Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

10 hours ago, Anotherstar said:

Thank you so much too for replying. I will keep rewatching Cain and Abel again and again then. Same here I'm waiting for her next movie and dramas. I've finished, Cain and Abel, Rooftop Prince, Yi San, Padam Padam, Familiar Wife, The Light In Your Eyes, One Spring Night, Hyde Jekyll and Me, and now watching episode 3 of Scandal In Old Seoul. Ji Min is very cute and young. I still love her with So Ji Sub the most. I know this is not a shipper thread so I shouldn't talk so much about her and SJS here. :relaxed: Hehe just can't help loving them. 

I have watched resurrection as well and have capital scandal saved but I have not had the time to watch yet. I will skip Yisan as it is very long. You are a new fan but you have watched more ji min dramas than me lol. I will add Cain and Abel on my list. I have not watched it but i strongly believe that those 2 fell in love while filming the drama. It is just that both are in the peak of their careers. I still hope they can get to work again. And I don't mind your post of ji min and sjs. Actually I love watching and seeing the pics you posted:wub:

• Like 3

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Awe Ji Min is looking more and more gorgeous with time. Love the vibrant concept. I hope she have enough rest for her next drama. 

For Hyde Jekyll and Me, let's be honest here. Her role in there is quite bland with not much to delivere. It's also a Male centered story so people who bash her are irrelevant people only. I won't even bother with all the lowly comments from lowly people. Since I like the drama too after watching it. Han Ji Min and Hyun Bin are very cute together. I enjoy their BTS very much too.

I'm not a hater or a basher but these kind of rude immature flaks usually happen when it's a Hyun Bin drama. He had unbelievable fans so I won't waste my times to read them if it's from his shippers and fans. Save your headache for something better to be acknowledge. (I recently watched Crash Landing On You and like the drama too with Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. They are incredibly cute together. As saying, their fans also bash Han Ji Min for dumb and immature reasons. Calling her a desperate person too.) That's what happened when people have nothing better to do with their lives, but living in fantasy lala land. I sometimes wonder why these people put some much times to invest in their oppa who doesn't know they existed; to go as far as cyberbullying another woman like them. LMAO...SMH! 

What ever, I don't care, just enjoy her works and be glad of how much she had improved throughout the years. She is one outstanding actress who can seriously emot through her eyes and I love that from her. She seriously makes me cry in all her works compared to any other actresses out there. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yes I have watch Miss Baek already and love it too. She really shines in these kind of characters. I hope she considers these kind of serious roles more because it really shows her versatile as an actress. Hehe I'm so impatient to see Josee, because I also love her collaborate with NJH so much too. 

Me still low key praying for Ji Min and SJS to really have a drama or movie together. Glad to know I can still post Cain and Abel with SJS here. I really love them. 

There are a couple of actors I want to see Han Ji Min work with. Like Gong Yoo, Won Bin, Kwon Sang Woo, Rain, and many more that I like. :relaxed: Lol more like I should stop watching drama and do my homework. :phew:

• Like 2

I love these two. They have great chemistry. I cried so much watching The Light In Your Eyes because of them and the amazing Kim Hye Ja. Hehe I'm not good at describing or giving a good review. I only know if I love it then it must be really good but that's my opinion and not others. Don't bother about the bad reviews about Han Ji Min in the past. Just continue to support her new works where she is slaying all her roles. Fight Han Ji Min. 

The waiting for Josee is killing me. I'm happy they will be in the new drama together. :heart:

• Like 2

My favorite Korean movie The Man From No Where plus Won Bin is my favorite actor beside So Ji Sub. I would love to see him collaborate with Han Ji Min one day. I find Miss Baek is in the same category as THE MAN FROM NO WHERE and SILENCE starring Gong Yoo. 

• Like 3

I'm proud of her for accepting Miss Baek. The recognition she received for this role is really her breakthrough in the big screen. I pray for Josee to do great in the big too. She really put so much effort in all her recent productions. I'm happy for her, just waiting to see if she'll get nominate for the Baeksang Art Awards. Her performance in One Spring Night is so unbelievable good. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Anotherstar said:

I love these two. They have great chemistry. I cried so much watching The Light In Your Eyes because of them and the amazing Kim Hye Ja. Hehe I'm not good at describing or giving a good review. I only know if I love it then it must be really good but that's my opinion and not others. Don't bother about the bad reviews about Han Ji Min in the past. Just continue to support her new works where she is slaying all her roles. Fight Han Ji Min. 

The waiting for Josee is killing me. I'm happy they will be in the new drama together. :heart:

Slaying all her roles, can't agree more. You make the thread so alive. Thanks for the beautiful posts:wub:

Been waiting patiently for Josee too. Her and njh's collaboration is so short in TLIYE. We will see more of them in this movie and it is a romantic film so let's prepare our hearts lol

• Like 2