Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

4 hours ago, richelle said:

Where do you watch Yisan? Is it in netflix?

This lockdown/quarantine is driving me crazy too. I am a homebody but not going anywhere and you can't even by the necessities without fear of being sick. I really hope this pandemic ends very soon. I want my normal life back.

Be safe everyone:)

I watch it on Kissasian because it's not on Netflix. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

Keke i hope Ji Min and Gong Yoo can work together something like the same era of the age of shadow or something like the mood for love (hk film)?  

My prayers too. I really like them. Gong Yoo and Han Ji Min please drama god. I love Gong Yoo my favorite actor. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

^I really wish they could work together again in a period drama. I don't like sageuks or historical dramas but this one is an exception:wub: Is gong yoo's fans as toxic as some of hyun bin's fans? If yes, i am already having second thoughts lol.

Imagine if ji min's projects all failed after the infamous HJMe lol. Many people will more likely blame her nonstop and will not leave her alone sigh. Sometimes it is much better to work with a lesser actor as some fans of other A list actors are so possessive and very mean. I am very glad ji min can all prove them wrong. Our girl is doing really great these days with her project choices:wub:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, richelle said:

^I really wish they could work together again in a period drama. I don't like sageuks or historical dramas but this one is an exception:wub: Is gong yoo's fans as toxic as some of hyun bin's fans? If yes, i am already having second thoughts lol.

Imagine if ji min's projects all failed after the infamous HJMe lol. Many people will more likely blame her nonstop and will not leave her alone sigh. Sometimes it is much better to work with a lesser actor as some fans of other A list actors are so possessive and very mean. I am very glad ji min can all prove them wrong. Our girl is doing really great these days with her project choices:wub:

I hope to when Gong Yoo and Ji Min finally have a drama together, please give them a great and meaningful drama. I'm more into reality story than fantasy and fictional story. So far she has been working with great actors. 

Encountered some very toxic Hyun Bin fans so please let her meet actors with less disrespectful fans. It's very distasteful. I feel bad for her but she is fighter and got back on her ground. Looking forward to see her work with more great actors soon.

• Like 4

Hello Ji Min chingus. So long since I've visited, how have everyone been? Wonder did I miss out on anything about Han Ji Min since my last login. I have yet watch anything for so long except Dr. John I finished yesterday. Do Ji Min have anything new or update? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, camellia2015 said:

Hello Ji Min chingus. So long since I've visited, how have everyone been? Wonder did I miss out on anything about Han Ji Min since my last login. I have yet watch anything for so long except Dr. John I finished yesterday. Do Ji Min have anything new or update? 

Hi chingu. Everyone is doing fine here and I believe most are staying at home due to the pandemic. Have you already watched the light in your eyes and one spring night? Both are good dramas of hers. Thank you for dropping by:)

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Anotherstar said:

I don't know Korean but use Google translation. To Han Ji Min, I wonder what is this for?

What is it? It seems they already removed it.

Rooftop prince is the first for me. I loved her since then and I am growing to love her even more:wub:

• Like 2