Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

hi everyone

have someone watched yi san??

how is that ??

it is good ??

it a high rating drama huh??

Ji min become so famous ..

Zetta you here too hahaha

during yi san

ji min fan art from baidu

more here

hi valleygirl..i haven't watched yisan in full..but i heard that it's pretty good...if u backtrack the pages..you will see others who have given their reviews on the drama...it's way too long for me...heheh..i don't have the patience to go through so many episodes..

yeahhh..we hit 40th page !!! :P

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

thowsyg: well yeah. but our JIMIN should have another project with our jihwan. ^^ hahay. i so miss seeing jimin. haha i didnt watch yisan although i loved jimin. ^^ i loved the great inheritance though. ^^ haay all these jimin talking makes me miss jiji more. ^^ how i wish korea was like the philippines. all our drama's here usually pair up popular team-ups in at least 1 series and 1 movie, with few 1 hour shows in the tv, sometimes they even have 4 movies, 3 series just for a couple! WAAH. haha i hope jiji can have the same! :)

valley : keep on posting pretty maja pics ^^ hwaiting!

outsider: hello! WELCOME

thowsyg: well yeah. but our JIMIN should have another project with our jihwan. ^^ hahay. i so miss seeing jimin. haha i didnt watch yisan although i loved jimin. ^^ i loved the great inheritance though. ^^ haay all these jimin talking makes me miss jiji more. ^^ how i wish korea was like the philippines. all our drama's here usually pair up popular team-ups in at least 1 series and 1 movie, with few 1 hour shows in the tv, sometimes they even have 4 movies, 3 series just for a couple! WAAH. haha i hope jiji can have the same! :)

outsider: hello! WELCOME to our jimin thread, enjoy your stay!

zetta!: you're hereee! ^^ haha!

outsider: hello! WELCOME to our jimin thread, enjoy your stay!

zetta!: you're hereee! ^^ haha!

hi graceyco...me too...my thoughts on jiji are exactly like yours...in s'pore...it's the same as philippines..the favourite couples do act in more than one series together...cuz guess they have the chemistry so it's easier for them to work together again...i have to admit that the only full drama that i've seen jimin in is CS...i heard from my sis that jimin's acting wasn't so good in Great Inheritance...i thought the "Wolf" drama series was interesting...cuz i also like eric...his acting is ok but he's cute..heheh...unfortunately, eric & jimin had a nasty accident while filming & had to cancel the show...i tried watching Korea Secret Agency but it didn't hold my attention long...i supposed i need a good storyline to be rooted to the show..not only eye candies..hahah..

no more jiji news...guess jihwan has to be done with his promotional activities for MIM first before he has time to do abit of dating..heheh..as for jimin...so sad...no news whatsoever since she left Ent Wkly...

but i have noticed that neither of them has embarked on projects where their leading men/women can be potential romantic links...heheh..that's good...

hi valleygirl..thanks for the pixs..keep them coming.. :)

zetta..thanks for checking in.. :)

wow...valleygirl..thanks for the pixs...

here's one of jimin ..dunno which event this was from...

76b9896a-1.jpg

here's maja BTS...

C3B5C0E5C7D1C1F6B9CE_d1j1.jpg

this is a fanmade jiji video with "we got married" undertones..heheh..ithe dialogues are all in korean..it's probably a skit...

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...%D1%C1%F6%B9%CE

another fanmade jiji video..check out the pix with baby..so cute...heheh..

http://blog.daum.net/_blog/BlogView.do?blo...ax_history_home

hi graceyco...me too...my thoughts on jiji are exactly like yours...in s'pore...it's the same as philippines..the favourite couples do act in more than one series together...cuz guess they have the chemistry so it's easier for them to work together again...i have to admit that the only full drama that i've seen jimin in is CS...i heard from my sis that jimin's acting wasn't so good in Great Inheritance...i thought the "Wolf" drama series was interesting...cuz i also like eric...his acting is ok but he's cute..heheh...unfortunately, eric & jimin had a nasty accident while filming & had to cancel the show...i tried watching Korea Secret Agency but it didn't hold my attention long...i supposed i need a good storyline to be rooted to the show..not only eye candies..hahah..

--

me too thowsyg ^^ agreeing with that. cause it's only CS that i liked Jimin. i really didn't like great inheritance that much because well, not much plot though. haha ^^ i started to NOTICE and LOVE Jimin's character in CS. She shined in that series. ^^ oh? really? wow didn't know that they had an accident. poor jimin, and eric haha ^^ how come jimin and eric's close??! hmm. i havent watch other jimin series besides Cs and GI. haha ^^ haaays. i hope JiJi can have another series. lets wish korea is like s'pore and phils. haha

zetta and valley--heller! ^^

Guest ashleesimpson

zetta

you meant Kim jae won

they have a drama together, it calls Great Inheritance

HJM looks like a kid in that drama, she's soooo cute

and the kids are so cute,too

I love HJM kim jae won together,too

I heard that Kang ji hwan and KHN will star in a upcoming movie together

hic hic I want ji min and Ji hwan in a drama too

hi thowysg, grace, and all fans

me too thowsyg ^^ agreeing with that. cause it's only CS that i liked Jimin. i really didn't like great inheritance that much because well, not much plot though. haha ^^ i started to NOTICE and LOVE Jimin's character in CS. She shined in that series. ^^ oh? really? wow didn't know that they had an accident. poor jimin, and eric haha ^^ how come jimin and eric's close??! hmm. i havent watch other jimin series besides Cs and GI. haha ^^ haaays. i hope JiJi can have another series. lets wish korea is like s'pore and phils. haha

zetta and valley--heller! ^^

hi graceyco...yes....during one of the Chilwu's interview...eric mentioned that jimin is eric's closest actress friend..we can only hope that jiji will have another chance to work together...

hi valleygirl..thanks for the pixs!

hi zetta...ashlee (missed you! also wish jimin will have another project with jihwan whether it be a drama, movie or even a CF! ) & all jimin fans!

zetta

you meant Kim jae won

they have a drama together, it calls Great Inheritance

HJM looks like a kid in that drama, she's soooo cute

and the kids are so cute,too

I love HJM kim jae won together,too

yes ashlee.. i meant Kim Jae Won.. where i could download this drama, ashlee..

i love seeing HJM and KJW there.. they looked so cutee and sweet together..hehe

hello valley... thanx for the pictures..

thowysq..so happy cause see you here again...

Guest ashleesimpson

hi thowysg, grace, zetta and all fans

zetta

sorry I don't know the link to dl that drama

it was uploaded online, but they took it down

I think we need the help from someone who knows the links