Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

5 hours ago, richelle said:

What is it? It seems they already removed it.

Rooftop prince is the first for me. I loved her since then and I am. growing to love her even more:wub:

Oh nevermind, it's the cake for her from Donginbi. :D She so pretty in that dress. I hope her stylist give her more stunning looks and style instead of always playing safe.

I love Rooftop Prince too. The comedy and past and present crossover works so well in here. I laughed MAO...throughout the drama and cried to all the sad scenes. Ji Min has great chemistry with PYC. Rooftop Prince is really good and entertaining. Sad to admit dramas nowadays can't be compared to those in the past. 

• Like 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Han Ji Min is so beautiful. I really love this simple theme. :love:  Missing her so much...

I'm so happy to see So Ji Sub getting marry to his girlfriend. He found his other half. I'm waiting to hear our Ji Min's wedding bell someday too. Three of my favorite actors are marry except for one only...Gong Yoo. I wait to hear his wedding bell too. 

• Like 2

^Good for so ji sub. When he admits his relationship, news is that they are getting married and it's true. I think if ever he works again with ji min, there will be no issue as he is already married:)

I am missing this cutie sigh. With the pandemic still very much in every country, not sure if Here will push through as scheduled. Their safety is the outmost priority:)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Today read an article in A Koalaplayground talking about the 4 beauty actress who will be the main if they are in the girls kpop.  It includes Ji Min too.  Reminds me of her happy bubble.

Credit to author

Ji Min is so cute. 

• Like 3

On 4/13/2020 at 4:06 AM, richelle said:

I hope to see them in one project too:D They also look good together. I think ji min creates good chemistry with every actor she work with:wub:

It will be nice to see her collaborate with Kim Nan Gil. I see good chemistry between them. 

• Like 2

I'm bored and have nothing to watch in this quarantine. Me keep typing Ji Min Korean name googling to see if she will have anything new. An article or update on her movie and dramas. What I look forward to so much is to see if there will be any article dropping about her and Gong Yoo have a drama together. 

I love this post very much. "I LOOK AT YOU AND SEE THE REST OF MY LIFE IN FRONT OF MY EYES." :wub::bawling: When will I get to see you pair up in a beautiful drama? Gong Yoo and Ji Min :heartbreak:

• Like 4

Looking back on Ji Min supports of her male co stars:

She supported Lee Seo Jin and Eric Mun by joining the fishing village.  Ji Min should participate more variety shows.  Her personality is so lovable.

She supported all the males in The Age of Shadows.  Song Kang Ho, Gong Yoo, Shin Sung Rok & Uhm Tae Goo.

She supported Jo Jung Suk, in drama and his theatre.

She supported Park Hyung Sik numerous times.

She supported Jung Hae In too.

She has so many great male friends.  She has alots of great female friends and she is quite close to many female artiste in her own agency as well. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Looking back on Ji Min supports of her male co stars:

She supported Lee Seo Jin and Eric Mun by joining the fishing village.  Ji Min should participate more variety shows.  Her personality is so lovable.

She supported all the males in The Age of Shadows.  Song Kang Ho, Gong Yoo, Shin Sung Rok & Uhm Tae Goo.

She supported Jo Jung Suk, in drama and his theatre.

She supported Park Hyung Sik numerous times.

She supported Jung Hae In too.

She has so many great male friends.  She has alots of great female friends and she is quite close to many female artiste in her own agency as well. :)

Ji Min seem to be a really warm person in real life. She gets along well with everyone she work with. She support everyone she work with except Hyun Bin only. My guess is they are not friend. I want to see her reunite with all her costars that she gets along well with in variety shows too. She should work with Ji Sung again because they have a very cute colleague friendship. I might be wrong but from my observation she seem to admire Gong Yoo. I was bored so decide to watch all her appearances in variety shows plus bts segment with her costars. Ji Min is very cute.

• Like 2