 마셔도 끄떡하지 않는 자신의 주량 때문에 결국

다른 여자들처럼 취해서 약한 척은 커녕 남자들의 뒷 처리를 늘 했기 때문에 남자를 사귀기가

쉽지 않는 것 같다 며 속내를 이야기 했다.

이에 터키미남 파티가 신지에게 “자신의 노래 프로포즈를 받아달라” 고 용기내어 말하고 신지를 무대로 이끌어 듀엣으로 같이 MC몽의 <너에게 쓰는편지> 를 같이 불러 주변의 부러움을 사기도 했다.

소문으로만 듣던 13개국의 16명의 글로벌 미남들의 베일이 드디어 벗겨진다!

세계각국의 미남들을 한자리에서 보는 또 다른 재미! <미남들의 수다>!

9월24일 월요일 저녁 8시부터 90분간 방송됩니다.

thx! this looks pretty fun.

among the 16 chattering handsomes from 13 countries are:

julainkangbv1.jpg

Julian Kang

20070913102501535c41026gy4.jpg

Han Kyeong of Super Junior

borisbadafi7.jpg

Boris something from Germany

20070921114259668e71150zq0.jpg

Hyeon Yeong will cohost with Nam Hee-Seok.

the panel includes Shinji, Shin Bong-Seon, Mina and Ahn Hye-Kyeong,

they said in the news that these women agreed to appear without fee, but they want to go eat w/ the handsomes afteralls. hehee.

Guest suejinners

i found caps XD

from the chuseok special~

mnyx0.jpg

mn1hq3.jpg

mn2bd4.jpg

mn3xk2.jpg

mn4vf6.jpg

mn5vj4.jpg

mn6sm6.jpg

mn7nb7.jpg

mn8tn1.jpg

mn9bh7.jpg

mn10jo1.jpg

mn12qz7.jpg

mn13xx0.jpg

mn14jn5.jpg

mn15wm6.jpg

mn16bx3.jpg

mn17ia5.jpg

mn18st5.jpg

mn19dg0.jpg

mn20qc2.jpg

mn21nf1.jpg

mn22le3.jpg

mnloe4.jpg

mnl1kf9.jpg

mnl2ep4.jpg

mndjy0.jpg

mnd1rr9.jpg

mnd2yx8.jpg

mnd3qm9.jpg

mnd4fd0.jpg

credits to daum & bestiz + suejinners

Julien kang is brother of Denis Kang

hes also a model- 191 cm =O

Leo is a model too 190cm born 1984

i can't wait to watch thissss~~

OMG.

I saw this on TV once.

Didn't know it was SO BIG now!

Wow.. Congrats to the show for winning Best Variety Show!

Wish I could understand & watch it also... -.-

Guest kkam jjak

hello!

i'm new to this thread!

i absolutely love this show... and so do my parents but they don't have time to watch it like i do lol

anyway.... i can't find the chuseok HQ episode on the clubboxes i usually go to.

anyone know where i can find the HQ chuseok episode?

omg chae! i can't believe you're dominique!!!!

i have a question. do you and lu veda really not get along? and is abigail a snob? lol. i know, these questions are pretty random

Guest BleachFan22

I'm new to this thread. Definately going to be a hardcore fan because these girls are living my dreams.

My friend's mom told me while we were eating lunch one time.

"Cody, if you learn korean really really well and then go and take a test when you get there...you will have so many options. I think you would be a good comedy actor or maybe a talk show host. But Korean's love foreigners. So don't ever give up learning korean."

I've known about this show since it came out but I never knew it had a thread or if it went longer than one episode...so I can't wait to start downloading.

Seriously though, These girls are amazing. I envy them so much because I'm an american that can speak korean yet I have no way of using it other than helping exchange students and having conversations with them. -____-;

Anyway...thanks for all the materials for us to read. I appreciate it~

어..만나서 반가워요.

^ah! never give up

these guys make me so jealous

hahaha i think i'll take some korean courses once i transfer to a uni

i wanna be the next hankyung/go shin D:

Guest BleachFan22

^ Ahaha. Definately. I'm thinking I'll end up like Lee Cham (I think that's his name. The old guy from Stairway to Heaven)

Except...Young and...Jal saengyeottda. (잘 생겼다)

Mmmm..I saw a clip of 미남들의 수다. The guys seem more reserved than the girls...strange.

What did everyone else think about 미남들의 수다? I thought it sucked and would have rather seen a 추석특집 of 미녀들의 수다 instead..

Lu, Eva, and Sun Yao on 신동엽,이효리 의 한가위 쟁반노래방 is a lot more entertaining than 미남들의 수다

(clickable thumnails)

070925sdtvx264yallpw5fl3.th.jpgtyiojw8.th.jpg

추석 greetings from some of the members..

Apparently Saori is going to debut as a singer.. :huh: ???

g7mj6.jpg

SHE'S BACK!!! ^_^

c4nw2.jpg

81024198du3.jpg

23479660fx7.jpg

I'm not much of a Rie fan but she wears the hanbok very well here

e4vi0.jpg

Archived