Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg,zetta

yes, let's recall ji sub's dramas

he was cool in glasshipper, but died in the end

and he was bad guy in thousand years of love but the couple didn't end up together

he was pity,bad in Misa

and in his other works, like MV.. he always died..

EOE( east of eden) is a dramatic drama, it's 50 eps long with the top stars like song seung hoen, lee da hae, dennis oh, lee yeon hee

and the story line is good it based on so many things

that's why it has so good rating(28%)

and world within with hyun bin and SHG will air next week

with the 2 top stars , I think it will be a very hard competition

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

ashlee.. i know your feeling.. thats why i have no courage to watch MISA even i know its one of ji sub best drama.. hehe.. need times till i`m ready later hehehe...

and i dont like the lead female in MISA.. who is she..i dont remember her name...

thowysq.. EOE is East of Eden..ji sub will play as a bad boy.. hahaha.. we all know he`s good with that kind role.. see Rough cut where finally he receive best actor awards..??

hmm.. so curious what character that jimin will have in C&A..

so C&A will air in February.. not in the same time with TRIPLE.. hehe.. so we dont need to see the competition between three buddies in getting the high rating.. but they will competate in many festival awards.. hehe

thowysg,zetta

and he was bad guy in thousand years of love but the couple didn't end up together

he was pity,bad in Misa

dont forget Memories in Bali too ashlee.. again Ji Sub died there.. so tragic..!!!

Guest thowysg

thowysg,zetta

he was pity,bad in Misa

EOE( east of eden) is a dramatic drama, it's 50 eps long with the top stars like song seung hoen, lee da hae, dennis oh, lee yeon hee

and the story line is good it based on so many things

that's why it has so good rating(28%)

and world within with hyun bin and SHG will air next week

with the 2 top stars , I think it will be a very hard competition

ashlee...thanks for the recap of jisub's dramas...i don't like it when the leads die..maybe that's why i've not watched any of his jisub's works...as for EOE...oh ..that's the lee da hae one, eh? haha..i only recognize her name....world within is definitely more for song hyo & hyun bin...in my opinion..this drama is feast for the eyes purely..what's more, part of their initial filming was in singapore....

gee..what's with jisub & all those dying roles??? hahah...yes..with jimin, he has to survive !! :)

Guest ashleesimpson

sorry guys I had something to do

zetta,thowysg

yes, forgot memory in Balie,hahah

all his roles are dying, or don't end up with the girls

I have watched one MV which he died and other one the girl he loves is a ghost,hehe

EOE has really rating now

so I'm afraid about the ratings of this drama, anw, everyone knows ji min and ji sub are excellent actors.

rating doesn't matter,right?hehe

triple will air soon? really?

I forgot about it, because I thought it's a movie not a drama, it's with kang ji hwan, yoon kye sang and the man from coffee prince, right

OMG, so many dramas I have to watch

Guest thowysg

Isn't Cain & Abel a Feb 2009 drama? If I'm not wrong that World's Within drama is showing next week?

Anyway I'm happy she has a new drama coming up. I thought she will be taking a longer break, since Yi San was such a long drama.

hi princessrach...not too sure about the timing of C&A....maybe someone can further confirm? :)

hi maneuneun...here's a link that you posted on youtube before...but i don't see it in here...hope you don't mind that i post it in here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86bC0Bz0ocM

some pixs of jimin with eric..

333hn.jpg

8020060110_22020409.jpg

photo23911no30617rb.jpg

hi zetta...graceyco..valleygirl....all jimin fans!

Guest valley girl

Isn't Cain & Abel a Feb 2009 drama? If I'm not wrong that World's Within drama is showing next week?

Anyway I'm happy she has a new drama coming up. I thought she will be taking a longer break, since Yi San was such a long drama.

talking BOUT this just see SHG drama rate.. if this shg drama goods maybe there's a chance to compete hehehe..

maybe this drama has a really good plot due SJS don't give up the role ji jin hee who actually will play as shin hyung joon characther give uo this role due unclear production situation then Jung ryeong won too.

i think EOE will be onRocks this Time high Rate possibility into 40 % might be

Guest maneuneun

hi maneuneun...here's a link that you posted on youtube before...but i don't see it in here...hope you don't mind that i post it in here...

Opps really I missed out this clip :lol: Thanks for posting it. Of course I won't mind it don't worry :lol:

I have only watched MISA of all SJS's drama and I love it. It's one of the best Korean drama I've watched. The superb acting of both leads are trully unforgettable. SJS's performance was just amazing and i must admit I watched it more than 4 times and I thought i wasn't going to cry but they started pouring out of my eyes each time I watched.

