Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest valley girl

thia article

http://rd.empas.com/r.tsp/%C7%D1%C1%F6%B9%...F6%B9%CE+%7B%7D

this article said about usuall survey,, face part that really want to be Plastic surgery object. JK plastic surgeon (sovereign representative) who did this survey kim tae hee eyes and face line rank as the first, han ga in nose and yoon eun hye lips.

for face KTH(38%) Song hye Gyo (37.5%) han ji min (11%) Boa (9%) han eun jeong(4%) other (0.5%)

eyes Kim Tae-hee eyes (32 percent), han ji min (27 percent), song hye gyo ( 25%) seong yu ri (11%) Other (5 percent)

nose han ga in(43%) song hye gyo(30%) seong yoo ri(15%) lee bo young(7%) 손son dam bi (3%) other (2%)

lips yEH ( 36% ), song hye Gyo ( 31% ), kim min jung 915%), kim hye soo (11%), others

more from campaign kind campaign for korea peninsula brotherhood..

article

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_my/20080...F6%B9%CE+%7B%7D

NISI20080918_0000056930_web.jpg

NISI20080918_0000056934_web.jpg

200809181725041116_1.jpg

NISI20080918_0000056936_web.jpg

NISI20080918_0000056937_web.jpg

NISI20080918_0000056921_web.jpg

NISI20080918_0000056915_web.jpg

NISI20080918_0000056921_web.jpg

cred empas

NISI20080918_0000056908_web.jpg

NISI20080918_0000056907_web.jpg

NISI20080918_0000056906_web.jpg

NISI20080918_0000056901_web.jpg

cred empas

20080918151545859.jpg

20080918190033850h2_190033_0.jpg

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

thia article

this article said about usuall survey,, face part that really want to be Plastic surgery object. JK plastic surgeon (sovereign representative) who did this survey kim tae hee eyes and face line rank as the first, han ga in nose and yoon eun hye lips.

for face KTH(38%) Song hye Gyo (37.5%) han ji min (11%) Boa (9%) han eun jeong(4%) other (0.5%)

eyes Kim Tae-hee eyes (32 percent), han ji min (27 percent), song hye gyo ( 25%) seong yu ri (11%) Other (5 percent)

nose han ga in(43%) song hye gyo(30%) seong yoo ri(15%) lee bo young(7%) 손son dam bi (3%) other (2%)

lips yEH ( 36% ), song hye Gyo ( 31% ), kim min jung 915%), kim hye soo (11%), others

more from campaign kind campaign for korea peninsula brotherhood..

article

hi valleygirl...thanks for the video link & add'l pixs to the kind campaign..indeed, jimin is a model korean citizen.. :) no idea what the article says..heheh..

happy to read from the survey that jimin's face & eyes are so desired...in terms of looks, i always consider song hye gyo & jimin to be on par..maybe cuz both of them are so petite...hehe..jimin is the perfect combination..with looks AND personality! :)

Hello jimin threaders! :) sorry for being absent. :)

huangsy! and valleygirl *wave wave* thank you for posting pics of our Jimin. nice to see our Jimin! She is really pretty and adorable. :) no wonder everybody loves her. :D

thowsyg. hello hello! yeaah agreeing! Jihwan should! start courting our Jimin before someone else *gaspss* starts to court our Jimin. NOO! haha ^^ well a girl like Jimin, what could a boy ask for more? Well. just hoping she and jihwan will end up together *haaays* aja jiji!

Hello jimin threaders! :) sorry for being absent. :)

huangsy! and valleygirl *wave wave* thank you for posting pics of our Jimin. nice to see our Jimin! She is really pretty and adorable. :) no wonder everybody loves her. :D

thowsyg. hello hello! yeaah agreeing! Jihwan should! start courting our Jimin before someone else *gaspss* starts to court our Jimin. NOO! haha ^^ well a girl like Jimin, what could a boy ask for more? Well. just hoping she and jihwan will end up together *haaays* aja jiji!

hi graceyco...for jiji fans like us, we can only hope for them to be together..understand that jihwan's next project which is going to be another movie may be with KHN..the lady from 90 days...let's see if his chemistry with her is as good since this is their 2nd time around...how i hope this next movie is with jimin instead, don't u think that'll be grand?? :)

let's bring this thread to 40th!!

Guest valley girl

why no Cosmetic product select her as models she Valuable to be

oh ya,, she is Chosen as Celebrity Female that want to Spent together she's top on the polling in Last chunsook( Spelling right ?? ) Vacation a male version is Alex from classiquai

why no Cosmetic product select her as models she Valuable to be

oh ya,, she is Chosen as Celebrity Female that want to Spent together she's top on the polling in Last chunsook( Spelling right ?? ) Vacation a male version is Alex from classiquai

yes..she was selected as the celebrity female most likely to help the family in cooking preparations for the recent holiday...if i'm not mistaken, she does have endorsements in cosmetic brands as well as many other CFs... :)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=479893919

most Picture on last Campaign so many pics i can't reupload

hi valleygirl...thanks for providing the link...it's a pity that there was no prince charming standing beside her..heheh

for jiji fans..new homepage to daum site dedicated to jiji couple..

http://cafe.daum.net/jihwanjimin

if u guys can view this, this site is so pretty...

http://blog.daum.net/wanmaja

waaah thowsyg really? is that true? havent been visiting jihwanthread cause i really cant keep up with the pace. its sooo fast ^^ i might as well stay here with jimin. aww i hope jimin and jihwan would have another movie. whyyy does it have to be KHN? haha. grrr. it should be jimin! it was jimin who jihwan invited at special events haha so it SHOULD be our jimin!!

valley. thanks for all the pretty pics of maja. :) she really looks GORGEOUS in the BnW photos. :)

Guest xx-outsider-xx

she's really cute and pretty. but the make-up just doesn't work to her favor sometimes. i think she's better off with her natural skin.

she's really cute and pretty. but the make-up just doesn't work to her favor sometimes. i think she's better off with her natural skin.

hi & welcome outsider...yes...sometimes her make-up doesn't do her justice....she's one of those natural beauties...no plastic surgery..yeah! :D

valleygirl..no need to apologize..really..love those pixs of her...yes..it's no surprise that she is always one of the top 5 in beauty polls... :)

graceyco...what can i say? but it's good to see if his chemistry with KHN is just as good or better than with jimin so we know if it's his thing to be that way with this female co-stars...what's more, it will be his 2nd time acting with KHN so the comfort level shld be even higher, right? unless of cuz...maybe they're not acting as a couple in the movie...

KyoungsungScandal4.gif

btw..who is the older one, jimin or song hye gyo?

hello.. i try to be strong visiting this thread haha..

i wanna say hello to jiji lovers and Ji Min fans here..

hello thowysq..graceyo.. and you valley..hehe

WAH!!!!!!!!!!! zetta! so surprised to see you in here... :) you're such a sweetie & so non-biased.. *muaks*... :P

Jimin got to act with her leading men more than once...Eric (Korea Secret Agency & Wolf) & Uhm Tae Woong (Resurrection & Wolf)..hope she can do the same with Jihwan...

hug_vio.gif