Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I missed Ji Min.  Wondering where did she go? or what is she doing?  After donations which we know she personally deliver them and we dont hear any news from her.  

No matter where she is, hope she is safe.  

Everyone be safe too. :mask:  take care.

• Like 3

Missing her very much too. Please make this pandemic go by soon so everyone can go back to their usual daily life. I love staying home with my family but it's kinda driving me crazy. I don't know about you guys, but me want to go outside again due to the quarantine. Hehe sorry for going off topic. 

I rewatched Yi San again to finally realize this is my favorite drama of her and the hundreds of Kdrama I've watched. Lady Song-Yeon is a character of admiration. She made life seem so beautiful with hope and joy. Han Ji Min please have the opportunity to land on another drama like this again. Such a meaningful drama. I hope there's another Korean drama that will give me this same heartwarming love story with hope's and dignity. She is beyond beautiful. Ji Min has such a beautiful eyes. I'm just gonna rewatched her in Yi San for the time being. 

• Like 2

Love is Patient

Submitted By: Cage

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

Author: The Bible: 1 Corinthians 13:4

credit to Scrapbook.com 

...Lady Song-Yeon. :tears::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 2

I'm not into shipping actors and actresses in real life so hope she'll find a wonderful man to share her life with that is outside of the showbiz. Can't wait to see her starting a family of her own. She might be a wonderful mother one day. Never have thought I would come to adore this woman this much as a fan. I appreciate her works and who she bring herself to be in front of her fans and in the showbiz world. Lately I have been watching Ji Min alot to have some people asking me why do I like her so much? Considering she is not pretty and popular like all the well known Korean actresses. She don't hold any starpowers reputation to start with. I ask myself too why did I started to adore this actress so much after I stumbled on her work? Well because I find something in her that is well respected. Something about her that I can't find in the other actresses. She don't have to be the most known person or most beautiful person in everyone else's eyes to love her. She only need to be herself Han Ji Min the talented woman I see in her occupation. Wishing you the best in life Han Ji Min. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 3/30/2020 at 11:13 PM, Anotherstar said:

Missing her very much too. Please make this pandemic go by soon so everyone can go back to their usual daily life. I love staying home with my family but it's kinda driving me crazy. I don't know about you guys, but me want to go outside again due to the quarantine. Hehe sorry for going off topic. 

I rewatched Yi San again to finally realize this is my favorite drama of her and the hundreds of Kdrama I've watched. Lady Song-Yeon is a character of admiration. She made life seem so beautiful with hope and joy. Han Ji Min please have the opportunity to land on another drama like this again. Such a meaningful drama. I hope there's another Korean drama that will give me this same heartwarming love story with hope's and dignity. She is beyond beautiful. Ji Min has such a beautiful eyes. I'm just gonna rewatched her in Yi San for the time being. 

Where do you watch Yisan? Is it in netflix?

This lockdown/quarantine is driving me crazy too. I am a homebody but not going anywhere and you can't even by the necessities without fear of being sick. I really hope this pandemic ends very soon. I want my normal life back.

Be safe everyone:)

• Like 1