Now I am getting more and more excited to see our Ji Min's chemistry with SJS. I hope it will make another big hit in Korean drama history when it's shown next feb :lol:

Guest kanpatr

Han Ji-min's family, lovely

posterphoto69884.jpg

posterphoto69883.jpg

posterphoto69882.jpg

They look so much alike! They are all lovely.

Actress Han Ji-min is known to beliving with her big family, her grandparents, parents, and siblings. Just as she has the face of an angel, her heart is so kind and pure.

She is still sharing her room with her sister and is an obedient daughter.

Doesn't she look exactly like her sister and mother?

Source : http://www.hancinema.net/

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm excited about HJM being paired up with SJS too! :w00t:

Let's see how their tandem will work out..

ashlee.. i know your feeling.. thats why i have no courage to watch MISA even i know its one of ji sub best drama.. hehe.. need times till i`m ready later hehehe...

and i dont like the lead female in MISA.. who is she..i dont remember her name...

The female lead in MISA is Im Soo Jung. She had AMAZING chemistry with SJS in MISA. Their tandem was so convincing that I really wanted them to be a couple after watching the drama.

I hope you gather up courage to watch MISA soon. It's definitely one drama you CANNOT miss.

My fav drama of ALL TIME, and definitely one of the best dramas ever made.

So Ji Sub was phenomenal in here. And he even won Best Actor in the Baek Sang for this drama..hehehe..

The female lead in MISA is Im Soo Jung. She had AMAZING chemistry with SJS in MISA. Their tandem was so convincing that I really wanted them to be a couple after watching the drama.

I hope you gather up courage to watch MISA soon. It's definitely one drama you CANNOT miss.

My fav drama of ALL TIME, and definitely one of the best dramas ever made.

So Ji Sub was phenomenal in here. And he even won Best Actor in the Baek Sang for this drama..hehehe..

hehe.. oke ripgal.. i will watch this drama..maybe after finishing EOE ..i`m concentrate watching EOE now.. many people included you recommend MISA to watch.. i`m sure its such a great drama...

ahhh.. really cant imagine seeing jisub will die for the third times if i watch MISA.. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

hello thowysq..valley..ashlee..graceyo..maneuneun..pironcessrasch..kanptr..and all jimin lovers..

Guest valley girl

hehe.. oke ripgal.. i will watch this drama..maybe after finishing EOE ..i`m concentrate watching EOE now.. many people included you recommend MISA to watch.. i`m sure its such a great drama...

ahhh.. really cant imagine seeing jisub will die for the third times if i watch MISA.. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

hello thowysq..valley..ashlee..graceyo..maneuneun..pironcessrasch..kanptr..and all jimin lovers..

MISA is a Good drama first time i don't like it second and third i began like it just tried to eatch

Guest thowysg

Han Ji-min's family, lovely

They look so much alike! They are all lovely.

Actress Han Ji-min is known to beliving with her big family, her grandparents, parents, and siblings. Just as she has the face of an angel, her heart is so kind and pure.

She is still sharing her room with her sister and is an obedient daughter.

Doesn't she look exactly like her sister and mother?

hi kanpatr..thanks for the news that she's so family-oriented and i must say still pretty down-to-earth...she still stays with her family & shares a room with her sis! :) & yes...she & her sis do look like their mom...they're all naturally pretty...it's in the genes...heheh...i think jimin will definitely make a good wife...

looking forward to see the chemistry between jisub & jimin too! :)

hi ripgal..valleygirl...zetta & all jimin fans!

Guest valley girl

i am waiting for hb-shk drama rate if they have a big rating this drama possible to have Eoe Hard to beat,, but we don't know maybe this drama replace in sBS or something

Guest thowysg

i am waiting for hb-shk drama rate if they have a big rating this drama possible to have Eoe Hard to beat,, but we don't know maybe this drama replace in sBS or something

hi valleygirl..you're really on the ball..hehe..that's good for jimin...i'm sure C&A will do very well...just like yisan.. :)

hi maneuneun..forgot to say "hi" to you just now.. :P

Guest valley girl

hi valleygirl..you're really on the ball..hehe..that's good for jimin...i'm sure C&A will do very well...just like yisan.. :)

hi maneuneun..forgot to say "hi" to you just now.. :P

i mean now dramas which aired in same time with eoe are worrying aboout their rate .. i mean i wanna see the chance usually i never care with rate.. now i wanna see this hehehehhehe

Guest thowysg

latest pixs...

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

S73R5352.jpg

S73R5326.jpg

S73R5334.jpg

S73R5336.jpg

S73R5341.jpg

IMGP0164.jpg

IMGP0168.jpg

IMGP0169.jpg

IMGP0170.jpg

IMGP0173.jpg

this is the link & article in korean..

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...5797&page=1

뭐 수정이라 할것도 없다만..

비타민타이거형,내사랑형,지운형,호날두형,기본형,프린세스,나도누나,장작더미,한지미니,blueblack형

모두들 수고하셨습니다..^^

갔는데 너무 힘들더군요..

싸인받을때 돈을 못넣고ㅡㅡ 노희경 작가분할때 넣었다는..

총 15000원..폰고리 4개 지르고..ㅅㅅ

음..내가 가니깐

내 명찰 주고

내 그림을 보여주니..

와~너가 그린거야??-지민누나

네;;-귀염

독학으로 그렸어?-지민누나

네..-귀염

잘그렸다..^^-지민누나

못그려도 귀엽게 봐주세요..다음에 또 그려올께요..-귀염

응^^-지민누나

근데..나머지 선물을 못드려서 중간 딜레이 틈을 노려서 마지막에 주고

악수를 했다는..

근데..액자들고 사진 찍을라했는데..JTS측에서 시간없다고..안된다고 하데?

그래도 우리의 친절한 지민누나..액자들고 포즈를 잡아주셨던...^^

그래서 찍었지..^^

마지막에 가실때

누나!!저기억해주세요^^라고 하니까

어!!너 초상화그려준 애!!하면서

30여분이나마 기억을 해주시더군..다음에 또 기억해주시겠지..

추신은 이번엔 바라지는 않았고..

이번엔 내 얼굴을 익히는데 중점을 두었다는..

후훗..후훗..그리고 좋은소식 나쁜소식

나쁜소식부터..나 가족들한테 걸림..ㅅㅅ

좋은소식 모의고사 전교 17등+언수외전교 9등..

이걸로 이번팬싸 용서 받고

좋은소식 하나더..

우리누나의 친구의 친구가..지민누나랑 엄청 친해서 전화도 주고 받는다더군..

그래서 누나가 나보고

"한지민이 서울대 가라하면 할꺼야?"

내가"어 당연하지.."

그럼 친구한테 부탁해서 그렇게 전화로 말해주라 할까?

하니까.."무조건 열공해서 간다."

라고 하니까..막 웃더군..

잘하면 될거 같다..

근데 지민누나가 나한테 전화로 "열공해서 서울대 가"라고 말할 확률은 99%..안될확률이..99%...ㅅㄱ;;

이상 귀염이의 후기

Random pixs..

62a61b50.jpg

jimin29.jpg

422-1.jpg

1061.jpg

hi all jimin fans...enjoy! :)

i mean now dramas which aired in same time with eoe are worrying aboout their rate .. i mean i wanna see the chance usually i never care with rate.. now i wanna see this hehehehhehe

hi valleygirl..haha..ok..i see what you mean...ok...let's keep a close watch on the ratings..... it will be interesting.. :)

Hello Jimin threaders! Sorry if I wasn't able to tell you of my short leave here and in CS thread :( I just came back from HongKong :D Haha.

Thowsyg yeas. Indeed we are die hard fans!I am so proud of us :D haha! all these years. but hey after i read the jihwan girlfriend rumor. my heart broke into bits and pieces. :( aww it can't be true. does this mean jiji is abandoned? -hey really? i was disappointed when CJS died! :*( i used to visit JJH thread but nobody was there haha. i'll visit you there! ^^

Zetta I know. haha! we really can't chat huh? haha! :D really didn't finish great inheritance hahaha im so gulity!!! :D

ashlee- missing you JiJi lover :D

! maneuneun. valleygirl. elaiine and kanpatr thank you for updating us about Jimin's role in Cain and Abel. ever wondered why they delayed the whole series? haha maybe because they had a hard time finding the one perfect for the role. truly our Jimin is a gem!

jimin fans! -- our time has come. haha jimin is finally hitting the screens once again. we all can't wait!

Guest thowysg

Thowsyg yeas. Indeed we are die hard fans!I am so proud of us :D haha! all these years. but hey after i read the jihwan girlfriend rumor. my heart broke into bits and pieces. :( aww it can't be true. does this mean jiji is abandoned? -hey really? i was disappointed when CJS died! :*( i used to visit JJH thread but nobody was there haha. i'll visit you there! ^^

! maneuneun. valleygirl. elaiine and kanpatr thank you for updating us about Jimin's role in Cain and Abel. ever wondered why they delayed the whole series? haha maybe because they had a hard time finding the one perfect for the role. truly our Jimin is a gem!

jimin fans! -- our time has come. haha jimin is finally hitting the screens once again. we all can't wait!

hi graceyco...yes..we're all eagerly anticipating jimin's new drama....it has been so long since she was in a drama or movie...what thread is JJH?? oh..it is ok....jimin will find a nice man...she's such a nice person.. :)

hi valleygirl..maneuneun..kanpatr...ashlee..zetta & all jimin fans!